Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React (73524 Views)

Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts / #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts / BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
The real Collins,the fake Collins,Nina,Miracle,Cee C,Tobi,all the housemates,the organizers,Big Brother himself,
All of una dey mad.
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by blaqroy: 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
Small pikin still dey worry Nina
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by afroxyz: 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
victorian:

Thank God u know she's not a wife material.

Why push her to still go back to Collins.

Mbanu! Marry who. I just commented because if tr way you belittled Collins. But really, the guy should thank God and move on
Una no like Collins I swear.

You guys are just angry cos she dumped him.. If not? Its a blessing she's moving on without him..
Every guy should just accept it.. It bruises your egos that Collins didn't dump her when the ovation was very loud..

That's what am trying to say all day.

Will u allow your brother marry Nina?

Be sincere, biko
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Titugirl(f): 12:09am On Apr 29, 2018
Na wa o..Nigerians can dig
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by AstroG: 12:54am On Apr 29, 2018
Nina issa good definition of IMO state girls that has nothing to offer other than Sex
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by AstroG: 12:55am On Apr 29, 2018
Case of Nina and Collins..
This should teach all guys that support girls,invest 100% in them all in the name of Love...
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Auxtin85(m): 4:27am On Apr 29, 2018
Hide your face please, you are just a gold digger like Nina. Nina was cool with that guy till she met Miracle, a 20yr old guy will always look younger thank a 17yr old woman. Use your brain pls
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Deji63: 7:10am On Apr 29, 2018
oshe11:
Ya'll bashing her like you voted for her before?

Well, most of her fans wanted her to date Miracle outside. They may breakup or not but its none of your biz so STFU and move on.
Like Ya'll are still dating your first love

Orisirisi sumburries.....

TeddyA that has abandoned his gf for bambam una no see am, na small pikin wen marriage no dey her priority in the next 5 years nai una wan die ontop her matter

Ya'll should FIX UP YOUR LIFE

Is it Teddy A that came to tell ypi that he has abandoned his girlfriend for Bambam? How you take know? Which useless first love? Did Collins also give you that info? He says she's been cheating on him. With all her ear piercing and nose stud we know She's a low class village hoe who dates guys worse than Collins. Collins is the best of the pack that she fvcks. That's why she kept mentioning his name on air even in front of Miracle who said she was the one begging him to fvck her cheap pussy.She see Miracle she wan die there. She says she hates people hurting her and that Alex hurt her. What about Miracle's gossip about her? Didn't she see that video too? Why attack Alex and keep mum about Miracles gossip. She's just jealous of Alex's success and love life. She's the dumbest that ever liveth. How can a hoe who dumped her boyfriend on air say she doesn't like people hurting her? She however is the master at hurting others. What does she call what she did to Collins? That one no be hurt abi?We Miracle fans know that Miracle deserves better and his going to fvck her razz ass and dump her. That is when she'll understand how dumb she is and what mess she's put herself in. Greedy hoe.
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Deji63: 7:15am On Apr 29, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

This is Crap!!
Miracle and Nina wont last till next 3Months
Collins should have small patience
When Miracle finishes all his money on Nina
She will surely Run back to him!!

Where is my Money

Miracle that couldn't change Ninas local phone. Lol. Miracle is a smart guy. He fvcked her without spending a penny. He won't spend nothing in her. He'll spend wisely and on his new babe who won't be a local how like Nina.
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by oshe11: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2018
Deji63:

Is it Teddy A that came to tell ypi that he has abandoned his girlfriend for Bambam? How you take know? Which useless first love? Did Collins also give you that info? He says she's been cheating on him. With all her ear piercing and nose stud we know She's a low class village hoe who dates guys worse than Collins. Collins is the best of the pack that she fvcks. That's why she kept mentioning his name on air even in front of Miracle who said she was the one begging him to fvck her cheap pussy.She see Miracle she wan die there. She says she hates people hurting her and that Alex hurt her. What about Miracle's gossip about her? Didn't she see that video too? Why attack Alex and keep mum about Miracles gossip. She's just jealous of Alex's success and love life. She's the dumbest that ever liveth. How can a hoe who dumped her boyfriend on air say she doesn't like people hurting her? She however is the master at hurting others. What does she call what she did to Collins? That one no be hurt abi?We Miracle fans know that Miracle deserves better and his going to fvck her razz ass and dump her. That is when she'll understand how dumb she is and what mess she's put herself in. Greedy hoe.
The fact that You thought that account belongs to Collins has rendered me lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Deji63: 10:35am On Apr 29, 2018
oshe11:
The fact that You thought that account belongs to Collins has rendered me lipsrsealed

Who does it belong to? Miracle?
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by oshe11: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2018
Deji63:

Who does it belong to? Miracle?
its a parody acct bro!

