Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) (21284 Views)

Activities Of An Irresponsible Teacher At Eletu Odibo Senior High School / Islamic Senior High School Students Dancing & Having Fun In Ghana / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by afroxyz: 11:00am On Apr 28, 2018
danie09:
am a product of ajayi crowther 2003 set. I remmeber those days mehn igbobi boys and cms grammar school boys were the most notorious then.
The notoreity of Igbobi college is inter-galatical
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by BAVOSKI(m): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2018
Dino Boys
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2018
Swargu:

they are awala girls na, going to battle with bare chest when e sup now there would be enough body count..
I just deh wait for aj person to comment since...Allah oboy, your head deh there
Awala node rain that side again

Cultism don enter streets full time, really terrible oh.
I don change area sha, make God help them
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Olayinkacms: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=obajoey post=67097518]
Why will you mention my alma mata?.
Did you attend Ajayi crowther

1 Like

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Olayinkacms: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2018
Nice .I rep Ajayi crowther too-1988 set.
Keep on representing us for good.
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by mechanics(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2018
BankeSmalls:
I can see girls inside the fighters
don't mind them, they are lazy girls.
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 28, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
I just deh wait for aj person to comment since...Allah oboy, your head deh there
Awala node rain that side again

Cultism don enter streets full time, really terrible oh.
I don change area sha, make God help them
i used to live babatunde, but i dey waka isikalu,coconut, jaymjay quaters,tolu complex,alakoto, you know the way na.
relocates to a better place now.
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 28, 2018
Swargu:

i used to live babatunde, but i dey waka isikalu,coconut, jaymjay quaters,tolu complex,alakoto, you know the way na.
relocates to a better place now.
during my stay sef I be ajebor ajboy, no get mind waka for tolu complex

1 Like

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by NWAFORH1(m): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2018
Can't forget those days, Izzikworo, Ezza Boy's, Zenith group of school, Unity school..... etc all in Ebonyi state always engaged on fight of either supremacy or girlfriend palava. Days of bad nicknames!
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by anyicash(m): 11:50am On Apr 28, 2018
The leaders of tomorrow.. hahahahah..this country has no future.
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
I didn't see fighters o! All i saw wr students who probably just finished the exams and had their shirts ripped off due to celebrations.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Revolva(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ebubemg:
don't say what you don't know, those guys just finish waec exam they where celebrating it by wetting themselves and tearing there uniforms, if they want to fight where are the weapons

if they ave written exams finish that is when the main violent starts bro you don't know these folks than me

these guys are miscreants
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
Revolva:
The students are from Creek senior High School, Tolu complex Olodi Apapa , Ajegunle in Lagos.
These young students are starters of violence and after school fights and hooliganism .
As this video shows how there student with their school uniforms off and heading to a fight ground and they were caught on camera by me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_K2EJ_2mvY

Where is the video or Pinshure of their Fight

If u can't provide it, Then they were chased out from school because they didn't pay school fees or another school related fee.
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
during my stay sef I be ajebor ajboy, no get mind waka for tolu comple
i loved moving around.
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
kennykg:
An inconclusive video and you posted heading to a fight when it can be they are coming or heading to a football match or something else but on YouTube with title "Lagos High school Students Badly Dress After School Hours " which should we believe ?

Oga don't be a source of wrong information
Don't mind all these yeye bloggers looking for traffic!
Probably SS3 students after their final WAEC exam!
I remember after our POP back then in secondary schoool we all had our shirts sign off with markers and looking ruffled! Probably a blogger would take our pictures and claim we are coming from a fight.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
Revolva:

if they ave written exams finish that is when the main violent starts bro you don't know these folks than me

these guys are miscreants
Stereotyping? undecided
And you call yourself a blogger? angry shame!! angry
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by obajoey(m): 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
yes oo, 2004 set
[quote author=Olayinkacms post=67099554][/quote]
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by phoenix90(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
Revolva:
The students are from Creek senior High School, Tolu complex Olodi Apapa , Ajegunle in Lagos.
These young students are starters of violence and after school fights and hooliganism .

You dey take beer for ChrisVanny and still dey video students in their way to fight. By the way it's too early to drink beer that time
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Dafreeguy(m): 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
BankeSmalls:
I can see girls inside the fighters

see girls inside the fighters bi ti bawo? RIP english

1 Like

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Revolva(m): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
phoenix90:

You dey take beer for ChrisVanny and still dey video students in their way to fight. By the way it's too early to drink beer that time

beer yes its. a must cos I am made and I can drink beer any day anytime right now am still at chrisvanny come and take a bottle

PrecisionFx:

Where is the video or Pinshure of their Fight

If u can't provide it, Then they were chased out from school because they didn't pay school fees or another school related fee.

TroubleMaker47:

Stereotyping? undecided
And you call yourself a blogger? angry shame!! angry

look lemme tell you guys I just did the right thing OK you don't know how the school authority will be greatly concern if they see this and they will work on how to get rid of this act amongst student

look over Here if you see how these kids behave majority of them are just future thugs and may end up in jail

many of them can kill you many are drug peddlers and know nothing about their future

look keep quiet OK I ave seen all these many times after school fight and deaths OK I a. tired of these that is why I decided to show this video to the public and thank jah it went to the front page
so are you siding future hooligans or wat shame on you
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by EmmanuelCena(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lazy hardworking Nigerian youth.
Lol
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by kennykg(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

Don't mind all these yeye bloggers looking for traffic!
Probably SS3 students after their final WAEC exam!
I remember after our POP back then in secondary schoool we all had our shirts sign off with markers and looking ruffled! Probably a blogger would take our pictures and claim we are coming from a fight.
Don't mind the lazy Nigerian youth
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by nathpope(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
coolcatty:

Mr holier than thou.....keep calm jare

This is part of adolescent growth.....most of us did this back then in school. ...we all have fights to look up to after school. ....ours was junior field. ...you go fight you go run...after you will still dig pit or cut grass.....it's nothing new....and yes most of us turned out well and are doing great in our various lines of endeavour.

Childhood /adolescent was fun walahi

i reason with u bro.
There must be a fight after every inter-house sport shaaaa ni..

e le won....
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Paswill(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked
Hehehehehehehehehehe. See people wey dey go fight. Chai, I don sheeee shomeching shocked
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
u nor sha none
u nor pop none

u nor hide iti 4 bag, or even stainless...
& u dey hia dey form say u partake 4 skool fight?
undecided

my broda goan siddon...

I rep Awodi-Ora sec skool, AJ

fryo squad cool
Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
Revolva:

beer yes its. a must cos I am made and I can drink beer any day anytime right now am still at chrisvanny come and take a bottle

Show Us The Fight.

look lemme tell you guys I just did the right thing OK you don't know how the school authority will be greatly concern if they see this and they will work on how to get rid of this act amongst student

look over Here if you see how these kids behave majority of them are just future thugs and may end up in jail

many of them can kill you many are drug peddlers and know nothing about their future

look keep quiet OK I ave seen all these many times after school fight and deaths OK I a. tired of these that is why I decided to show this video to the public and thank jah it went to the front page
so are you siding future hooligans or wat shame on you

Re: Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) by justflow1(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2018
During my sec school days,

it was Sango High school, Lafenwa, Atan, Ansar ud deen, every friday then at A. U. D practicing ground use to be a scene of war

Iganmode grams and Anglican were the saints then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiba University, Oyo Takes Off With 36 Students / Help Solve Primary 4 Qualitative Assignment / The Azikiwe-Nkrumah Hall Is The Oldest Building In Lincoln University, USA (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.