Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) (21281 Views)

Activities Of An Irresponsible Teacher At Eletu Odibo Senior High School / Islamic Senior High School Students Dancing & Having Fun In Ghana / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2018
We even have girls among them. O ma she o
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2018
Future Dino Melayes
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 28, 2018
vizkiz:
I weep for my country.

I weep for its future

I weep for its youths.

These ones will also answer the "leaders of tomorrow" call?

Are these the Fayose and Dino Melaye of the future?

How did we get here?

How did we (Youths) become this useless?

Where did we miss it?

How did you not we become so useless.
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by scholes23(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2018
NA TODAY E DON TAY

During our secondary school days, school fight took another form just like champions league, this week another school will come to your school ( home soil ) and fight then by next week, your school will go to their own school for away fight at the end of which the school's sign post will be taken down

Back to the matter, these boys, for their parents mind, my son has gone to school

Ó MA SE ÓÓÓ
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by wink2015(m): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2018
ARE THESE BOYS NOT THE LAZY YOUTH PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI TALKED ABOUT DURING THE CHOGM MEETING IN LONDON?

Lazy Youth that do not want to work hard!

These youth are making Buhari to score some good points! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by obajoey(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2018
danie09:
am a product of ajayi crowther 2003 set. I remmeber those days mehn igbobi boys and cms grammar school boys were the most notorious then.

No be small thing bro.
2004 set.
when you are playing with igbobi boys in their school, if you win na big trouble.
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by enonche85(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2018
vizkiz:
I weep for my country.

I weep for its future

I weep for its youths.

How did we get here?

Where did we miss it?

Because you grew up as a hooligan doesn't make it a right choice meant to be passed down to other generations.

Funny enough how u refer to Fayose and Dino as touts, even though they are not saints they are two of the only people who criticise the government without fear and saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by kennykg(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2018
An inconclusive video and you posted heading to a fight when it can be they are coming or heading to a football match or something else but on YouTube with title "Lagos High school Students Badly Dress After School Hours " which should we believe ?

Oga don't be a source of wrong information

2 Likes

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by obajoey(m): 10:19am On Apr 28, 2018
ihimiray:
those days brother... Can't remember how many fight I engaged in... Most especially during principal cup matches.... I rep st finbarrs College

It most time starts during principal cup or inter-house sport.
or prize given day kind of.
You will see all kinds of lebe, utc.. chai

1 Like

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Smooyis(m): 10:19am On Apr 28, 2018
Good job my brother. Together we can expose evils in our society. I hope the school authority and relevant educational agencies are watching. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Flaghouse1: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2018
vizkiz:
I weep for my country.

I weep for its future

I weep for its youths.

How did we get here?

Where did we miss it?

Because you grew up as a hooligan doesn't make it a right choice meant to be passed down to other generations.

Let me answer your last question and put the discourse in perspective.

We missed it in the mid '80s and 90's, this was a common occurrence in secondary school in those periods where you see students fight with matchetes( UTC), bottles, knives and even guns and try to claim bragging rights overtime this metamorphosed into the "ogbontas",bad boys. And later "cults" you see today,I believe this was when t,he decay in the level of education started and nobody (parents, governments ) did not take decisive actions to mitigate against the full explosion of what you have experienced in your locale when you recorded the video.

To be candid. With you things have really gone south over the years ,no morality any more
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by hahn(m): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:
chai i remember those days,how many of you know water parks in toyin street ikeja..we used to fight oshodi boys there on the street...i no day even know wetin they cause fight..maybe someone they press another school boy girlfriend inside pool..all i know is i gas defend my uniform..lol..na there i see say juju na real...purshe them...

Your sentences are witness to the benefits of the fights undecided
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Oluwatosin98(m): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2018
vizkiz:
I weep for my country.

I weep for its future

I weep for its youths.

How did we get here?

Where did we miss it?

When the foundation was detected to be faulty, instead of starting again afresh, the builders (Lazy leaders) ignored and when ahead to commence the building process. Now the incapable strength of the foundation has began its depletion process. So let's be positive and meditate on generating solution to save our unborn children.. May God Help Us. Enough of Criticism..

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 28, 2018
BankeSmalls:
I can see girls inside the fighters
they are awala girls na, going to battle with bare chest when e sup now there would be enough body count..

1 Like

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2018
anochuko01:
it used to be worse those days o!
iganmode
tomia
ansarudeen
ac school

and them likes.
those sets have graduated to become politicians and political thugs of today.

