Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

PDP, APC Youths Clash At Benin Airport Over Motion To Impeach Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, APC Youths Clash At Benin Airport Over Motion To Impeach Buhari (25201 Views)

Heavy Security At Benin Airport Over Oshiomhole’s Arrival / Abdulaziz Nyako And Adamu Kamale Fight At Yola Airport Over Helicopter / Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, APC Youths Clash At Benin Airport Over Motion To Impeach Buhari by ogunsj: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2018
[quoteauthor=Ken4Christ post=67088881]Poverty is indeed a curse. Benin youths have degenerated to the point that they can be paid to defend a terrorist government that has them on their death list. What a shame. The elders in Benin should please educate their children on the real situation of things in the country. I support the motion. It is long overdue. Let's all speak with one voice and end this terrorist regime. It has never been this bad. [/quote] you and who is speaking with one voice? senator Mathew uhronigbe new even in his mind that he was playing to the gallery. of course, he can't go back to the Senate 2019. he got that seat courtesy of Jonathan's sympathy vote "he is our son".
Re: PDP, APC Youths Clash At Benin Airport Over Motion To Impeach Buhari by authority2006(m): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2018
bezimo:

Shut up there with your rusty mouth taking rubbish garbage...I am personally not affected by the rubbish been done by the lying APC govt since I have been away from 9ja for a while now.so I care less..but I still have folks in there and see things on how your useless bastard Jihadist president is making Nigerians suffer untold hardship and massive insecurity with herdsmen slaughtering Nigerians like chicken at will and you are here telling me nonsense. Thunder fire you and your stupid president there. Nonsense.
Quote me again and show that you and your generation are mad people

What are you afraid of that made you not want me to quote you? My generation? Either you or your father is within the bracket ages of my generation. So, either you or father is among the mad people.

Secondly, are you sure that they are practising democracy wherever you are? Or, may be you are yet to understand the concept of democracy. You had better focus your energy on making your life better wherever you are instead being bigot, fanatic, bitter and brainwashed.
Re: PDP, APC Youths Clash At Benin Airport Over Motion To Impeach Buhari by jibnet1(m): 11:35am On Apr 28, 2018
Nimirayz:
2 vain group of youths
lazy Aboki youths nonsense
Re: PDP, APC Youths Clash At Benin Airport Over Motion To Impeach Buhari by blackprinx: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Wish kain wahala b diz? Anyways, ppl wey no go sku plenty pass ppl wey go skul for naija.
Re: PDP, APC Youths Clash At Benin Airport Over Motion To Impeach Buhari by CharleyBright(m): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
authority2006:

That was why we told you guys, opportunitists who wanted to turn youth against Buhari over his comment that you all are on "long thing". It will do haters like film tricks in 2019.

Do u have a functional brain at all?
To please the outside world, must your idolized Buhari always open his rotten mouth to spew bad things about this country and its citizen whenever he goes out of the country?
Must you his blind worshippers always defend his idiotic comments?
The way you guys are so irritatingly stupid for Buhari, am sure you guys will fight God the creator the day this clueless Buhari dies.
By the way, just to inform you... Your Buhari will lose 2019 election the way you guys never imagined.
Am telling you same thing I told Jonathan supporters in 2015. Go write it down. We will kick out Buhari in 2019 and you his dumb supporters on Nairaland will be out of job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, APC Youths Clash At Benin Airport Over Motion To Impeach Buhari by authority2006(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
CharleyBright:

Do u have a functional brain at all?
To please the outside world, must your idolized Buhari always open his rotten mouth to spew bad things about this country and its citizen whenever he goes out of the country?
Must you his blind worshippers always defend his idiotic comments?
The way you guys are so irritatingly stupid for Buhari, am sure you guys will fight God the creator the day this clueless Buhari dies.
By the way, just to inform you... Your Buhari will lose 2019 election the way you guys never imagined.
Am telling you same thing I told Jonathan supporters in 2015. Go write it down. We will kick out Buhari in 2019 and you his dumb supporters on Nairaland will be out of job.

No, we won't die. Just respect our decision, it is democracy. Instead of marketing your candidate, you will be busy marketing someone you don't want, thinking that you are demarketing him. Lol.
Re: PDP, APC Youths Clash At Benin Airport Over Motion To Impeach Buhari by Ken4Christ: 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
Justinah4real:
This is the hand work of Amaechi, the Transportation minister, while a Goivernor, this man elevated Election Manipulations to new heights never imagined by babangida and Obasanjo. Before INEC can count voters, he has already announced the result from Abuja, and if you argue, he will spend billions to arm lazy yoots to support his abuja Results. With this man as Campaign manager, Buhari will surely return. Just imagine, Bribing Trump, with half a billion dollars to remain in Power come 2019 so while pensioners and Unemployed yooots can hardly feed themselve, once a day, added with no water and Light

God rules and reigns in the affairs of man. You can manipulate man but you cannot bribe God. Let's do our part and live the rest to God.
Re: PDP, APC Youths Clash At Benin Airport Over Motion To Impeach Buhari by khiaa(f): 9:50am On May 06, 2018
KingTom:

As lazy, confused and foolish slowpoke grin an archaic fool with low mentality. undecided

Hey sidepiece, it's my birthday. tongue
Re: PDP, APC Youths Clash At Benin Airport Over Motion To Impeach Buhari by KingTom(m): 10:31am On May 06, 2018
khiaa:

Hey sidepiece, it's my birthday. tongue
really shocked Happy birthday dear. wish I could see your face grin many more fruitful years await you.
Re: PDP, APC Youths Clash At Benin Airport Over Motion To Impeach Buhari by khiaa(f): 8:12pm On May 06, 2018
KingTom:
really shocked Happy birthday dear. wish I could see your face grin many more fruitful years await you.

Thank you sidepiece. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout / Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi / BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.