Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" (28451 Views)

Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease / Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" / Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by Oreofepeters: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
These days I don't give a fvck.
I like to play my game and win.

Every girls out there ain't loyal to one man.

Anyway earn a diploma in oracle database 11g and other IT courses with token amount.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by Olasco93: 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
kokakola:
There's no Girl above 14 that doesn't have a Boyfriend these days...
As a dude in the game, you don't invest your emotions so early, but after you've discovered she has the qualities that deserves them but still you don't prove it.
Don't forget, when you give These ladies a Ride, they'll take you for a Drive.
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
MarieSucre:

That's not how the vagina works. Go and read a biology textbook.

I dey talk of experience you dey yarn theory.
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by jaxxy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
MarieSucre:

Bros it's a biggie o. You deserve to be with a girl that is for you and you're for her. Abi na so you wan continue into marriage. is It says a lot about our youth that virtues like loyalty and faithfulness are treated lightly. We are not so different from our leaders.

I understand ur point and agree 2 an extent BUT PRACTICALLY speaking i really don't think a gal I wud fancy cud be single. I mean Why? No guys arrnd? It's normal for me to expect guys flocking arrnd her tho she may not take any seriously or dat deeply and I come like a knight in shining armour and sweep her of her feet. So simple and easy.

Well unless she just broke up like in the case of my ex and I suffered dearly for it cos she didn't want to date anybody bt I was detimitined to date her at 1st sight.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by vuc1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
DonPikko:
As long as a lady isn't engaged, she's free to date multiple guys
The engaged ones still date as many as they can until the wedding day, then pause for a moment and then continue their ministry.
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by sweetilicious(f): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
ClintonEmex:
No one should allow those things to bring him down, one day at a time, you'll meet someone special and deserving of your love.
Exactly
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by fastclick: 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
DonPikko:
As long as a lady isn't engaged, she's free to date multiple guys
I think it should be married, not engaged lol.
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by aloyin(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
where is our ladies in d house! Dem no go talk about dis, bcoz na men i dey si dey comment. But be say na one guy do dis to a lady, u go si dem dey comment like kilode. Ladies in d house let's hear ur opinion on dis oo
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by sapeleboi(m): 1:29am On Apr 29, 2018
ok is that all
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by IamFreshprince(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2018
Just what I need to hear now
ClintonEmex:
No one should allow those things to bring him down, one day at a time, you'll meet someone special and deserving of your love.
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by MarieSucre(f): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
comshots:
I dey talk of experience you dey yarn theory.
Bros experience and theory support my assertion. The vagina is a muscle. It does not suddenly get wide because of sex, except through childbirth. That's like saying your hand stretch and remained in one position because you carried a bag for too long. No offence you need to check your "dick".
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
MarieSucre:

Bros experience and theory support my assertion. The vagina is a muscle. It does not suddenly get wide because of sex, except through childbirth. That's like saying your hand stretch and remained in one position because you carried a bag for too long. No offence you need to check your "dick".
I no be guy to be confused by a lady.Muscle dey slack when overused.
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by MarieSucre(f): 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
comshots:
I no be guy to be confused by a lady.Muscle dey slack when overused.
Don't go and embarrass Nigeria in an international sha.
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" by alolimet: 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
Fear man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test / Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos) / Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.