I'm a product of iganmode and those days, I was part of those who fought other schools, jump fence to be at C K e t.c ...
today I am not a political thug but I save lives...
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by ahmodu4real(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2018
This is just like a normal ritual when i see something like this i cover my head in shame, most of us are guilty
of this, but a change person now, because we want to be successful and need to leave this type of nonsense life. I still count that as part of youth exuberant.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by babasolution: 10:24am On Apr 28, 2018
BankeSmalls:

what do u mean by this statement
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by victrick105: 10:26am On Apr 28, 2018
coolcatty:

Mr holier than thou.....keep calm jare

This is part of adolescent growth.....most of us did this back then in school. ...we all have fights to look up to after school. ....ours was junior field. ...you go fight you go run...after you will still dig pit or cut grass.....it's nothing new....and yes most of us turned out well and are doing great in our various lines of endeavour.

Childhood /adolescent was fun walahi

the way Nigerians make abnormal things look so normal still baffles me... with mentalities like this in this country, Nigeria will continue to be regarded as a shithole country in a shithole continent.
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by maxti: 10:26am On Apr 28, 2018
anochuko01:
iganmode
tomia
ansarudeen
ac school

and them likes.

I sight u. Abi na Alagbado u grow?
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by obembet(f): 10:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Alright
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Ebubemg(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2018
Revolva:
The students are from Creek senior High School, Tolu complex Olodi Apapa , Ajegunle in Lagos.
These young students are starters of violence and after school fights and hooliganism .
As this video shows how there student with their school uniforms off and heading to a fight ground and they were caught on camera by me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_K2EJ_2mvY

don't say what you don't know, those guys just finish waec exam they where celebrating it by wetting themselves and tearing there uniforms, if they want to fight where are the weapons

6 Likes

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by anochuko01(m): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2018
doctorkush:

I'm a product of iganmode and those days, I was part of those who fought other schools, jump fence to be at C K e t.c ...
today I am not a political thug but I save lives...
you should be saving lives true true.... coz of all those people you broke bottles on their heads. grin
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by anochuko01(m): 10:36am On Apr 28, 2018
maxti:

I sight u. Abi na Alagbado u grow?
yes o. Corn Citygrin

1 Like

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by GeoOla25(m): 10:36am On Apr 28, 2018
anochuko01:
iganmode
tomia
ansarudeen
ac school

and them likes.
Sango high school.., the product of these schools were the ones terrorizing us in the university as cultists ... if you go UNAD... if you know you know.
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2018
I knw this area and terrain so well..I grow up in temidira street,the road leading to the popular told schools complex with 21 secondary schools and 6 primary schools....those days little things brings inter school fights and violence often resulting to deaths and school closers for some days..may be they want to recreate such era again..n.a. wa o
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Toosure70: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2018
vizkiz:
I weep for my country.

I weep for its future

I weep for its youths.

How did we get here?

Where did we miss it?

Continue weeping o, but as me and my family we shall not weep.
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by sujexy(m): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2018
vizkiz:
I weep for my country.

I weep for its future

I weep for its youths.

How did we get here?

Where did we miss it?

Even Omo agege, Buhari, Rocha's,el rufai and Yahya bello

1 Like

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by slysteel: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2018
They are not students,these lots don't even have school bags,they just attend school for nothing,once they leave school environment they usually head straight to drive keke or do conductor until the next school day
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by scholes23(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2018
The major cause of all this fight Na ball or interhouse sport. That year that year. Their fight Na home and away just like champions league

Gbagada grammar school
St finbars (before missionary took over)
St Gregs (before missionary took over)
Ifako comprehensive gbagada
Methodist boys
Kings college
Musco grammar school oworo
Igbobi college
Cms grammar school

Dem plenty
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 28, 2018
anochuko01:

you should be saving lives true true.... coz of all those people you broke bottles on their heads. grin
naso... lol... but they know me, even if I dey treat you and you dey misbehave or no cooperate I fit bust bottle for your head...

no time ...cheesy
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Kashbwoyjnr: 10:57am On Apr 28, 2018
mtchew, i was expecting to see cutlasses.. back then in aba at umuagbai sec school...we did more than this
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by deeway200(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2018
BankeSmalls:
inside the fighters?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Solve Primary 4 Qualitative Assignment / Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students / The Azikiwe-Nkrumah Hall Is The Oldest Building In Lincoln University, USA (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.