Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! (35157 Views)

God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet / Why Are Women Not Ordained Priests In Roman Catholic And Anglican Churches? / Are Presidents/rulers In Positions Of Authority Ordained By God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:32am On Aug 26, 2009
he man, Rt. Rev. Evang. Daniel Dikeji MiyeriJesu, The Demon Destroyer, aka Osu (Leader), Founder, God’s Grace Ministry Inc. And by the Divine Grace of God, the Bishop of the whole world.
Yes he said he was ordained by God himself as first Bishop of the whole world and now he is a living saint,

Bishop Daniel Dikeji MiyeriJesu was not ordained by any human being either dead or alive. He was ordained by God Himself. Amazing!

The Bishop of the whole world
Few years ago, Bishop Daniel Dikeji MiyeriJesu had a dream in more than two occasions where the Lord came and laid hands on his head. The exercise became so frequent that when the Bishop wants to go to bed in the night, he would be afraid because of the mighty hands that always come on his head and at the same time exerting pressure on his neck. The hands would rest upon his head so mightily that even in reality he would be experiencing pains around his neck. In the course of this occurrence, God spoke to him that “He was ordaining him as the Bishop of the whole world”. In another occasion, the Lord God Almighty carried him up to the sky and he was asked to draw a line round the sky with his hand. This he did and the Lord said unto him, “what you have done means that, through you I will convert the lost souls in the whole world to my kingdom.”

Source http://www.bishopmiyerijesuworldoutreach.org/founders_profile.html and local TV.

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by REALTRUTH1: 1:38am On Aug 26, 2009
wetin person no go hear and see with the suage of Jesus name
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by otokx(m): 2:47am On Aug 26, 2009
Some people na wa o
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by mazaje(m): 2:58am On Aug 26, 2009
What has he done that is different from what paul and the other writers of the bible have done in the past? According to some of them their god appeared to them, took them to the sky( in some instance) and told them to write things about him and how he wants people to live their livess. . . . .there is nothing he is doing that others have not done. . . . .
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by Mudley313: 5:03am On Aug 26, 2009
What has he done that is different from what paul and the other writers of the bible have done in the past? According to some of them their god appeared to them, took them to the sky( in some instance) and told them to write things about him and how he wants people to live their livess. . . . .there is nothing he is doing that others have not done. . . . .

^^^true talk

but dat image of a caucasian blue eyed blonde long hippie haired man laying hands on his head on dat flyer is most definitely not the image of a christ of middle eastern desent described in the bible as wooly haired n bronze skinned. maybe cos images of darker skinned humans in modern day christainity usually depicts satan n his cohorts or maybe it'll look more revered to have a white man laying hands on him cos of inferiority complex or like fela talk am, kolomentality. but dat surely nor be jesu kristi laying hands on/ordaining him; maybe na demon

2 Likes

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by Tudor6(f): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2009
This is the kind of stupidity that just makes one wanna kill himself. . . .damn!
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2009
I laughed to hysteria last night when I accidentally switched to my local station lol this guy has a huge following very very huge following and he warned anybody envious of him as a saint. I watched the whole 30 min message "Title of a saint" and I laughed till my eyes nearly fell out of its socket, I have never seen one individual worship himself like that. the funny part is he aint even educated and his English was often atrocious. So much for where we peeps are headed as a nation.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by alimat2(f): 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2009
@POST

OMG OOOOOOOOOOOH? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

deception of the century

am not sure the picture is the real Jesus grin grin
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2009
alimat 2:

@POST

OMG OOOOOOOOOOOH? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

deception of the century

am not sure the picture is the real Jesus grin grin
It sure is JESUS!
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by KunleOshob(m): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2009
The bishop must be a real lunatic, that is apart from the fact that he is obviously a criminal. It is the likes of pastors like this that some of us have decided to stand up and fight for the faith. Every crook, unemployed graduate and demon possessed charlataans are now starting their own churches and branding an re-packaging themselves to attract more customers worshippers. Obviously this is a just a marketing strategy so he can have more people contributing tithes and offerings to his organization. All sorts of heretic doctrines keep on coming from these goons all in a bid to fleece the deluded flock. This heresies abound in several churches and some of them have been so firmly indoctrinated[i.e tithes] that when you point out to beleivers and show them biblical evidence that these heresies are just scams and they lack sound scriptural basis people find it hard to beleive becos they beleive their so called men of god can not deceicve them. They forget the bible warns of of several false prophets who would come with the sole purpose of making merchandise of them and fleecing them of their posseisions.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by Nezan(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2009
That is why I am scared of all those pentecostal churches springing up on a daily basis.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2009
KunleOshob:

The bishop must be a real lunatic, that is apart from the fact that he is obviously a criminal. It is the likes of pastors like this that some of us have decided to stand up and fight for the faith. Every crook, unemployed graduate and demon possessed charlataans are now starting their own churches and branding an re-packaging themselves to attract more customers worshippers. Obviously this is a just a marketing strategy so he can have more people contributing tithes and offerings to his organization. All sorts of heretic doctrines keep on coming from these goons all in a bid to fleece the deluded flock. This heresies abound in several churches and some of them have been so firmly indoctrinated[i.e tithes] that when you point out to beleivers and show them biblical evidence that these heresies are just scams and they lack sound scriptural basis people find it hard to beleive becos they beleive their so called men of god can not deceicve them. They forget the bible warns of of several false prophets who would come with the sole purpose of making merchandise of them and fleecing them of their posseisions.
And how do you know God is not with him? he single handedly arrested 25 armed robbers on the spot oh dont joke with this guy,

1 Like

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by nearest(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2009
@ all Let me pass some important info about this man to you all, he was a lay reader in the anglican diocese of warri, precisely st. james ang. church warri, he was the LEADER of the prayer group in the church ie fasting and prayer group, i'm not sure if he was the founder, and due to the way the anglican church was at that time ie the st james, he pulled out and continued doing his prayer group somewhere else, there were plans to open an anglican church with a priest inclined to the prayer and fasting mode of worship, but he suddenly said he has been called to open his own church! i saw that picture sometime last year when i was returned from service in ibadan, and i think it is very disappointing that with the number of graduates he has no one could advice him against the use of that picture, nobody saw or captured jesus on picture, so how did they get that to be the picture of christ? well, one of his son was killed by his cult members in his own house
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2009
nearest:

@ all Let me pass some important info about this man to you all, he was a lay reader in the anglican diocese of warri, precisely st. james ang. church warri, he was the LEADER of the prayer group in the church ie fasting and prayer group, i'm not sure if he was the founder, and due to the way the anglican church was at that time ie the st james, he pulled out and continued doing his prayer group somewhere else, there were plans to open an anglican church with a priest inclined to the prayer and fasting mode of worship, but he suddenly said he has been called to open his own church! i saw that picture sometime last year when i was returned from service in ibadan, and i think it is very disappointing that with the number of graduates he has no one could advice him against the use of that picture, nobody saw or captured jesus on picture, so how did they get that to be the picture of christ? well, one of his son was killed by his cult members in his own house
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Really, but this guy has a very large following they are believe he is the living saint oh, whose cult members, his or his sons?

1 Like

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by nearest(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2009
@ chris its his son's cult, i don't know if The bishop is in a cult, but i know it is not the will of God to break up his flock, so i don't like men of God who claim they have been called by God, if they claim they have been called by something else i won't argue with them, where i'm concerned is his reported arrest of armed robbers, i must tell you that the truth will come out one day. i once watched a miracle clip of his healing a grown woman who has not spoke or heard anything since birth, immediately he Finished praying the woman jumped up and shouted praise the lord, she even mentioned her name and that of her father, imagin that, anyway its not in my place to judge, i'm just saying it as it is!
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2009
nearest:

@ chris its his son's cult, i don't know if The bishop is in a cult, but i know it is not the will of God to break up his flock, so i don't like men of God who claim they have been called by God, if they claim they have been called by something else i won't argue with them, where i'm concerned is his reported arrest of armed robbers, i must tell you that the truth will come out one day. i once watched a miracle clip of his healing a grown woman who has not spoke or heard anything since birth, immediately he Finished praying the woman jumped up and shouted praise the lord, she even mentioned her name and that of her father, imagin that, anyway its not in my place to judge, i'm just saying it as it is!
Are you serious shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by posakosa(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2009
If Oyedepo, Adeboye, or any of the more popular pentecostal pastors made this statement, I wonder if the responses would be any different, esp. for the pastors worshippers on NL,

anyhoo @ OP: welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by Krayola2(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

And how do you know God is not with him? he single handedly arrested 25 armed robbers on the spot oh dont joke with this guy,

haha. Na bad guy!!

Moses went up a mountain and spoke to God.

Elijah ascended into the heavens.

Paul saw Jesus and became custodian of the faith

If this guy says Jesus appeared to him why shouldn't we believe him? What does anyone here know about Moses or Paul's credibility besides what u read in the Bible? Abeg make the guy carry dey go!! Don't hate the playa, hate the game!!

Me sef I go soon open church. . . wait and see . .who no want Private Jet, abi u no like betta?

