Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons (45200 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Godwin978(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
buhariguy:
What kind of one sided news,

But army can be idiotic pigs of any tribe.
i was using free mode (free basics)but because of these your comment i had to subscribe, if you dont have meaningful comment to comment is better you keep quiet, you ve disgraced your self more than enough on this forum, i dont have your time you must be a kid, but is not too late to borrow sense

5 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by greatefa1011(m): 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Nigerian soldiers are complicit in all these killings.

If not tell me why they will leave herdsmen that obviously moves about with weapons and go to a priest's house to search if he has any weapon which in any case, it is to defend himself.

They assist the herdsmen in killing middlebeltans and they will all die by mysterious sicknesses

Any personality, powers, terrorist, herds men, leader, distorting the peace of Christian in this must see the terror of God Almighty as the Egyptians in the red Sea.

4 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by begwong: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
The yeye sojas can't try that in any mosque or An imams house in NAIJA. They will all be court marshalled.
Stewpid cowards unable to capture ordinary shekau that is moving freely in town

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Okoroawusa: 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
Pictures or I don't believe it

why?

na naija we dey
Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by drololaaof: 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
God save us oh from the hand of oppressors, the police said people with guns and weapon should surrender them they did not arrest them yet they went to search church and priest house.

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by YILKUDI(m): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Nigerian soldiers are complicit in all these killings.

If not tell me why they will leave herdsmen that obviously moves about with weapons and go to a priest's house to search if he has any weapon which in any case, it is to defend himself.

They assist the herdsmen in killing middlebeltans and they will all die by mysterious sicknesses
their days are numbered in dis world, brethren in benue do nt loose ur faith God is wit u ppl remember d case of plateau nd taraba so for me we in the days where government is ruling us wit islamic orientation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by greatefa1011(m): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
shocked buhari know nothing about this .
Sorry are you a ghost or human?

1 Like

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by talk2percy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
And Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka said Buhari is the messiah! I warned my people that this man nah one lazy tribalistic and religion bigot and they didn't listen, now just look at..

1 Like

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by ud4u: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
APC change
Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
its a pity, raping a woman and then calling her a prostitute so that she can be prosecuted, things have really fallen apart.

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Okoroawusa: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Godwin978:
i was using free mode (free basics)but because of these your comment i had to subscribe, if you dont have meaningful comment to comment is better you keep quiet, you ve disgraced your self more than enough on this forum, i dont have your time you must be a kid, but is not too late to borrow sense
why r u telling us your life history?
Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by iukpe: 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
Are they really the Nigerian army?
Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Abagworo(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
The soldiers know more than journalists about what is happening in Benue. Nobody should rely on media reports when soldiers or armed forces are working.
Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by talk2emma: 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
Pls am not understanding this
Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by citizen202(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
i dare u herdsmen and army to cum try dis madness in rivers state...tank God for my governor wike....i will.personally shoot any army personnel dat cums to ransack my place of worship coz u planted a weapon thr....idiots

1 Like

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by DEcclesia(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
is obvious they are acting based on the instructions given to them. they know where to find weapons only that corruption and fear won't let them
Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
Chai shocked hmmm � this Fulani herdsman's are killers and I don't know why Buhari was playing a nonsense game on our Innocent Nigerian people. See ee Buhari is a lazy president l mean what kind of a president is doing he doesn't stand up and say something instead of him seat there and do nothing be lazy for the rest of his life and let our Nigerians to suffer I mean this is sad and heartbroken. undecided cry angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by lexy2014: 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
annnikky:
Soon the herdsmen and the soldier will get what they're looking for in that benue undecided they should keep protecting killers.
there are 2 people I blame 4 all this rubbish. D governor of d state and David mark. This 2 people have failed Benue state. D governors mumuism and eye service&David marks silence are d license 2 kill given 2d herdsmen & their sponsors

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by lexy2014: 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
Abagworo:
The soldiers know more than journalists about what is happening in Benue. Nobody should rely on media reports when soldiers or armed forces are working.
exactly. They no that its d priest that are killing their fellow priest. D Fulani herdsmen are being accused falsely

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by chernest2002: 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Continue to fold your hands and complain, do not do anything. sad
Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by annnikky(f): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
lexy2014:
there are 2 people I blame 4 all this rubbish. D governor of d state and David mark. This 2 people have failed Benue state. D governors mumuism and eye service&David marks silence are d license 2 kill given 2d herdsmen & their sponsors
Buh na wah oo I have not heard that man said something about the killings going on in his state or is it because none of his relatives are affected or is he angry they sent him parking from senate house
Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by Xander85: 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
shocked buhari know nothing about this .

More to the point: Buhari knows nothing about anything....period! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by wingmanII: 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
I am sure there are many benue born officers in the army. If they like let them watch the annihilation of their people.

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by starz100: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
Madness. The victim now the villain. Truth is we don't have a government. It is so clear to all that this evil government, not only have they left the Benue people to their fate, have even gone a step further in preventing all avenues for the people to defend themselves, by using the army to intimidate the very victims of these attacks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by SalamRushdie: 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
Abagworo:

Nothing is happening in Benue more than that Buhari is backing , funding , arming and protecting Fulani militia as the wage War against middle belt locals ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by MONITZ: 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Security operatives keeps harassing victims of ethnic cleansing / genocide whilst leaving Fulani terrorists to roam free in their murderous rampages.

The country is fast going to the dogs thanks to Buhari's nepotism, incompetence and insincerity.

Middle beltans shouldn't allow themselves be cowed but must insist on their rights to self-defense.

Is it still going or it's gone to the dogs already...
Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by ebenholer(m): 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
This is another sadden state in Nigeria history that we successfully inherited a failing government after all sweet promises made. This is highly pathetic

1 Like

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by bonccobon(m): 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
PMB's Life is not enough to pay for all he has caused us...Now I know why there ate generational causes.

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by themanderon: 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
we can now see the agenda clearly, but it shall surely fail.

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons by bezimo(m): 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
TY Danjuma said the military are supporting the herdsmen..we see a vivid reality of that statement.

it shall not be well with Buhari and his supporters..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria / Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment / Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.