Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) (67165 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie / Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) by DrRitzy: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2018
And nobody is saying anything about Efe again..
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) by jobonnairaland: 7:37am On Apr 28, 2018
peacettw:
The question that should be asked is this.. Why is that photo coming out now? To what end and for what purpose? Ebuka, I am disappointed in you. I see now that you have lied about this. Makes me wonder what else you are lying about.
Lol. I know the guy pretty well. So, you shouldn't believe totally whatever he says. He at a time dated Cee. wink

Ekuba is a straight shooter. He doesn't waste time.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) by Aitee1: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2018
Khd95:
Once Nigerian Twitter and Instagram people decide to have ur time, brother just relocate to a remote village with no Internet connections grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 28, 2018
ireneony:
Cee-c is trending more than the winner.
That girl is called to be a star.
Argue with your armpit.

On another note..
Ebuka fine sha ;see muscles..
The kind of physique I want my man to have.

I look like him at 6ft 6 wink
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) by Obierika(m): 8:13am On Apr 28, 2018
tejiri4:
IBO people can lie and dey think they're always wiser. Which clearly they're not.

Olodo like you... It's not "Ibo", it's "Igbo"!
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) by peacettw: 8:14am On Apr 28, 2018
jobonnairaland:
Lol. I know the guy pretty well. So, you shouldn't believe totally whatever he says. He at a time dated Cee. wink

Ekuba is a straight shooter. He doesn't waste time.

Terrible. I pity the wife.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) by Obierika(m): 8:15am On Apr 28, 2018
DrRitzy:
And nobody is saying anything about Efe again..

His 15 minutes of fame ended a long time ago
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) by stuffs4me(m): 8:17am On Apr 28, 2018
Ebuka is a big fat liar. Ebuka is a fraud. Cee-c was his girlfriend.

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) by jobonnairaland: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2018
peacettw:

Don't. Women prefer good-bad guys.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) by peacettw: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2018
jobonnairaland:
Don't. Women prefer good-bad guys.

Just like men prefer the slayed and roasted on a pit type of women..... At the end of the day, the hassle isn't really worth the trouble.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) by Espada10: 8:38am On Apr 28, 2018
ireneony:
Argue with your armpit.

On another note..

cool..
but why would a man with nice physique want an amoeba like you?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) by TalkingBird: 8:56am On Apr 28, 2018
45 Million Naira for coming to dance in public. Go to Aba we have many with technology that can help us grow technology, no reality show to support them.
Instead we show case and worry about trivial things.

LET THERE BE A REALITY SHOW FOR TECHNOLOGY, BUSINESS EFFORTS, SCIENCE, ETC.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) by CSTR1003: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2018
peacettw:

You pity the wife because Ebuka has an ex.

Your own husband will not have an ex?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) by peacettw: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2018
CSTR1003:

You pity the wife because Ebuka has an ex.

Your own husband will not have an ex?

No, I pity the wife cos Ebuka has proven to be a smooth liar. That doesn't come easily. If he lied about this, then he must be lieing about other things as well.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) by Sofiad1st: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2018
Khd95:
Once Nigerian Twitter and Instagram people decide to have ur time, brother just relocate to a remote village with no Internet connections grin
cheesy grin you nailed it
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) by jobonnairaland: 10:11am On Apr 28, 2018
peacettw:

Just like men prefer the slayed and roasted on a pit type of women..... At the end of the day, the hassle isn't really worth the trouble.
That's right. Well, it depends on the individual to decide what he or she wants in life.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) by judgedredd22(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2018
ireneony:
Argue with your armpit.

On another note..

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) by pafisayo(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
Admin401:
She's deleted the post? Lol

It’s sad... I have seen comments on here praisig cee-e’ one BUT those who claimed she’s bitter ain’t far from the truth .
Ebuka obviously lied
Ebuka probably influenced her getting into the show
She mentioned she drove to his house.. u don’t just google map an OAP address except ofcourse you already have the address let alone drove to his house
He Ebuka probably told the wife the truth or like most typical men lied about knowing cece-c!!!
If Ebuka lies to the wife about knowing Cee-e prior to BBNaija then Cee-c leaking the picture or posting it only shows how bitter she can be cos That picture alone can Rock Ebuka’s Marriage .
Somethings are just left undone unmentioned or revealed .
She probably felt bad Ebuka mentioned she probably has a crush on her and typical her she felt d need to do a clap back .
She really needs counseling

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) by Chukabiz(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2018
Agent8706:
And I thought this BBN show is over? That's how you all will still be talking about this trash, election will come and go and we'll all wake up to realize Buhari won again all thanks to our negligence to do our duty
Sir please abeg let me add you on whatsapp. I lost my contacts. You asked me to drop my no and i did but you are yet to add me. Please let me add you abeg.
Thanks
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) by Agent8706(m): 6:24pm On May 01, 2018
Chukabiz:

Sir please abeg let me add you on whatsapp. I lost my contacts. You asked me to drop my no and i did but you are yet to add me. Please let me add you abeg.
Thanks

I sent you several messages on WhatsApp bro! 08038197789
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) by hammer6F: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
ireneony:
I'm not short ...I'm 5.6 for a lady that's not what we call short.
Abeg shift .

U need my height to compliment that 5.5.

I am 6. This means, I will enjoy carrying u while making love, in that up against the wall Seesaw sex position. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid, Tiwa Savage In Nike’s Advert With Neymar, Coutinho, Ronaldinho, Others / Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.