1 Like

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by bawomolo(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
www.nairaland.com/attachments/174959_ordination_jpga0ca019e71727a9fd8b63ec8f58272d0

lmao.   these conmen aren't even trying to hide their BS anymore
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by Basildon1(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2009
The most annoying thing is when you see people who are supposed to be educated following this dude, graduates,professors, CEOs are always at the forefront like in synagogue
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by nearest(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2009
@ posakosa if he had said jesus ordained him i don't question that, but my issue with him is him claiming no human being ordained him and them kneeling before what he claim to be the picture of jesus, for christ sake, he has this same picture of jesus christ in his alter, or is he claiming this is the real picture of christ?

1 Like

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2009
@nearest
The man is obviously a fraud.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by posakosa(m): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2009
Jagoon:

@nearest
The man is obviously a fraud.

these days it seems as though everyone worships different gods, so to HIM, he is not a fraud because he is worshiping his own god, and his own god can perform miracles, and as someone said he own god also allowed him to "arrest armed robbers" undecided undecided
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by nearest(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2009
@ posakosa and jagoon this is one reason while i'm in support of some of these penticostal churches paying thithes, imagin one of these churches opening a university and the fees are way off the reach of even middle class nigerians, talkless of poor nigerians, who happen to be the bulk of people pay thithes and give offerings
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by nearest(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2009
sorry guys, i wanted to type tax, it seems my phone is playing tricks on me
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2009
Why is this Mans claim any different from those of other pastors?
He said he was ordained in a dream guys , that picture is just to show what transpired in the dream.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by posakosa(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

He said he was ordained in a dream guys , that picture is just to show what transpired in the dream.

I get the sense that this/responses may be different if it was Oyedepo or Adeboye or any of the more popular pentecostal pastors, anyways, funny sha!

He's all the way in Delta state abi ? I don't know him like that sha
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by donnie(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2009
Before I comment on the topic of the thread, let me first sound a note of warning to those who prefer to speak against or insult anyone who comes in the name of the Lord. To come in the name of the Lord means that they function in the Lord's stead and in His authority so be careful because the Lord himself sent them and will not forgive acts of blasphemy against the Spirit.
I have watched the man a couple of times on local TV in Delta state. I see him and his calling in the same way as those of William Branham, T.B. Josuah, and the founder of RCCG. They were called having the least qualifications, humanly speaking but were mightily used of God. They trusted and relied solely on the Power of The Holy Spirit.
For Branham, the hand of God was upon him from childhood, ever before he read the bible. God spoke to him audibly. T.B. Josuah, and saint Dikeji had the Anglican background while the RCCG founder had the Cherubim and seraphim background. They did not fit into the acceptable religious norm of their day and could easily been called cultists or strange because of the call of God on their lives which they surrendered to.
It's usually after they had lived and gone that the church realizes what they had in their midst but did not take advantage of.
However, I do not agree with Spirit of the topic as it is not according to revelation. I can understand anyway, looking at his background as Anglican where just like catholics, men are only recognized as saints after they might have died. A saint according to scripture is one who is a friend of God, just, sanctified and righteous. In Christ Jesus we are consecrated, sanctified, justified and righteous. WE (believers) ARE SAINTS! The early church addressed believers as saints while they were alive and not after death. Paul in his many letters addressed believers as saints.

1 Like

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by Krayola2(m): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

This man's claim is no different from Paul's, or Constantine, or any of the early popes. It's the scam of the age and people are catching on. . . The church had a monopoly on it for a while, but over time people have educated themselves and now know the whole thing is a hoax. A lot of these pastors have studied all this stuff and know that it isn't for real, but their followers/congregations do not. They are just milking it for all it's worth, and hopefully the more blatant their exploits are, the more suspicious people will get and start to dig for themselves.

Some are more successful because they are better educated, so they can appear more credible when preaching because of their command of the language, and their oratory skills. But Charisma is really the main requirement for being successful when it boils down to it. The most successful pastors are the most charismatic. . .not  necessarily the most honest. They can stand in front of a crowd and inspire them (imagine if Obama was a pastor. . .remember his rhetorical flourishes?) . . .and the general atmosphere, the architecture, the music etc in churches help their cause. . . The more a pastor knows about the business, the more successful he is.

The thing is, though, some pastors, very very few, are honest. But they are rarely successful, and they are usually products of the system and they are sincere in their beliefs. . .(they haven't really studied the stuff academically, they just read theological stuff that strengthens their belief). For the most part they learn with time and become disillusioned with the whole thing, and some remain faithful.

I don't think any of these pastors are bad people, they are just selling a product, like a musician, or actor would. . . If u buy it na your wahala be that, and as long as u're satisfied with what u are paying for, what is anybody's business?

