Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Life Chronicles - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Chronicles (672 Views)

Chronicles Of Tracy / The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Chronicles by bukasmichael(m): 5:06am On Apr 28, 2018
life chronicles is a fiction about life, it will be coming in different series i will be writing from different points of view, please give me your attention and likes, comments, critiques are invited ...thanks and welcome aboard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Chronicles by bukasmichael(m): 5:40am On Apr 28, 2018
LIFE OF A GUY
There's this point life gets to and u feel like giving up,you think you have see it all, your mates have gone ahead of you, you are broke still in the house and struggling head of fish with your siblings, Amaka down the road insults you,Amaka ooo..the one of yesterday, just because you tried wooing her,chaii Amaka that you knew when she started forming breast,when she use to baf outside -my friend stop making excuses and start making money..mtcheew!!!
Sorry, i got carried away, by the way, by the ways, infact any one goes, the grammar of a hungry man will always look hungry, who cares if it's wrong or right you will still read it and just overlook the grammar and understand my story... "una be guys na".My name is Jackson, am a guy of 25, a graduate of one of the universities in Nigeria, yes our Nigeria the one in West Africa yes that one that produces oil...the one the president travels a lot and calls the youths lazy.Am from a family of four- a mom, dad, sis and of cos me..were u expecting someone else...
My story started 28 years ago, when mama had me..."my papa na baller oo",i popped out into this world, yes wicked world, but must it be Nigeria, i wanted to go back but how could i. I was named seven days after, neighbors came, likewise relatives far and near or wide sef..."dem rub powder on top my head",blessed me and proclaimed a lot on my head..chukwuebuka was the native name i was given.... i don't need telling you am an Igbo guy..but not ethnocentric at all...chai no ask me meaning oo....already feeling my self.. the boy grew up with a big God.. yea a very big one...my life has been good until.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Chronicles by bukasmichael(m): 5:44am On Apr 28, 2018
please make your comments and invite friends too
Re: Life Chronicles by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 28, 2018
labelle123, charytea, bimberry1307, gucciqueen38,
parismoore, biadefolar, adesina12, giannaaaaaa,
shewrites, ellabae, ghostwriter, centino, pinkfeet,
vhally fasttrack curvydiva InkPaperVodka cyndy1000
TheBlessedMAN twoclans kimberlyWest ericsmith
rosalieene kaycee9242 MhiztaRange prettyMizQdot
chivera018 uniquechild skubido casler
godwindanielboy donpiiko BdorianGray Rhemy2013
donnaD audina nelem princessmj ayodijex nikz
vickysunmomi lady25 ann2012 mc6xty WAACUT
canme4u victoria2000 mjay05 aharpride1 tgold1
INDUSTRIALFAN stevodot22 FortunateB crystalprince
honourable356 oluwakemi65 stancyfrosh
xaviercasmier Alexk2 Rollins777 Dessydemmy
Divpen1 obyikye FloraEC IamXcessiz eniafelamo
princessyere1 stellamarisII Ibunkun1 Kimoyo Pearl05
Sweety189 Peluhmii queenitee tonexyx joyberry
millenia Chii8 Jane1234 Halyma Silver1996 onetop
funkyjenny marianneada, akinwale14 SapphirePRINCEX Jameskudooski Copied and pasted.
Re: Life Chronicles by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 28, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
funkyjenny marianneada, akinwale14 SapphirePRINCEX Jameskudooski Copied and pasted.
Cadec007 lest i forget

1 Like

Re: Life Chronicles by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: Life Chronicles by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Keep updates coming
Re: Life Chronicles by Cadec007(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Cadec007 lest i forget
thanks bro!
Re: Life Chronicles by bukasmichael(m): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Keep updates coming
i will bro tomorrow
Re: Life Chronicles by bukasmichael(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2019
EPISODE 1

what have you ever thought life was about, what makes life fufilling, if I should go by the number of people here, I would get as many answers as possible from everyone here.
is it the girls?
is it money?
is it cars?,
or what ever it is that makes life sweet.
all these and much more we're going on in Jackson's mind as he pondered on what lay ahead of him.
it was a bright Saturday morning and just like every Saturday the environment showed it was a Saturday, mama Nkechi in her normal demenour was in her usual faded black camisole which did little to conceal her boobs on a faded Nigerian wax, singing as she washed, the compound was lively as was the normal 27 akoka street and the children ran around the compound in their carefree manner, Mr okafor could be seen fiddling with his radio receiver as he tuned to a popular frequency, 100.1 F.M which was a frequency modulation for a particular ethnic group clamouring for refferedum and soon Oga John and Oga Emeka soon joined him to hear what their pressumed leader had for them that morning all the way from London. The country has faced a lot of controversies and so many frictions for a while now.
This was the setting Jackson found him self .
he was still on his thought when the rumbling of his stomach brought him to a sudden jolt. he remembered he had not eaten and was out of money, the last one he had, was what he used to entertain lanky Susan and yet didn't even see he bra straps, he sighed, what a life he has been living
Re: Life Chronicles by bukasmichael(m): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2019
Godwindanielboy:
Re: Life Chronicles by bukasmichael(m): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2019
MissTechy ( f ), CyynthiaKiss( f ), Griezwoman , nku5, audreydiva ( f ), SeyiDominion , Pokonwa , didirelly ( f ), greenhulk , Seun( m ), prechbills1( m ), Godwindanielboy ( m ), annie74 ( f ), charytea ( f ), udemejack( m ), Kfed4ril ( m), lefulefu( m), Demmzy15 ( m ), Ishilove, Oasis007 ( m ), ogtavia ( m ), makydebbie ( f ), DaddyKross , donstan18 ( m), MhizzAJ( f ), MhizAJ( f ), neezar , Mizsylviah ( f ), engrchykae ( m), FluidQueen( f ), courage1096 , Pat081 , Iamthoney ( m ), Lily4star ( f ), frankline461 , InkPaperVodka ( f ), souloho19 ( m ), Apollux( m), Ellabae ( f ), TitansLove , divineRx( f ), dabossman ( m ), SapphirePRINCEX ( f ), SheWrites ( f ), Electrica ( f ), Lexastories ( f ), Erngie ( f ), ZlatanUnited ( m), J4JUVENTUS( m ), lovingyouhun , lonewolf23 ( m ), Liboi97 ( m ), mercyp001 ( f ), Adrenalinn( f ), bimberry1307 ( f ), gh0sts , BiadeFolar( m), Osedagal ( f ), correctguy101 ( m ), OMEGA009 ( f ), TheBlessedMAN , queenitee ( f ), KimberlyWest ( f ), lettruthprevail , marianneada ( f ), Bibidear ( f ), Luxuryconsult( m ), cyndy1000 ( f ), Twoclans( f )

(1) (Reply)

Join Tomi Adeshina, Larrysun, Shewrites On Our Whatsapp Q$A For Writers / *patience* By Princessconfy / Deeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.