Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. (7712 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by tgmservice: 11:52am On Apr 28, 2018
Sorry if this post is to long or contains any typo

I have a beautiful girlfriend which i love until i found out the truth.

It all started when i went to visit her at her place "our homes are close by, we reside at sango ota and i visit her frequently her parents know me and call me son in law".

I was at her place and she was busy with some chores and left her phone unattended and unlocked, i picked it and went to her whatsapp chat and saw romantic chats with a couple of guys and how the where professing love for each other.

I got mad at the sight of this and confronted her she started giving me attitude telling me "her life is none of my business that she is free to do what she likes."

I got angry and left her place, several days i was hurt and have been thinking about what she did then i came up with an idea of how to pay her back.

I took some pictures online of a handsome guy and open a profile pic on facebook posing as a rich young dude with his house and car who lives in lekki.
I added her up she accepted and we started chating, we exchanged numbers, posing in my new identity i told her about my and my successful career she was really thrilled "we now chat on whatsapp with my second phone".

After some few days of chatting i told her we should meet up and go for a date at lekki mall shoprite, she said no that her place is too far from lekki as she stays at sango. I told her not to worry as she will crash at my crib at Ajah and leave the next morning, after some slight hesitation the shameless girl agreed to the arrangement.

On the day she was to go the lekki to meet the fake guy, i physically when to her place that morning to see if i could make her change her mind.

I apologized to her on how i reacted the other day when i saw her phone i told her we should go out together, she said she has forgiven me but whats to go out to see a coursemate of hers and collect something and she left.
So when she reached lekki she called my other line and i had to increase the tone of my voice so she wont notice anything then i told her she should wait for me at Ajah roundabout i would pick her up there with my ride that i had to rush down somewhere.

To cut long story short i made her wait for hours she kept on calling and calling and i kept giving her excuses when it was around 4.30pm i switched off my phone.

In my mind i was laughing as i just dey chill for house, then late in the evening as i was returning home after watching bayern and real madrid match i saw her, and her eyes where so red i went to meet her but she just walked pass me.

The next day she called the number of the fake guy and started ranting but i told her my car broke down and had some issues lik that and she said she forgave me and even agreed to meet up with me on another day.

Lol nlanders does this girl deserve what i did to her or i went to far, maybe i should continue playing her.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by zanebaddo(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2018
lol, baba you get time sha, you went too far, 1, when you notice a girl is cheating not to talk of rubbing it at your face like she did, you either withdraw completely with ease or you can confront her after which you dump her without looking back. 2, Don't you ever sweat for a girl, you see the fake guy whom you appeared to be could have slept with her with ease, no sweat. 3, if you are not earning a living yet, stay away from Nigerian girls entirely, i call it self respect.

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by dafeyankee: 11:54am On Apr 28, 2018
angry
Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by somehow: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2018
Real or fake?
Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by donstan18: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2018
cheesy
Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
She ain't ur real girlfriend bro but d way u just treated her is so damm hilariouscheesycheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin

I dunno but u served her right...But how i wish u walked in to that place & pretend u met her by accident... grin

That moment will be #EPIC wink

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by Cutehector(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
Pocohantas come and see
Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
you sef get time. By the way she is so foolish and cheap to fall for that kind of trick.

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by ReinaFarine: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Your girlfriend of how long doesn't have all your numbers?
You continue chatting with her after it is clear she is interested in the faux lekki big boy because?
Abeg, you're not in a relationship if this story is true. Except you bought a new Sim Card and other things.

And trust me, you no get work oh!!! Creating the whole Facebook page and whatsapp drama to prove what? That your girl of how many weeks is cheating on you?

Well, I hope you're happy now.

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked

Karma is a B

undecided You too go soon carry Male Prostitute lipsrsealed
Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by hazandino(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
ma dear 70% of nw adayz girlz will fall for such trick.........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by Proudlyblack(f): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
If she cheats on you cheat on her back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by pocohantas(f): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Cutehector:
Pocohantas come and see

No mind this Op o.
Just 2 days ago, he created another.
Look at his previous threads... cheesy
Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by anibirelawal(m): 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
So you mean You are FAKE
Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by ednut1(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
Shameless girls every where u self op follow join

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by tgmservice: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
ReinaFarine:
You continue chatting with her after it is clear she is interested in the faux lekki big boy because?
Abeg, you're not in a relationship if this story is true. Except you bought a new Sim Card and other things.

And trust me, you no get work oh!!! Creating the whole Facebook page and whatsapp drama to prove what? That your girl of how many weeks is cheating on you?

i only use d sim for data subscription
Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by BiafranBushBoy: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Cutehector:
Pocohantas come and see

Can't you just comment without calling one girl or the other?

Smh...

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by tgmservice: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
hazandino:
ma dear 70% of nw adayz girlz will fall for such trick.........
thank God u understand
Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by ednut1(m): 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
hazandino:
ma dear 95% of nw adayz girlz will fall for such trick.........
fixed
Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nawa oooooh
Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by press005: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
Proudlyblack:
If she cheats on you cheat on her back

Thats not d best advice
Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by press005: 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Funny thing about all dis relationship stuffs is that most of them can easily cheat..
Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
Good riddance to bad rubbish! undecided
Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by ednut1(m): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
press005:
Funny thing about all dis relationship stuffs is that most of them can easily cheat..
u no dey cheat
Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
ReinaFarine:

well some guys get dat time sha... cheesy. But then it cant be denied that the stunt he pulled on d girl is so funny and d girl even fell for d stuntcheesy. D story sounds like a comedy flick thoughcheesy.
Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by press005: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
ednut1:
u no dey cheat

so u dy cheat abi?
Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2018

Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by lilmax(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
well, even though I say she deserves it, I'll say you wasted your time

"the moment a girl tells you its her life crap " you fuc.k out, don't stress

1 Like

Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by Adasun(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
I like dis op, don't date dat LovePeddler again
Re: How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. by ednut1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
press005:

so u dy cheat abi?
no. I dey stay dat area send me her numb lemme test her grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) / We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. / Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.