Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Am I Really Going To Die? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Really Going To Die? (2018 Views)

Some Single People Are Really Going Through A Lot. / Things Are Really Going Mad On 2go / What Is Really Going On????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Really Going To Die? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
it's disheartening to know an adverse fate awaits one but one can't do anything to prevent it. My name is steven and I'm incapacitated. I've been harboring a mysterious ailment for some time now.

So far, traditional and modern medicine have not been able to address the situation. I suspect cancer. I'll keep fighting. Currently lying vertically, heads up as I get lost in thought. All my unfulfilled dreams have been conjured to my imagination.
Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by iHart(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
is this real?
Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by sacajawea: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
EmergencyCase are you losing weight

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by SoapQueen(f): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
EmergencyCase:
it's disheartening to know an adverse fate awaits one but one can't do anything to prevent it. My name is steven and I'm incapacitated. I've been harboring a mysterious ailment for some time now.

So far, traditional and modern medicine have not been able to address the situation. I suspect cancer. I'll keep fighting. Currently lying vertically, heads up as I get lost in thought. All my unfulfilled dreams have been conjured to my imagination.

You really have to be at least grateful. I say this from a place of love. I lost a very, very dear friend to cancer a few days ago.

Broken does not begin to define how I feel. You don't have to wallow in self pity, you've been on about it for sometime now.

Do you have family members? Friends? Church members?

You have to be the best of you, at least.

Best wishes.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by Nofav0rs(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2018

Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
smiley Never give up man, d lord of 12th hour still answers prayers....

2 Likes

Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
iHart:
is this real?
Yea... It's no fiction
Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
Go to GOD in prayer. Put your trust in Him and believe He can change your situation around. Make the Bible your companion because it will build your faith while you pray along.
Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
Relax, It's going to be fine. You're not going to die.
You are defeated majorly by the words you release. No demon whatsoever has the power to kill you. You are only ensnared by the words of your mouth.

I want you to do something for me. Every morning, after you wake, say these words, "I shall not die but live to declare the word of the Lord in the LANd of the living"

Do it for a month and watch out for improvements in your health.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 28, 2018
Lol just go and take retroviral drugs

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by iLegendd(m): 1:25am On Apr 28, 2018
Deleted...
Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 28, 2018
If you're sick, go for diagnosis and stop making assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 28, 2018
SoapQueen:

You really have to be at least grateful. I say this from a place of love. I lost a very, very dear friend to cancer a few days ago.

Broken does not begin to define how I feel. You don't have to wallow in self pity, you've been on about it for sometime now.

Do you have family members? Friends? Church members?

You have to be the best of you, at least.

Best wishes.
Hmm... Your first paragraph is scary.

I really hope it's not what I'm thinking. I wish I had enough money to go for test/scan instead of patronizing quacks

1 Like

Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 28, 2018
EmergencyCase:

I really hope it's not what I'm thinking. I wish I had enough money to go for test/scan instead of patronizing quacks
Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by sacajawea: 8:10am On Apr 28, 2018
EmergencyCase:

Have you done any Of the following Ultrasound, CT Scan, MRI or Xray
Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 28, 2018
Did u diagnose urself to come to that conclusion? u are suspecting cancer, no let cancer hear am o.
If ur ailment can't be diagnosed then its not a disease, its from you.You are frustrated with life and its affecting ur organs.. Change ur lifestyle,U lie down from morning to night not doing anything it affects you. Get creative or go for activities, u can start gyming or playing football,do lots of exercise, u are a full blooded guy.
GET UP FROM THAT BED and start something!!!
Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2018
Tochyodiks:
Lol just go and take retroviral drugs
it's not AIDS. My problem started from the larynx
Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
Bantam:
Did u diagnose urself to come to that conclusion? u are suspecting cancer, no let cancer hear am o.
If ur ailment can't be diagnosed then its not a disease, its from you.You are frustrated with life and its affecting ur organs.. Change ur lifestyle,U lie down from morning to night not doing anything it affects you. Get creative or go for activities, u can start gyming or playing football,do lots of exercise, u are a full blooded guy.
GET UP FROM THAT BED and start something!!!
Hmm... Exercise and football are no-go areas. I will lose balance and have a relapse . I've tried it before.
Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
sacajawea:

Have you done any Of the following Ultrasound, CT Scan, MRI or Xray
none.. I once went to an ENT doctor who said nothing was detected after using a device. That was what I could afford
Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
Perform these handseals and say these words....
Futon genko hakiri no jutsu.

Problem solved, ailment gone.

Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nofav0rs:

some of you are playing with my condition. If only you know how it feels.

I sleep 18 hours a day because it seems my head is on fire. I can't stand for long. My eyes are watery with blurred vision. I have a blocked wind pIpe. My chest palpitates. I also have a chronic headache, amongst other things.

I pray you don't experience it.
Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by Nofav0rs(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
EmergencyCase:
some of you are playing with my condition. If only you know how it feels.

I sleep 18 hours a day because it seems my head is on fire. I can't stand for long. My eyes are watery with blurred vision. I have a blocked wind pIpe. My chest palpitates. I also have a chronic headache, amongst other things.

I pray you don't experience it.
what are we suppose to do? Do I look like a doctor? Brov, go find somewhere sidon
Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
Headlesschicken:
smiley Never give up man, d lord of 12th hour still answers prayers....
hmmm... okay man, thanks
Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by temmietrizzie(m): 12:39am On Apr 29, 2018
And yet some people find it funny when someone is in need of an urgent help. If you can't render any help.. Just keep shut... Must you type with no brain... HABA..

OP!!! Is there a number you can be reached ? Kindly PM plz
Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 30, 2018
Nofav0rs:
what are we suppose to do? Do I look like a doctor? Brov, go find somewhere sidon
Hmm.... Your moniker says it all.

you have a point though. This is romance section. So, i'll stop acting like a big baby and be ready for what life throws at me
Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by ibkonekt(m): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
This is serious....it needs front page
Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
Perform these handseals and say these words....
Futon genko hakiri no jutsu.

Problem solved, ailment gone.
Hmm... Fallacious
Re: Am I Really Going To Die? by 1beat(m): 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
problem share is half solve ...

last month I experienced something strange in my body that make me think exactly the way this guy is thinking. I was unable to breadth properly also feeling back pain seriously, I can't stand upright, my heart was running fast,chest pain,i cant sleep,shoulder pain,and I could not talk much.with all this symptoms i assumed that am having kidney problem/ kidney failure.
that assumption leads to much depression to my body I nearly die . I could not tell anybody am just praying for forgiveness if incase it .. but a friend called me I could not pick her call she came to my house and urge me to visit hospital the following day, she assist me and we went to FMC, a doctor attend to me, different test was conducted, like 4 test but all is negative , I went for scan they did not find anything faulty. at the end I was told that is over thinking and stress that is accumulate in my hrt which can lead to stroke if I did not die. truly I dey hustle with heavy thinking most times . doctor prescribed drugs for and i started taking plenty of water, listening to music and eating nice fruit and with MFM prayer point to back it up ... now am fine ..

please stop assuming visit doctor ur problem will be solve. ...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Wrong In Hitting Your Woman - Nigeria Lady Rant On Twitter / Feminism / My Husband Wants Me To Quit My Job Because My Ex Is My Boss - Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.