Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,574 members, 7,850,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady (40267 Views)

See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters / Presidency Debunks Photo Of President Buhari Being Shared As "New Photo" / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Kdon2: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
ajebuter:
Seems Dino is winning this pissing contest between him and his governor..

I wish they could do the same for the governor, Yeye Bello..

Opps! I forgot he wasn't voted in the first place..

Useless yoot

Lazy youths
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by AiiVee(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
recall when the person sef no dey around... na thunder go finish INEC.. See their neck
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Halo22: 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
This is Very sardonic. The FG should investigate this issue of money sharing and place justice where it belongs. That z what Sen melaye has been clamouring for.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by adinoyiM(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ikemefuna44:
Kogi is slippery. Between Yahaya Bello and Dino Melaye, I don't even know which one is better. They are like two rotten nuts in a kernel. Good for nothing mofos.

At least Dino has been a better senator than Yahaya Bello has been a governor in terms of delivering their core mandates if the truth must be told.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by adinoyiM(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
Acidosis:

That's Yahaya Bello's strategy: starve the people, and make them do whatever you want, that includes making them to beg for their rights.

I swear this Bello guy and his family will eventually kill themselves with their own hands.

The strategy is quite obvious especially leading towards elections.. .impoverish the masses, then throw crumbs at them in order to get them to do your bidding.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by ehinmowo: 5:05am On Apr 29, 2018
princeSammyz:
It is Bello we want to recall. Initiate Bello recall process and you'll see how much Kogites want that man out. Instead of paying salaries, he is there funding recall and party convention. Your days are numbered Bello!

D useless state assemblies in Nigeria cannot initiate any recall without the president's support, much the same way the useless parliament cannot initiate any recall. Weak mofos

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 29, 2018
midolian:
Nonsense from another lazy Nigerian

Didnt you come out to vote Dino because you heard they were sharing money?

If money was the bait used to fool you into voting in a thug like Dino, I see nothing wrong in using money as bait to correct the mistake
kill ursef

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady by Codes151(m): 7:38am On Apr 29, 2018
midolian:
Nonsense from another lazy Nigerian

Didnt you come out to vote Dino because you heard they were sharing money?

If money was the bait used to fool you into voting in a thug like Dino, I see nothing wrong in using money as bait to correct the mistake
the thug here is fed. Govt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other / Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) / N2.6trn Govt Deposits In 20,000 Bank Accounts To Be Closed This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.