Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,523 members, 7,865,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

Any Latter Day Saint In The House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Latter Day Saint In The House (604 Views)

World's Newest Saint Emerges: Mother Theresa To Become Saint In September! / ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) / Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Latter Day Saint In The House by fxjones(m): 6:08pm On May 18, 2010
Please I just came back from Ghana and i joined the church there, ever since i came back i have been looking around to see if i could find a nearby ward to worship but i couldnt find any around

please anyone with idea of how i could get a nearby ward should please help
i current live at Iyana Ipaja

i will really really appreciate
Re: Any Latter Day Saint In The House by DGIPLUS(m): 7:33pm On May 19, 2010
The greatest mistake you can make as a xtian is to think that your own denomination is the best wherever you go, especially when you change location. If you really know The Truth like the Bible says, it will make you free, where the spirit of God is, there is liberty).

What you need to do is to look around for a Church or Pastor that preaches The Truth (we still have some exceptions and you can even find a place better than your own) and start worshiping there. You have the right to move on, once you discover any hypocrisy, life is by choice.

(1) (Reply)

When Your Best Is Not Good Enough / Hypocrisy In Churches What % / Khalil (egypt) To Christ Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.