Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

I Have Nothing Left To Say - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Nothing Left To Say (376 Views)

I Have Done Everything, there's Nothing Left In Imo For Ihedioha - Okorocha(vid) / Woman Who Survived Enugu Bomblast Left To Die / Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Nothing Left To Say by alanka(f): 7:33am On Apr 28, 2018
From this minute on, I have chosen not to make comment, create a thread or perform any form of act of passing information on social media.

Before now, I had open and closed several accounts on Nairaland, as they ban one and some times close then down and open another one.

Why I kept opening another ones, because I still had information to pass across so I kept opening new ones gain and again.

But behold now, I search my heart, search my thought again and again looking if there is something that I have never said. But I could not find one. I have said everything that I have to say, the ones I have never said are not to be
said here.

Some demons, dragons, devils and their followers said and believed that their delebrate evil action and talks are the factors that makes me talk or response. They said their satanic atterances, behaviors, lies can make me talk, react, perform and response the same should have made me call you sons then if your claim is true but instead it makes me to deep you more and more. You are a failure

Every thing I have said, I have done online and offline, I will take full responsibility for them without any degree of biase. Because they were things I did and performed free of influence.

Therefore, anyone dragon or his believer who want to kill everyone so I can response should keep on, any Satan and followers that think bombing the world will make me act should continue, any devil and fans who think stealing my things, making me homeless, assaulting me would make act should come and put AK47 in my mouth. Something that I know and I am sure of is that I have nothing left to say about government, people, hell, heaven, economy, life, behaviors...if there is anything to talk again that would not be on this earth.

In addition, I will use this opportunity to tell you that this should not be a reason for you to roam around me. As my strategy, I have used many tough statement to lure you into action but this one is not to lure you so do not take any step against it it would be so dangerous.

It means To every step or action that I am taking next, I am coming to kill you, I am coming to destroy your home...i will not foresay it, I will not prophesy to by myself or anyone, I just do my thing my way so be warned.

Every prophecy that I have passed was because I wanted you to change something somewhere but now I don't say it again instead I act.

GOOD BYE
Re: I Have Nothing Left To Say by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
What is going on here... U seem very troubled
Re: I Have Nothing Left To Say by jeanyprity(f): 8:28am On Jan 18, 2020
If u can see this message pls contact me ASAP twinklelook@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Trump: We Won’t Watch While Christians Die(video) / Buhari: Foreign Medical Trip, Presidential Fleet, Etc- Source / Governor Rochas Okorocha Explains Why His Son-in-law Should Succeed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.