Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS (37931 Views)

"My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" / Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics / Horrible Accident In Ofankor Ghana (graphic Image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian lady is still feeling thankful one year after surviving a horrible motor accident. The survivor identified as Amara, took to Facebook to mark one year anniversary of her survival thank God for saving her and seven other passengers after their vehicle crashed and landed in a ditch after somersaulting multiple times.

According to her, she came out of the accident without any broken bones.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/lady-excited-after-coming-out-of-this-horrible-accident-without-any-injury-photos.html
Please don't leave that God that showed Mercy on you. My bro was involved in a ghastly motor accident in 2016 along lagos-ibadan expressway . Only my bro survived out of the 14 passengers on board. It was in the news and social media for almost a week.
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by GooseBump: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
Science saves lives while doG sleeps.

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by orinakpokel: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
I give thanks to God for saving ur life
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by avrex3k(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
Death missed is ass.
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by columbus007(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
bro do you mean God? undecided
AlfaSeltzer:
bro do you mean God?
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by ofuonyebi: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
it is worth more than celebration today....afterall, this great beauty of a lady could have become manure by now!

Thank you Jesus for postponing the day of the final end!...which would be inevitable for all and sundry..
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by johnaruson(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
Truth has many sides, let's hear from Dino Melaye, please.

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by Witlee(m): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
All these useless religious bigots, These can happen to anyone, its mere chance and luck
Nigerians will just be following religion, no wonder this country will not move forward

1 Like

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by HoodBillionaire: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
toyota 4runner
or is dat infiniti
if to say na honda
or all those sedans
na rip
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by moselovetee: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
Is only God that can do this halelluyah
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by Danaire(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
I thank God for you - Amara. I did't hear dis happen to you. God be praise.
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by coolh3ad(m): 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
I survived this on the 5th of January (a week to my grandma's burial ceremony) along the igando/Iyana iba/lasu road where driving at top speed is a norm. My friend lost control while he was trying to answer his phone. I was sitting beside the driver (my friend) and two other friends at the back seat. I came out without any scratch (though friends had minor injuries and dislocations but no one died or had any life threatening injury). Nathaniel Bassey's - Onise Iyanu being on my playlist replay for about 2 weeks so the song had always being in my head prior to the accident. The jeep sommersaulted twice from our lane to the other (opposite) lane. Miraculously there was no car behind us and no car coming at "top speed' on the opposite lane. I couldn't stop smiling when i came out of the vehicle. Everything happened in "slow motion" in less than 20/30 seconds. All.I could say was "GOD DID IT"...I am not a "spiricoco" but I believe in God and I knew and still know HE DID IT. Different thoughts came to my mind. Never being involved in an accident since when dem born me.......I am sorry I bored anyone with my testimony. GOD IS REAL AND HE WORKS WONDERS....

1 Like

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by asawanathegreat(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
Anti make sure u go church tomorrow and thank baba God
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by ufuosman(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
Thank God
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by kalu61(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
Evablizin:
cry

I thank God for your life.
The same accident killed Oby last night.
RIP OBY.cry
Are you MOUAU student?

1 Like

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by otabaotaba: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
I bless God for u but this is the time u need to give God the best of ur service
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Evablizin:
cry

I thank God for your life.

The same accident killed Oby last night.

RIP OBY.cry
✌️

1 Like

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by Sundaygirl(f): 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
The rate of road accident in this country is too much.
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by Zodiac61(m): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
God mercies kept her...

Only a fool will say ''there's no God'' and some of the fools will come here to show how foolish they're with their comments.

I just spotted a fool. Creating a straw man then attacking him.
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by Greenbullet(m): 3:49am On Apr 29, 2018
JasonScoolari:
God mercies kept her...

Only a fool will say ''there's no God'' and some of the fools will come here to show how foolish they're with their comments.
there is no God.
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by mechanics(m): 4:40am On Apr 29, 2018
Thank God for her life.
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by InvertedHammer: 4:56am On Apr 29, 2018
Witlee:
All these useless religious bigots, These can happen to anyone, its mere chance and luck
Nigerians will just be following religion, no wonder this country will not move forward
/
I now understand it.

Everyone who dies in an accident is hated by God and does not deserve a second chance. Only survivors are loved by God who gives them second chance in life.

Simple logic! Where have I been all these years?

/

1 Like

Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by Respect01(m): 4:57am On Apr 29, 2018
Thank you Lord....thank you Jesus !!!
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by francisduru: 8:41am On Apr 29, 2018
Your God is alive
Re: Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS by Jasperwhizz(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
JasonScoolari:
God mercies kept her...

YES!

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) / Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa / Train Crushes Trapped Trailer In Lagos, Two Die, Others Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.