Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

A Man And A Lady Spotted Fighting Outside Shoprite Mall. Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Man And A Lady Spotted Fighting Outside Shoprite Mall. Photos (968 Views)

XENOPHOBIA REVENGE : Scenes, After Some Nigerians Damage And Loot Shoprite Mall / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man And A Lady Spotted Fighting Outside Shoprite Mall. Photos by EmmyBlogs(f): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2019
An embarrasing scene was captured on camera recently, after a man and a woman were pictured fighting outside a Shoprite Mall at an undisclosed Location.

According to details, the yet-to-be identified man allegedly slapped the lady who purportedly insulted him following an issue between them.

The lady then, attacked the man right there in front of the supermarket as two of them fought brutally to the shock of onlookers.

They were later separated by passersby as the raging lady was restrained.

A Facebook user identified as James Noel, shared the footage but didn’t give the location where it happened.

Internet users have berated the pair for the shameful act.

See More Photos: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/a-man-and-lady-spotted-fighting-outside.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: A Man And A Lady Spotted Fighting Outside Shoprite Mall. Photos by Eco99(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2019

That man is very weak....

When a real man for any reason slaps a woman...

These two signs shall follow the slap

1. Fainting or dizziness
2. Five biometric finger imprints on the face

I can bet that inability to take her shop...riting.... Is the cause of this fight.

#Eco99#

Re: A Man And A Lady Spotted Fighting Outside Shoprite Mall. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2019
cheesy

That top left pics tho!!!.....I see uppercut there
Re: A Man And A Lady Spotted Fighting Outside Shoprite Mall. Photos by twhy111(m): 8:11am On Jan 24, 2019
Show of shame indeed. After proper investigation it was detected that 'na money cause wahala'. E no fit pass money issue or maybe the guy is eyeing another girl.

What am I saying self............ E no concern me
Re: A Man And A Lady Spotted Fighting Outside Shoprite Mall. Photos by Nbote(m): 8:32am On Jan 24, 2019
Na wa oo... D man don fuckup.. I understand it takes a special kind of patience to ignore d excesses of some women but engaging in a public show of shame such as dis is inexcusable
Re: A Man And A Lady Spotted Fighting Outside Shoprite Mall. Photos by vizkiz: 8:37am On Jan 24, 2019
How man go dey throw punches with a female in public?

I know some women deserve it but come on! The shame alone no go allow me react

(1) (Reply)

The Development Aregbesola brought to Osun State( Pictures) / Scam Alert: U.S. Visa Scam! Please, Don't Fall Victim! / What Is The Most Crazy Thing You Did Under Alcohol influence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.