Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Freelance Writer With Perks - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Freelance Writer With Perks (757 Views)

Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills / A Competent Writer With Top-notch Writing Skills Needed URGENTLY / We Need A Writer With Impeccable English To Write A Book! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Writer With Perks by JackieMay(f): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
hello there!

I write articles, poems, create contents for your website and blog at an affordable price of N1 per word.

Why should you give me a trial?
1. I don't use a lot of words where one can suffice. e.g saying 'she wanted to know the answers' instead of 'she is curious' �

2. I deliver on time.

3. Flexible timing. If you want your work by 2 a.m, oga mi, order and you'll get it.

4. Discount for stories and articles of more than 2,000 words.

5. Correct grammar and punctuation.

6. Easy narrative that your readers can easily flow with

7. No need for proof reading. I'll do that stress

so what are you waiting for?
contact me on WhatsApp +2348026255315

attached are some of my writeups

Re: Freelance Writer With Perks by JackieMay(f): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
more

Re: Freelance Writer With Perks by JackieMay(f): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
WhatsApp +2348026255315

(1) (Reply)

Update Stories / Need Quality Content for Your Blog? / Professional Content Writer You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.