Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

This Is For Married And Dating! Try Visiting The Spot Where You Met That Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is For Married And Dating! Try Visiting The Spot Where You Met That Love! (282 Views)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is For Married And Dating! Try Visiting The Spot Where You Met That Love! by monikmotivatioa: 6:13am On Apr 28, 2018
You know,memories just have a way of setting things right most of the time,helping one to make a very strong decision in life .

A very good of mine was asked to marry a young man so rich and comfortable. They came from the same community and have a common background but this friend of mine refused to give her consent.

Funny enough,it is not as if she...Read More:http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/04/this-is-for-married-and-dating-try.html
Re: This Is For Married And Dating! Try Visiting The Spot Where You Met That Love! by lalanice(f): 6:26am On Apr 28, 2018
Spot where you met ke' what if it was at your job and you've left that job

(1) (Reply)

How Meghan's Givenchy / I Dont Know How To Let her Go / Romantic Deal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.