Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady (67186 Views)

My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:36am On Apr 29, 2018
tooawesome:
I don't believe this liar. So why did you go to his house if not for sex, what were you expecting? Abeg shut up and sleep
really? Did you read the entire thing? She was stranded, she didn't want to go to his place, he convinced her nothing will happen and since she had nowhere to go at that time of the night, she went to his place.

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Neoteny(m): 1:41am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
When I say naija guys are the most sex starved guys in the world some people won't believe me... A lady coming to sleep in your house doesn't mean you should have sex with her.
Majority of naija guys once a lady visits them at home the only thing on their mind is how to have sex with the lady...
So if the lady wasn't strong, that fool would've had sex with her right angry

I don't just understand Nigerian guys.. if not being sex starved why should a sane guy be thinking about sex whenever a lady visits him angry

I'm just tired of this country.. imagine the emotional stress this lady passed through angry

Try moving to India or South Africa.

I hear the men there are perfect gentlemen.

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Coolgent(m): 1:43am On Apr 29, 2018
To all Ladies never ever visit a guy in his room if u are not ready to let him...
Never!

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by soderican(m): 1:58am On Apr 29, 2018
Smh...see Mary see Jesus
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Gerrard59(m): 2:01am On Apr 29, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Why didn't you want to return to your house oga? Because you bought yams and fuel?

They were gisting and it's wrong to tell him to leave the house by 11:45pm no matter how you see it. Or better still tell him from the onset that he won't pass the night in her house. Not gist and then by 15 minutes to midnight, you change the narrative.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by nelsonebby(m): 2:15am On Apr 29, 2018
pedrilo:
Reminds me of my ordeal with a female in d same abj.
I fell in love with a colleague, we started out as friends. She always asked for financial assistance and I do sort her out sometimes.
On a certain Friday after work, she asked me to buy yam, potatoes and onions on my way to her crib cos we planned seeing after work and my place is very far from hers.
Got to her place past 8pm wit her yams etc, we both went out to buy fuel for her gen which I paid for, then returned to her place, ate togeda and started gisting.
At exactly 11:46pm, she asked to know wat time I intend to go bak home and I was surprised!
This babe changed it for me and said I cnt pass the nyt in her house. I was beyond embarrassed!
I called a friend to come n pick me wit his car and he did.
I left her place with few drops of tears. I was seriously hurt.
did you talk to her about it?
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by ud4u: 2:33am On Apr 29, 2018
okolet:
Battled all tru d night?.... As in with what weapon? shocked
I know that people like you will not believe, which weapon is available in Nigeria?
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by castro316: 3:11am On Apr 29, 2018
Sometimes I wonder how some of you managed to enter university after writing English language in WAEC? This lady was stranded
She doesn't know anywhere In Abuja. 
How do You Expect her to know all these places and most times when people sleep at someone's house, they don't want to waste money on hotel bills
However this guy convinced her that it was okay to come to his place meaning that it was not her idea In the first place
Try and be more civil in your comments and read posts to the end before making silly Conclusions.  

RalphJean:

YOU ARRIVED ABUJA AT 11PM.
Even got to Wuse, from the airport.
And it was FLIGHT yo took to Abuja.
Even if it was 2am, you will still get cars going to Nyanya-Maraba.

Plus, you could easily take “drop “ for less than 1,000 naira to Nyanya.
But no! You called someone who you claimed to be your friend, who stays AFTER Apo.
From Apo to Wuse is almost same as from Wuse to Nyanya.

Don’t come here and be writing fake story to give guys a bad name, please.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by castro316: 3:14am On Apr 29, 2018
Neoteny:

Try moving to India or South Africa.

I hear the men there are perfect gentlemen.

Savage lmao here. This your sarcasm make sense o

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by alen4smith(m): 3:37am On Apr 29, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I beg you do not generalize. Have you met all the the guys is every country to ascertain this claim?
she is not worth the strees just ignore the attention seeker!
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by obentenyson(m): 3:44am On Apr 29, 2018
how I wish I had a girl friend that will rape me....
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by peacengine(m): 3:44am On Apr 29, 2018
Coolgent:
To all Ladies never ever visit a guy in his room if u are not ready to let him...
Never!

Ladies, read the above advice again and again. Then if it happens, make sure you take any piece of evidence you see at the scene, take pics too, go to the nearest police station and report the case.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Mimee803: 3:58am On Apr 29, 2018
Whose son is this?!!!smh animal...
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Crixina(f): 4:17am On Apr 29, 2018
Drnice2:
Sorry. But some girls no dey learn at all. U no know wetin happen for 2go era? Come to think of it, "body no be wood." That's why you must pray for your man's self-control, not always for miracles. Men are highly attracted to sex, forget the "we are holy gang crew." It's natural, just like mensuration is to women.
Sex is to men like menstruation is to women?

Just want to be clear on that

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by amicable09(f): 4:18am On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Hhahahaha. The pehnis has a mind of its own... grin
Hahahaha. That's what they say but e get as e be na. They better talk sense into it before someone gets infected with a disease that has no name.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Crixina(f): 4:20am On Apr 29, 2018
icedsammy:
That is what i use to tell ladies who love to make guys their friends..Ere Ki ni Aja BA ekun shey.

So ladies shouldn't have male friends anymore?

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 29, 2018
She needs to stop being an alarmist.

He was not a friend but a complete total stranger that she met on a plane.

She made a series of bad choices.

4 Likes

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 29, 2018
Crixina:
So ladies shouldn't have male friends anymore?

I agree with him.

It's my opinion and you are free to disagree but don't expect any empathy from me when, not if, things go sour.

