Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons (45201 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by gurunlocker: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
buhariguy:
What kind of one sided news,

But army can be idiotic pigs of any tribe.

Do you have anything to do with your miserable life than just saying "idiotic pig of biafra" in 90% of your post.... Just go through your post and ask yourself if you are sensible...

10 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Realist2: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
Don't call them Nigerian Army, they are Fulani's Army.
Institutions which have been compromised and bastardized by Buhari include;
The Nigerian Army ( sorry) Fulani's Army
The Nigerian Police ( story ) Fulani's Police
The DSS (sorry) FSS, other are:
INEC and APC are one political party, the National Assemblies have been Muzzle and is being policed never to talk or they come for you.

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by kaen1317: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
May God rain curses, death and bloodshed in the lives of all those and their that shed innocent blood in this country. It is now very clear even for the blind that this government does not mean well for this country and that indeed there is an agenda to completely wipe out christians

3 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by sole26: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
I beg u guys in d name of God, go get ur PVC. This nonsense must stop next year by His grace.

5 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
God knows that if I'm from Benue state, I'd have personally trained and armed a lot of my fellow youths by now. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
So Rev. Father's are now killer herdsmen? Nawa oh!

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Cockyguy11: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
shocked buhari know nothing about this .
I take it you are being sarcastic...if not your head needs to be examined.

3 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
gurunlocker:

Do you have anything to do with your miserable life than just saying "idiotic pig of biafra" in 90% of your post.... Just go through your post and ask yourself if you are sensible...
You even have enough time to quote that thing, you fall my hand I swear angry embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by blacq2009(m): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
So the herdsmen should kill them defenceless each day like chicken abi? A sorry government. A bigot president.

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by phestus(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
femo122:
Total number of votes cast during Britain Got talent 2017 = 6.2million votes
Total number of votes cast during American got talent 2017 = 52.1million votes. American population is twice Nigerian population.
Mind you, most of the votes cast on either Britain or American got talent are absolutely free because you can vote on their websites & on the Apps without paying a dime.
Total number of votes cast during “Big Brother Nigeria” 2018 = 170million votes @ N30 per sms for a show that contributes absolutely nothing to their lives. Going by the figures, it will take America & Britain combined three & half years to organise a talent show to catch up with Nigeria.
It is neither a talent show or life enhancing or promoting show. A show where two adults are kept in a cage to freely give & take sex on National Television, while the organisers make more money from the youths.
If INEC organises general election this weekend and ask Nigerian youths to vote on their mobile phones @ N10 per SMS to elect leaders that will shape their futures & the country, they will ask Nigerian Government to credit their accounts 1st before they will agree to vote in that magnitude.
“Wasted Generation” ~ Prof. Wole Soyinka called them.
“A generation that play too much, sleep too much and engage in idle chatter and gossip" ~ Chief Obafemi Awolowo foresaw
“A generation of illiterate graduates” ~ Atiku Abubakar called them in 2016
A generation that are constantly not concerned about the deteriorating conditions of their senses & not bothered about their own future~ Osquare78 knows them.
“Idle youths who sit and do nothing, but expecting everything from govt free” ~Pre. Buhari surmised about them
We all must be wary of this generation.... they are the larger chunk of Nigerian population.
It is pathetic. 170 Million votes Multiplied by N30 = N 5.1 billion and the winner got N25 million plus an SUV worth N12 million a trip and electronics. Let us even assume that sms votes is 85 million, that will be N2.55 billion. So so sad...
Okay we hear you (we agree to disagree).
Although, I do not think the "170 million" votes came in from Nigeria alone. And I also do not think the entire votes was by SMS alone.

3 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by emmxzy(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
mabea:
Now i believe you are a zombie
to me he his a working dead he has no brain

1 Like

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by gurunlocker: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
You even have enough time to quote that thing, you fall my hand I swear angry embarassed

The guy just dey annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Lipscomb(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Cockyguy11:

I take it you are being sarcastic...if not your head needs to be examined.
wish you have privilege to work with president you will see the reality ,president advisers are the most stupid and wickedness people most especially Chief of staff this man have key to the life of president. He present the most suitable news papers on the table of president .
Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
Buhari. It will never be well with you,your children and your children's children...

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by akum78: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
FOOLS
Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by toye440: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
If by now u don't know d jihad is on a high gear u r no any better dan Buhari. since wen hv Christians start keeping guns in churches like dey do in their place of worship. This persecution is just too much na wen we go break d country into two, let them have their killingstan.

4 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by delishpot: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
If you ask me I will say Red flag! Warning indicator! they are clearing the coast for Fulani herdsmen aka sacred cows to attack.

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by DerideGull(m): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
@OP

Your caption of the thread is totally wrong and looks like Nigeria. It should been "Fulani Muslim Soldiers of Nigeria storm Catholic Church, Priest's House in search of weapons".

7 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by MONITZ: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
After some people will come online to spew trash that the opposition and fifth columnists are responsible for the killings going on presently ,so on whose order did these soldiers go on this search? APC re just a confused set of clowns...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
gurunlocker:

The guy just dey annoying.
He will soon get tired, we've had so many of his type here on NL that has come and gone with their stupidity in peace. Only a mad man knows the joy in madness, let him be abeg. Gracias

4 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by slowice(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Some people will still say bubu till 2050....mad people everywhere you go like mtn, lubbish embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Ter1: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
Yes we voted for him, n he is paying us back ���� embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Komu1048(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
God please just kill this buhari abeg. Coz he wud av spoiled a lot b4 my PVC send him back to daura

5 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Niyi9002(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
This is sad and appalling. It further corroborates Danjuma's statement that the military is compromised and I don't know what Buratai is doing about the situation in Benue. Seems the man is confused. We will probably be needing the help of the US army to tackle this herdsmen menace because to the best of my knowledge, both the army and the commander- in-chief have failed woefully in the aspect of security of lives in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by asawanathegreat(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
Zombi no go unless u tell am to go

1 Like

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ayam tired. Really tired. I think I will just limit myself to Romance and Family sections abeg.

I won't come and go and give myself hypertension.

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Franking: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
Wetin concern me?
Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by oloriooko(m): 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
And their representatives in the NASS kept quiet?
I wonder if Benue has representatives at all

3 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Troublemaker007(m): 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
nero2face:
Lol, am really enjoying the drama, Benue people paying their prices for voting Buhari...Buhari till 2023 Biko, it's good we learn our lessons de hard way...

Drama you say? You call what is happening right now in Nigeria drama? You should be looking for a neighboring country to stay when the killings gets to your doorstep. There is a silent Jihad/civil war going on in Nigeria and you call it drama? May God have mercy on your sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by ufuosman(m): 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
See matter oh, benue people better use one mind against dis people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up / “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari / MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.