Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Woman Who Survived Enugu Bomblast Left To Die - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Who Survived Enugu Bomblast Left To Die (1695 Views)

Trending Video Of A Pastor That Prophesied About The Recent Bomblast In Ibadan / IBADAN Bomblast: The Malian Immigrant Bomber / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Survived Enugu Bomblast Left To Die by BiafrodExposed: 1:45am On Feb 23, 2019
Following this thread you'll see bomb explosion hit Enugu state yesterday being 22/02/2019.

https://www.nairaland.com/5040738/breaking-bomb-explosion-rocks-enugu#76012922

So I decided to upload the video the camera man said an Hausa man carry bomb enter bus. In the first video. Saying this happened in Enugu state. Otiga junction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wfz4IuYMjc

In this second video you'll see a woman that survived the bomblast instead of rushing her to the hospital they are taking pictures. Till she gave up the ghost pls watch this disheartening video of the Enugu bomblast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coQumexekLA
Re: Woman Who Survived Enugu Bomblast Left To Die by ACHILLES45: 1:49am On Feb 23, 2019
ok
Re: Woman Who Survived Enugu Bomblast Left To Die by Abradek(m): 1:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Nigerian mentality... Fed up
Re: Woman Who Survived Enugu Bomblast Left To Die by BiafrodExposed: 1:56am On Feb 23, 2019
Abradek:

I feel bad for her.
Re: Woman Who Survived Enugu Bomblast Left To Die by CheapDataGuy: 2:16am On Feb 23, 2019
This is very bad cry

Re: Woman Who Survived Enugu Bomblast Left To Die by limeta(f): 2:44am On Feb 23, 2019
Signature of a jihadist
Boko haram .Fulani herdsmen are all Buhari hand work
Re: Woman Who Survived Enugu Bomblast Left To Die by limeta(f): 2:45am On Feb 23, 2019
Abradek:

Muslim mentality you mean
Re: Woman Who Survived Enugu Bomblast Left To Die by ipobarecriminals: 3:07am On Feb 23, 2019
sad sad ipobareterrorists
Re: Woman Who Survived Enugu Bomblast Left To Die by modath(f): 3:12am On Feb 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Survived Enugu Bomblast Left To Die by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 23, 2019
Daura herdsmen at it again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Who Survived Enugu Bomblast Left To Die by Nobody: 3:27am On Feb 23, 2019
Assuming our ex president dictator Muhammadu buhari didn't make the mistake of allowing herdsmen into south east this kind of rubbish wouldn't have happened..... igbos are known for peace then suddenly a fulani cow came to bomb...... thunder locate azikwe right now for allowing me to share country with this stupid set of people
Re: Woman Who Survived Enugu Bomblast Left To Die by BiafrodExposed: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
modath:
FAKE NEWS.....

Mynd44 , Lalasticlala

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/election-police-debunk-social-media-rumour-of-bomb-explosion-in-enugu/

Have u ever seen police agreeing over death.
Police killed IPOB but have u ever had them admit.

That is an eye witness account. You can see the exploded bus. U can see the wounded people.
U can hear the man recording saying this is happening now in Enugu. Hausa man entered bus with bomb.
U can see the crowd looking at the event and then the police is saying it is fake news and you're believing.

Then u can believe anything

Mynd44 lalasticlala pls watch the video u can hear the man narrating the event and showing the wounded people and exploded bus while recording.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Survived Enugu Bomblast Left To Die by BiafrodExposed: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad ipobareterrorists

Bro I miss u k
Re: Woman Who Survived Enugu Bomblast Left To Die by ipobarecriminals: 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
BiafrodExposed:

Bro I miss u k
cool.How ur side?

(1) (Reply)

Why PDP Are Calling For cancellation of Election That Just Begin? / I’m Your Good Political Son, Shuaibu Replies Oshiomhole / No Matter How Hard I Try, Nigerians Would Never Appreciate Me — Buhari Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.