Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,281 members, 7,954,112 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks (41959 Views)

I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo / Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka / Why My Marriage Lasted Two Weeks - Popular Female Comedian, Princess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by cimag: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
So,cyber space and people's ugly comments turned your good behaviour to your husband to bad one?You should be ashamed of yourself for saying this openly.You may never have a second chance in marriage.
Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by Onechancearmy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
IamAirforce1:
She deserves to be in the Guiness world book of records

You nko?
Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by kimoyo: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
@naijacentric I so agree with you
Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by authority2006(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
dominique:
Both of them married each other for the wrong reasons, I doubt if they courted at all.
She married him to "cover her shame" in her own words. He married her for her fame, but things got sour when he discovered that fame doesn't equate to wealth.

You are baaaad!
Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
Why is she lieing? Two years ago right on stage @Bunmi Davis stand up Nigeria show,she claimed that she and her husband had irreconcilable issues thats why.Whch one is cyber bullying again? Can't she turn the bullying into comedy?
Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by Eduboy1990: 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
Narldon:

So, My MTN 1GB Data Subscription lasted longer than her Marriage?

Don't criticize her , you NEVER know who you will Marry
Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by felaismyhero(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Sorry but if actually what you said is true, then you and your husband are not matured enough to marry. No wonder they say marriage is not by age. When you are a celebrity, internet-bullying is inevitable, you should expect every type of troll and negativity from the people, the important thing there is to ignore the bullies and stick together as a couple. People called you ugly and bullied you, and then what? What do you expect? Abeg
see ur mouth like mature.some people sha.if a person's life is not going d same way as urs,then d person is immature.she is very emotional,so?,must we all be stolid like u? maybe u wud say sia too is immature cos she hates being in public.we are different creatures wit different reactions.thats one beauty of humanity!

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by AiiVee(m): 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
famous? marriage?
Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by brainbox80: 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
No sense in this. So you can allow your marriage to be ruined by cyber bullies, did you marry for them in the first place? I just feel your weren't prepared to wade through the storms. PERIOD
Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by aspirebig: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by projet: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
mfm04622:

You never hear of marriage that scattered during reception?
that won't be in Nigeria
Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by shekauvsbuhari: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
naijaguy123456:
From the wedding pictures that man never look happy.
And de woman is damn too ugly n brainless.
Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by mfm04622: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
projet:

that won't be in Nigeria

In Nigeria. One happened in Kano!
Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
But she's not ugly na.. Abi i no dey see well & she gats real juicy kegs but i don't like big jugs just normal one.. Guess they married for all the wrong reasons undecided
Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by tragergeorge(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
Narldon:

my brother, you are heartless
Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by Toks2008(m): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
dominique:
Both of them married each other for the wrong reasons, I doubt if they courted at all.
She married him to "cover her shame" in her own words. He married her for her fame, but things got sour when he discovered that fame doesn't equate to wealth.

See judgement...nah wah...

"Right reason" is very relative so don't judge.
Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by akum78: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
OGM
Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by victorian(f): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Maybe the husband thought with her fame in comedy, she will be very wealthy. But got the shock of his life : fame doesn't equate wealth

Like someone rightly said.
So she realised he's all about him fucvking her all day, while she pays his bills and take care of his expenses..

What a life. She shouldn't have married sef.

Some people are not destined for marriage. No matter how hard they try.
Have your kids and live life, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by naijacentric(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
kimoyo:
@naijacentric I so agree with you
lol naso
Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by brainworkng: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
Marriage built on lies and pretence usually end up like this grin grin
Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by HoodBillionaire: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
he ddnt fuc her well
Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by BENEAMATA: 1:01am On Apr 29, 2018
Narldon:

HYPER-Epic ! ! !

1 Like

Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by friyina1(f): 2:21am On Apr 29, 2018
naijacentric:
For a lady who has attitude problems even daddy showkey slapped her on ultimate search so we are not surprised
I agree with you. Lost respect for her after that show, she's so quarrelsome. She give the man that kind trouble I saw on that Show 2 weeks long sef.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by ceejayluv(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2018
mfm04622:

In Nigeria. One happened in Kano!
projet:

that won't be in Nigeria

One happened in Delta as well...
Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 29, 2018
There is an option to switch off comments on all social media platforms.
Re: Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks by naijacentric(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2018
friyina1:
I agree with you. Lost respect for her after that show, she's so quarrelsome. She give the man that kind trouble I saw on that Show 2 weeks long sef.
naso my sister.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This may be Kannywood's justification for expelling Rahama Sadau / Yemi Alade Rocks A Large Gele (photos) / Ras Kimono Collapsed At Lagos Airport - His Final Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.