Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,590 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Sat Guru Maharaji Is Alive,not Dead Says Aide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sat Guru Maharaji Is Alive,not Dead Says Aide (1772 Views)

Israel DMW: Celebrate Me Now I'm Alive, Not Fake Social Media Love When I Die / Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) / 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sat Guru Maharaji Is Alive,not Dead Says Aide by Priceless16: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
NEWS DIGEST – The news of the demise of Satguru Maharajah Ji, that went viral on social media on Friday is not true but mischievous.

Mr Ojo Peter, the spokesman of Maharaj Ji, announced this on Saturday in Ibadan .

Peter alleged that the rumor was concocted by some people who, he said, have found it difficult to silence Maharaj Ji from telling the truth about happenings in Nigeria and the world at large.

https://newsdigest.ng/news/2018/04/28/satguru-mararaj-ji-is-alive-not-dead-says-aide/

(1) (Reply)

Mr P Almost Forgot His Wife's Birthday See What He Did Next / Davido Shows Off One Of His Fully Loaded Duffelbag / See The Lives Of Tonto Dike, Linda Ikeji And Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.