Every single male friend you think you have is just an inept person that hasn't figured out how to close the deal yet.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by amicable09(f): 4:33am On Apr 29, 2018
OmoAlata1:

shocked shocked undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy
He has a weakness which we've seen but his strength has been overshadowed by lack of self control for us to bypass.

After she left his house and he made the estate guards send her outside the estate, he later realized the evil thing he had done without thinking properly the first time and went out to meet her. He apologized and was ready to take her to a safe place.

He drove her to where she got a cab and cared enough to know if she had arrived at the place she was headed. That's a guy with a conscience.

He came to his senses, realizing his mistake. He wouldn't have done that for her if he wasn't a nice person.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by kabillion(m): 4:40am On Apr 29, 2018
Take heart. Shit happens. U girls gotta pity guys sometimes because when d Spirit of f*ck falls upon him anything can happen
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Crixina(f): 4:41am On Apr 29, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I agree with him.

It's my opinion and you are free to disagree but don't expect any empathy form me when, not if, things go sour.

Every single male friend you think you have is just an inept person that hasn't figured out how to close the deal yet.
Like you said, it's your opinion, cos the ones I have(at least I can count two) have never tried to rape me or take advantage of me.

Yes, most times, those relationships can be steepy, but I won't ever agree to all...mind you the two friends I'm talking about, I have been friends with one for 10years, the other 7.
So it would be crazy if you are telling me that after 10 and 7 years respectively, they haven't still figured out "how to close the deal".
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 29, 2018
Crixina:
Like you said, it's your opinion, cos the ones I have(at least I can count two) have never tried to rape me or take advantage of me.

Yes, most times, those relationships can be steepy, but I won't ever agree to all...mind you the two friends I'm talking about, I have been friends with one for 10years, the other 7.
So it would be crazy if you are telling me that after 10 and 7 years respectively, they haven't still figured out "how to close the deal".

Excellent, you have it all figured out wink

Enjoy.
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by JERRY1925(m): 4:45am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
When I say naija guys are the most sex starved guys in the world some people won't believe me... A lady coming to sleep in your house doesn't mean you should have sex with her.
Majority of naija guys once a lady visits them at home the only thing on their mind is how to have sex with the lady...

I don't just understand Nigerian guys.. if not being sex starved why should a sane guy be thinking about sex whenever a lady visits him angry

I'm just tired of this country.. imagine the emotional stress this lady passed through angry

I really don't get your point.. have u traveled to other countries? I did not read the story sha...but I got a little hint from ur post...is not like Nigeria guys are starved..I've heard men say..guy, if a girl just come ur house no Bleep up o..she want sex...I guess that's the world we live in..some ladies actually do come visit for sex...I guess the guy thought that was what it was...
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by degamonn: 5:01am On Apr 29, 2018
I am not in support of Seyi's action. But if you can get a cab to wuse from the airport at that hour, it means that you could equally get a cab to AYA and from that point to karu at any hr of the night. My question is that knowing well that Karu is safer, why did you opt for Seyi's place?
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by phemmyfour: 5:03am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Why will she come to sleep in my house? Ere ki l'aja n ba Ekun se
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

madam binu, why not try India before concluding, don't go alone, I repeat don't go alone

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by unmask: 5:09am On Apr 29, 2018
No rape attempt here......a case of negotiation gone bad
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Chrisfranagent: 5:15am On Apr 29, 2018
That's too stingy of you, at least give the guy one mouth, what are friends for
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 29, 2018
Fabulousb36:
This is very normal, once a lady spends the night in a guy's house for any reason then she must sleep with him, stay awake struggling or get raped. Considering that all they see when they look at a lady is a sex tool. They ask questions like "y then did u come" even if it was just an unplanned situation that got her there.
Well my advice to every lady, please don't go to spend the night at any man's house unless u have plans of sleeping with him. Nigerian men are sex starved, it's just like a lamb walking into a lion's den, it's either it's plays along or it gets eaten.
To the guys, abeg sex is cheap. There are a million and one girls willing to give u what u want out there. If it's too hard get a gf or get married or better still take ur rod to the club or something. It's not worth ruining friendships or inflicting pain on a fellow human being.

ROD!!!
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by obstead200(m): 5:46am On Apr 29, 2018
pedrilo:
Reminds me of my ordeal with a female in d same abj.
I fell in love with a colleague, we started out as friends. She always asked for financial assistance and I do sort her out sometimes.
On a certain Friday after work, she asked me to buy yam, potatoes and onions on my way to her crib cos we planned seeing after work and my place is very far from hers.
Got to her place past 8pm wit her yams etc, we both went out to buy fuel for her gen which I paid for, then returned to her place, ate togeda and started gisting.
At exactly 11:46pm, she asked to know wat time I intend to go bak home and I was surprised!
This babe changed it for me and said I cnt pass the nyt in her house. I was beyond embarrassed!
I called a friend to come n pick me wit his car and he did.
I left her place with few drops of tears. I was seriously hurt.
Bro, I feel ur pain.
Nobody deserves to be lead on like that only for them to be left hanging at the end.
Walahi if u do that girl bad thing u are justified oooo
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Hollavick: 5:46am On Apr 29, 2018
Re: How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 29, 2018
If u try the girl and she no gree form perfect gentleman and claim it was you trying to make her comfortable.

You will be surprised she will be the one offering you herself later, maybe when when she visits next.

And women are fond of giving a man green light without knowing.

A girl once told me, its either i sleep in her corridor or she sleeps there while i sleeps on bed... Every hormone in my body dry with that statement. I told her no worry, i will be having a meditation on the chair.

Meditation ko ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.