You are welcome
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Deji63: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
oshe11:
its a parody acct bro!

You are welcome

Point remains Nina is a hoe and Miracle should know she will cheat on him too.
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by oshe11: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Deji63:

Point remains Nina is a hoe and Miracle should know she will cheat on him too.
Point remains, say same tin to yoursef n teddy
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Deji63: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
oshe11:
Point remains, say same tin to yoursef n teddy

Whatever men. Nina the loca desperate village cheapl hoe. Collins wife.
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by oshe11: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Deji63:

Whatever men. Nina the loca desperate village cheapl hoe. Collins wife.
Lol.....

Define cheap

U think You are the only that has banged your girl?

Abi U never gist/bang girl when tell you say she get guy?
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Deji63: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....

Define cheap

U think You are the only that has banged your girl?

Abi U never gist/bang girl when tell you say she get guy?

My wife demands her banging rights but not on international screen and then talking constantly about some local boyfriend in Owerri whom she "loves"/the following morning. Shes a hoe.
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by oshe11: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
Deji63:

My wife demands her banging rights but not on international screen and then talking constantly about some local boyfriend in Owerri whom she "loves"/the following morning. Shes a hoe.
Lolz.....

But You do same, or is it because U av not been privy to be on a TV show?
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Deji63: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
oshe11:
Lolz.....

But You do same, or is it because U av not been privy to be on a TV show?

Do what? Fvck a woman on screen and talk about the one I love back in the village in front of the one whom I begged to fvck me. Hell nah. I ain't that cheap.
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by oshe11: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Deji63:

Do what? Fvck a woman on screen and talk about the one I love back in the village in front of the one whom I begged to fvck me. Hell nah. I ain't that cheap.
Like I said, U aint fortunate to be on a live TV

Have You cheated on your girl b4?
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Deji63: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
oshe11:
Like I said, U aint fortunate to be on a live TV

Have You cheated on your girl b4?

We shall soon see how "fortunate" Nina the cheap local hoe is by the time she gets her dry ass dumped by Miracle.
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by oshe11: 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
Deji63:

We shall soon see how "fortunate" Nina the cheap local hoe is by the time she gets her dry ass dumped by Miracle.
Did you marry the first girl that dated you?
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Deji63: 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
oshe11:
Did you marry the first girl that dated you?

Are you the village hoe's mouthpiece? After fvcking all the old men in Owerri you are claiming Collins is her first boyfriend. With that useless unclad video of her we all saw? You are a joke.
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by oshe11: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
Deji63:

Are you the village hoe's mouthpiece? After fvcking all the old men in Owerri you are claiming Collins is her first boyfriend. With that useless unclad video of her we all saw? You are a joke.
Hahahahahha

Did I say Collins is her first?

Simple question u cnt answer

U met your girl a Virgin ba?
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Deji63: 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
oshe11:
Hahahahahha

Did I say Collins is her first?

Simple question u cnt answer

U met your girl a Virgin ba?

I did.
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by oshe11: 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
Deji63:

I did.
Lol....
You were also a virgin?
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Deji63: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
oshe11:
Lol....

You were also a virgin?

Dumb questions require no answers.
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by oshe11: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Deji63:

Dumb questions require no answers.
Den You are dumber for calling her a hoe when you are also a hoe
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Deji63: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
oshe11:
Den You are dumber for calling her a hoe when you are also a hoe

I didn't beg to get fvcked on international screen and then tell the man that I begged to fvck that I love my razz boyfriend who is in the village. She's the hoe.
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by oshe11: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Deji63:

I didn't beg to get fvcked on international screen and then tell the man that I begged to fvck that I love my razz boyfriend who is in the village. She's the hoe.
Wait till You are privy to be on a Live TV show but till then U are also a hoe if U aint a Virgin
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by Deji63: 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
oshe11:
Wait till You are privy to be on a Live TV show but till then U are also a hoe if U aint a Virgin

I am a married man how can I be a hoe? Lol. Loose women like dumb Nina are called hoes. Nina is the village hoe. Mrs Collinzzzzz
Lol. How many local men did she have to fvck to get on the live TV show?
Re: Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React by oshe11: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Deji63:

I am a married man how can I be a how? Lol. Loose women like dumb Nina are called hoes. Nina is the village hoe. Mrs Collinzzzzz
I'm referring to before you got married bro

Were you a Virgin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi / E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) / Ngozi Nwosu: “I Will Marry When It Is Right Time” — 53 Year Old Veteran Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.