If people want to be fooled then let them go ahead. . . but it is all a scam. . . ALL OF IT.  . from The bible to the holy Spirit. . . these men u see on pulpits know it is a scam, and they ain't scared of no divine punishment because they know the shit ain't real!! THE HANDWRITING IS ALL OVER THE WALL FOR FUKCS SAKE!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2009
Krayola2:

This man's claim is no different from Paul's, or Constantine, or any of the early popes. It's the scam of the age and people are catching on. . . The church had a monopoly on it for a while, but over time people have educated themselves and now know the whole thing is a hoax. A lot of these pastors have studied all this stuff and know that it isn't for real, but their followers/congregations do not. They are just milking it for all it's worth, and hopefully the more blatant their exploits are, the more suspicious people will get and start to dig for themselves.

Some are more successful because they are better educated, so they can appear more credible when preaching because of their command of the language, and their oratory skills. But Charisma is really the main requirement for being successful when it boils down to it. The most successful pastors are the most charismatic. . .not  necessarily the most honest. They can stand in front of a crowd and inspire them (imagine if Obama was a pastor. . .remember his rhetorical flourishes?) . . .and the general atmosphere, the architecture, the music etc in churches help their cause. . . The more a pastor knows about the business, the more successful he is.

The thing is, though, some pastors, very very few, are honest. But they are rarely successful, and they are usually products of the system and they are sincere in their beliefs. . .(they haven't really studied the stuff academically, they just read theological stuff that strengthens their belief). For the most part they learn with time and become disillusioned with the whole thing, and some remain faithful.

I don't think any of these pastors are bad people, they are just selling a product, like a musician, or actor would. . . If u buy it na your wahala be that, and as long as u're satisfied with what u are paying for, what is anybody's business?

If people want to be fooled then let them go ahead. . . but it is all a scam. . . ALL OF IT.  . from The bible to the holy Spirit. . . these men u see on pulpits know it is a scam, and they ain't scared of no divine punishment because they know the shit ain't real!! THE HANDWRITING IS ALL OVER THE WALL FOR FUKCS SAKE!!!

grin grin grin

I refuse to belive it was just grass Tudor is a vampire, he bit you damn!!!! grin grin grin grin

donnie:

Before I comment on the topic of the thread, let me first sound a note of warning to those who prefer to speak against or insult anyone who comes in the name of the Lord. To come in the name of the Lord means that they function in the Lord's stead and in His authority so be careful because the Lord himself sent them and will not forgive acts of blasphemy against the Spirit.
I have watched the man a couple of times on local TV in Delta state. I see him and his calling in the same way as those of William Branham, T.B. Josuah, and the founder of RCCG. They were called having the least qualifications, humanly speaking but were mightily used of God. They trusted and relied solely on the Power of The Holy Spirit.
For Branham, the hand of God was upon him from childhood, ever before he read the bible. God spoke to him audibly. T.B. Josuah, and saint Dikeji had the Anglican background while the RCCG founder had the Cherubim and seraphim background. They did not fit into the acceptable religious norm of their day and could easily been called cultists or strange because of the call of God on their lives which they surrendered to.
It's usually after they had lived and gone that the church realizes what they had in their midst but did not take advantage of.
However, I do not agree with Spirit of the topic as it is not according to revelation. I can understand anyway, looking at his background as Anglican where just like catholics, men are only recognized as saints after they might have died. A saint according to scripture is one who is a friend of God, just, sanctified and righteous. In Christ Jesus we are consecrated, sanctified, justified and righteous. WE (believers) ARE SAINTS! The early church addressed believers as saints while they were alive and not after death. Paul in his many letters addressed believers as saints.
All due respect but I am pretty sure not all this pastors you mentioned along side him agrees with him and even agree with each other, save for miracles tying TB and braham together, there is a stark difference in how they operate. I sat through his whole message the "title of a saint" and I promise you I have never seen anyone worship himself on the altar in my whole life, humility which they say is a big attribute of enoch is seriously lacking in this man and I can agree with Krayola that he is dismissed because he probably lacks the flair that people like oyedepo and chris bring along to their game.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by nearest(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2009
@ donnie i'd like to know how many of those apostles of old called themselves, i mean called themselves saints while they were still alive? if he was ordained in a dream or revelation is he telling me that the picture he painted is the picture of jesus christ? oh come on! the bible tells us to examine, yes examine every spirit! come on, there guys claim they have been called by God, they travel to the us where there are alot of churches and ministries that take care of their own, while people in nigeria are suffering!
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by KunleOshob(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2009
Lets even assume the "bishop" had a dream, how did he know it was God that appeared to him in the dream? Does he know what God looks like? How are we sure he was not annointed by the devil in disguise to lead God's flock astray. The only way the bible says we would recognise true prophets is by the fruits of their spirit which are namely: love, joy, peace,humility, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Galatians 5:22. Any preacher that does not have a good number of the above listed fruits is definitely a false teacher and going by the large number of arrogant and XXXXXL Ego sized preachers we have today, i doubt how many of them are true preachers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Stop Thinking About Sex - Solution / Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.