Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Blackface Accuses 2face (2baba) Of Being Gay To Sustain His Success In New Diss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Accuses 2face (2baba) Of Being Gay To Sustain His Success In New Diss (477 Views)

Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song / Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song / I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Sustain His Wealth - 52yrs Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackface Accuses 2face (2baba) Of Being Gay To Sustain His Success In New Diss by Michaelkitan(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
Former plantashun Boyz crew Blackface has accused 2face of stealing his song and also being gay, in new (2baba diss track) titled WAR.

Blackface war, 2face diss

Blackface has being hit hard at 2face ever since the latter's initial success with African Queen and now has released a diss track 'WAR'
The diss track has although being called ridiculous by social media users, tagging it whack because of the production and of course the '2006' sound of the song.

In the new war diss track Blackface also accused the Nigerian legend of stealing his song and leaving his 'Blackface in the dark'

''Why you steal my song you no let me know, na you and your manager wey dey block my show from every carnival/ Your mama say you're Innnocent, but I know say you cannibal".

Song, source: http://www.ktviv.com.ng/2019/03/blackface-accuses-2face-2baba-of-being-gay-yo-sustain-success-diss-song-war.html?m=1

Re: Blackface Accuses 2face (2baba) Of Being Gay To Sustain His Success In New Diss by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
IF U BELIEVE 2BABA IS GAY, THEN U CAN AS WELL BELIEVE TINUBU WILL MAKE HEAVEN......

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reveals Current Obsessions & More On Vice News.(video). / Ben Bruce Commends 8 Year Old Boy Who Won The Chess Championship In New York / Incredible! This Parents Were Arrested After It Took Them 14 Hours To Remember T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.