Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test (28445 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office / Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by GistCandy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
The feud between Nollywood actresses, Toyin Abraham and Lizzy Anjorin seems not to be ending soon as Lizzy has responded in an unexpected manner to Toyin Abraham’s defamatory lawsuit against her.

Lizzy Anjorin has written a petition to NDLEA to investigate the both of them since Toyin has accused her of being a dealer of hard drugs. Meanwhile, Lizzy is with the opinion that Toyin has always being a cocaine user from the post she made on Instagram.

She wrote:

I am used to myopic cracked head and dead, low life with zero achievement sychrophants consoling themselves with lines such as “I have instructed my lawyer to respond, bla bla bla” when weighty allegations and evidence(s) stare them in the face.
By principle, I am an APOSTLE of dignity and respect on social media and by nature I am never going to keep QUIET in the face of EVIL and wickedness. I also belief that whatever rights you have, you must be responsible with them. The fact, that you have rights to have fans doesn’t mean you groom them to commit crime or indulge in anti-social behaviours online.

The gibberish you gave as a reaction is tasteless, classless and uncouth. When you maliciously came up on social media in your usual way to lie against me and subjected my hardwork and personality to untold cyber-attacks with the aid of your followers with deadly, fabricated evidence(s) , , The evil you groomed will consume you soon.
I think the WORLD will soon see that you have no single dignity left in you, hence you could still muster words when a FAN or an account you glorify openly is seen sending secret message to a criminal blogger just to subject your colleague to defamation, cyber-attacks and assaults. You are an example of women trying bring women down secretly.

You accused me of peddling DRUGS and left me with no option now than write a petition to NDLEA to investigate both of US for drug related offences. They must as a matter of fact TEST both of us for drugs and publish their outcome. You and I know you desperately need a high powered rehab before you can stop taking cocaine. And only God knows how many of your followers and fans you have initiated into these substance intake.

While I am using my resources to empower and employ people, you are busy using your followers as human shields to hurt your colleagues and targets. You may fake your personality to them, but we know you. .
You must tell the world why your glorify follower @m_adeoye slide into a deadly blogger to sponsor a deadly and destructive story against me ..
Until I get justice I will NEVER back down ..
See pictures of the petition below:

Source: https://gistcandy.com/until-i-get-justice-i-will-never-back-down-lizzy-anjorin-to-toyin-abraham/

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by Rosay15(f): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
Women are their own enemy.
Well, we are ready for the gist since you don turn SM to where you can always settle disputes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2019

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by itspzpics(m): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
tongue
Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by sholatem(f): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
It's no longer fake house,car,fake maternity shoot,fake London, it's now Cocaine, Aunty yi o wa okay,she is bitter and she's making it obvious

40 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
And later on, some people will use the actions of some Muslims to judge Islam.

Some will even go to the extent of saying Muslims are confused. Because some Muslims say something is haram but some other Muslims do it.

For example, they'll encounter a Muslim lady who refuses to shake hands with men and they will tell her 'does Buhari not do it?'

Irrational argument. Was Buhari the one that revealed Shariah? How can the actions of Muslims judge Shariah when we know these are two different things and we can have black sheeps in every community. What should be learnt about Islam is what the sources say not what some people do.

Another example is this lady distracting herself online yet she stands as a Muslim figure in the sight of SOME people because she was given a so called Islamic title.

Later on, some people may come and vile Islam because of her actions when Islam itself disapproves of all these shameful acts. Women acting like the days of ignorance.

I can imagine the disgust the great Emperor Imes will feel when he learns of this. That is one true figure to emulate. Not all the present day figures that only portray Islam in their names and identity and not in their deeds.

Imes, we await your coming. Come and cleanse the Ummah and let the world know what true Islam is; the true Islam that is now almost in obscurity. grin

We need you Imes. The world needs you. May your coming be fruitful grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by AuroraB(f): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
Make one man do mistake marry this Lizzy join another iyawo ile grin
The man go dey live on top roof cheesy
Kai!!!! sad

20 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by NaijaWebDesign(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by lyriclekidd(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hating ass biatch

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by Macdove02(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
This is getting interesting.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by shamecurls(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
This lizard is just a pained ass morafvcker!

Toyin should not give her audience again.

A tout will always be a tout no matter the packaging.

And which lawyer will a tout have, A quack and incompetent one of course.

Sane lawyer have a name and professionalism to protect and will never affiliate with a renowned tout

19 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ha! Toyin shouldn't try this with Lizzy. Toyin was once into drugs

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by superior1: 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
When money miss road, na kata kata we get

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by WonderManly(m): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
GistCandy:
The feud between Nollywood actresses, Toyin Abraham and Lizzy Anjorin seems not to be ending soon as Lizzy has responded in an unexpected manner to Toyin Abraham’s defamatory lawsuit against her.

Lizzy Anjorin has written a petition to NDLEA to investigate the both of them since Toyin has accused her of being a dealer of hard drugs. Meanwhile, Lizzy is with the opinion that Toyin has always being a cocaine user from the post she made on Instagram.

She wrote:

Source: https://gistcandy.com/until-i-get-justice-i-will-never-back-down-lizzy-anjorin-to-toyin-abraham/

1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by Angelfrost(m): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
Two faded, has-been, so-called actresses trying so hard to stay in the spotlight with this fake drama. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by daminson(m): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
Celebrities and problems are 5 and 6. Learn recharge card priinting, selling data, vtu, bulk sms and start making cool cash. message me on what s appp. check my signature or profile for my digits
Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by careytommy37(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
Farm tools everywhere!
Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by backnbeta(f): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
Lizzy finally got someone to write for her undecided
Money miss road indeed

19 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by Adufetooposh(f): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
Since you two grown adults have decided to wash your Dirty torn linens in the open, we are ready to be entertained..... Make una kontunu undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
AuroraB:
Make one man do mistake marry this Lizzy join another iyawo ile grin
The man go dey live on top roof cheesy
Kai!!!! sad
hahahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by JustCurious: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
When you offend the wrong person...
Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by nabegibeg: 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
GistCandy:

She wrote:

Take it from me lizzy did not compose that reply

16 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by Americanboy35: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
This Lizzy is absolutely bitter towards toyin, she's jealous of her achievements

5 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by Crownbackhome: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
People won't believe that, "This is a film". They both want attention from people. It's a signed agreement. I don't listen to trash
Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by emmybernard(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
I will comment later after today UEFA champions league
Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by Judolisco(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
Radarada.... Dis ones don chop bellefull

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
This woman needs the service of the new counselor handling Tonto.

5 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by mrwonlasewonie: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
grin
Re: Lizzy Anjorin's Lawyers Fire At Toyin Abraham, Petitions NDLEA For Cocaine Test by DonCandido(f): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
GistCandy:

She wrote:

Good lord! I mean... Heck!
A lawyer actually wrote this?
He murdered the prepositions and assassinated the tenses!

What do I know self.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Am Africa's Number 1 Artiste' - Davido Replies Fan / World's Shortest Man & Woman Meet For The First Time In History / Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.