Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Melaye Recall: This Is Not My Signature - Angry Kogi Resident Fires INEC(VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye Recall: This Is Not My Signature - Angry Kogi Resident Fires INEC(VIDEO) (938 Views)

Senator Melaye's Recall:– Angry Kogi Resident Fires INEC Officials / DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melaye Recall: This Is Not My Signature - Angry Kogi Resident Fires INEC(VIDEO) by stephanie11: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has gotten footage of some Kogi residents querying INEC officials over the inclusion of their names and signatures in the recall register of Senator Dino Melaye.

The man and some other residents are seen denying ever writing their names or signing the register adding that all the names had the same handwriting and the signatures were fake.

Also, Melaye's recall exercise was plagued by apathy as a lot of voters refused to turn up to the polling units to effect the embattled senator's recall.

Watch the video below;
https://politicsngr.com/dino-melaye-recall-not-signature-angry-kogi-resident-fires-inec-officials/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLls5_5EpB4

Re: Melaye Recall: This Is Not My Signature - Angry Kogi Resident Fires INEC(VIDEO) by yk2018: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
Yaya Bello is big fool, he can't even in effect a recall process successful how will he developed Kogi state DINO 28 Buhari and Yahaya Bello 0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye Recall: This Is Not My Signature - Angry Kogi Resident Fires INEC(VIDEO) by fallout87: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
Disgraceful.

Full on forgery and identity theft in a scheme to take down a senator. Now who won't believe Yahaya Bello is trying to kill Dino? Now who won't believe this is one of the most corrupt governments in this country's democratic history?

There should be a full out investigation and the governor and INEC boss should both be resigned.

Can you imagine the atrocities that have occurred under this old goat Buhari? Wow.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Recall: This Is Not My Signature - Angry Kogi Resident Fires INEC(VIDEO) by rejoice4eva(m): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
I hate to hear when the most corrupt govt ever in Nigeria keep shouting they are fighting 'corruption' What an irony. Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Melaye Recall: This Is Not My Signature - Angry Kogi Resident Fires INEC(VIDEO) by Realist2: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
Another battered, lost of credibility and disgraceful act by INEC,
the way and manner which INEC was interested in this recall process make me concludes INEC cannot conduct election that will not favour Buhari and Bello.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye Recall: This Is Not My Signature - Angry Kogi Resident Fires INEC(VIDEO) by olawale780: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
people were offered 1k to vote Dino yes in some areas today. imagine a lot of old grandma who came out was because they hear 1k, they had no clue to what was going on.

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Backs Buhari’s Rejection Of State Police / Lawan, Akpabio Bicker As N/assembly Adjourns For APC Congress / Why I Withdrew From Evans' Case – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.