Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) (48030 Views)

Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him / “We Contributed To Your Growth’ – Nigerians Slam Burna Boy / Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ignorance in the West is widespread. Even among the well-educated. Their TV and papers mostly talk about wars, diseases and poverty in Africa. The media is the main source of public education/information in the West. That media bias seriously renders them ignorant about other people, Africa in particular.
Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by justtoodark: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
thats why we sold them........ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by spiritedtete: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
I have said it before and I will say it again... the black American youth is not better than the Average Nigerian youth.

They know nothinggggg!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by kingjomezy(m): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Onechancearmy:
Black Americans don't owe you guys s-h-i-t. You sold their ancestors into slavery and now the descendants of those slaves are living a higher standard of life than most of you porch monkeys can ever dream of.

What your youths are trekking over the Sahara desert and drowning in the Mediterranean Sea to obtain illegally, Black Americans are enjoying while sitting in the luxury of their homes.

You're not even ashamed of yourselves that your Plasticine artists copy everything (fashion,dress sense, hip hop) from African Americans, yet you get triggered because of a handful of anonymous comments on twitter.

Wether you like it or not, you live in a poor underdeveloped country ruled by an incompetent, moronic leader who has nothing meaningful to offer.

Deal with your Edo prostitutes, ritual killers, drug dealers, 419ers, fulanus herdsmen, boko haram etc and stop directing your poverty induced frustration in the wrong direction (african americans) and start directing it at your miserable selves.

yeah yeah.....u deserve a STANDING OVATION.......
U ARE A GREAT FOOOOL !!!.....Who do u think u are ......ur brain must be coated with excreta pls

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by LeProdigy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
not bad. our twitter warlords didn't disappoint

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by justtoodark: 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
black mothafreaks over the atlantic ocean....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by tgmservice: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
b
Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by TWoods(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Onechancearmy:
Black Americans don't owe you guys s-h-i-t. You sold their ancestors into slavery and now the descendants of those slaves are living a higher standard of life than most of you porch monkeys can ever dream of.

What your youths are trekking over the Sahara desert and drowning in the Mediterranean Sea to obtain illegally, Black Americans are enjoying while sitting in the luxury of their homes.

You're not even ashamed of yourselves that your Plasticine artists copy everything (fashion,dress sense, hip hop) from African Americans, yet you get triggered because of a handful of anonymous comments on twitter.

Wether you like it or not, you live in a poor underdeveloped country ruled by an incompetent, moronic leader who has nothing meaningful to offer.

Deal with your Edo prostitutes, ritual killers, drug dealers, 419ers, fulanus herdsmen, boko haram etc and stop directing your poverty induced frustration in the wrong direction (african americans) and start directing it at your miserable selves.

While it may be true that black Americans enjoy luxuries unavailable to many Africans, the truth is that you enjoy those luxuries simply by accident of birth. You are only lucky to be descendants of slaves. Remove every white man from America, that country will be worse than Nigeria in 10 years. You offer nothing of substance. The most violent and poorest cities in America are predominantly black communities, from Detroit to Baltimore, Saginaw etc.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by SailorXY: 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Onechancearmy:

nobody asked you if they live better lives than your family members please.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by luckyogor(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Iv been saying it all the time,black americans don give a poo about africans,whites are more receptive to africans than them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Haben1: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
When buhari don go there go talk rubbish what did you expect from them?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Printerscanner: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Onechancearmy:

This one is an unfortunate child. A wretched illiterate.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by justtoodark: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
vosquare:

we are only united when attacked by someone online,apart from that we divide ourselves by setting unnecessary boundaries

abegi,lets bash each other joor...it keeps our hearts pumping....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by mickeyenglish(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2018

From today henceforth,i seize to support any agenda or struggle from our so-called lost brothers in America. If they can be this racist towards we Africans,then they deserve no mercy from their white masters.I will reserve my own bashing for the day another Police shoots down another one of the over there. They would come out as usual to raise the "black awareness ",that's the day they die.

Post No Bill

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Owodiran1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nigerians clap back will make you wanna commit suicide without thinking twice

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by justtoodark: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
Onechancearmy:

your fada na monkey....

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by justtoodark: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
Toptipster:
It's not their fault,they have been in their slave master sugar farm too long working as a slave. That's reason for the low grey matter due to long suffering. grin grin grin

yeah....400 years slavery no be beans....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Onechancearmy:

better standard of living better wake up from ur youthful fantasy, at least in Nigeria i don't pay tax, I don't pay for water, I dont pay for environmental shite.who pursue me..go and try it over there..IRS will carry your house and sell..!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by livinbygrace: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
The most useless set of people in America are the black Americans.They virtually do nothing except constituting nuisance to the society .Some of them prefers going to jail for free meal instead of working .Very lazy and dubious in nature.Do business with them at your own peril.I am talking from personal experience.Moreover they don't like Africans .

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by shallysgirl: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
mikhe2:
Twitter lol grin
This is totally wicked. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
goldbim:
Wow!!if only we can stand as one in reality the way we are united anytime we are being insulted by other counties.trust me,Nigeria "ll be a better place..united we stand,divide we fall!!
Thank you bro, we are one regardless of our ethnic and religion source.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by simeotexy: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
Onechancearmy:

can u meet me at ibom plaza so dat i can give u some cash to buy sense?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Harmoony(f): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ovems:
I love my country! lol. We are really like family. We insult each other and fight but an outsider dare not insult us as a whole, that's where we are united. lol. But black Americans are racists.
Imagine how most of them unfollowed Kanye West on Twitter because he said he loves Donald Trump. Attacking him for having an opinion. Yeye people.
We need the unity in reality and not on some online platform madam.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Pelon(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Onechancearmy:

Seems like this person doesn't read,black-americans living better lives?.This guy is a joke.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
Onechancearmy:

What is this nigga saying bikonu?

African Americans to a large extent are the dregs of the society they live in, with police using their useless heads for target practice, and then living in the project selling drugs

How can am African be jealous of this kind of people bikini?

Let them face front, and we face our own

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
I don't blame them, I blame the idiots that invited J.Cole. Instead of using the money to invite our own M.I or Vector. What's the big deal about J.Cole anyway? Would he be even popular if he is not good looking?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
TWoods:

While it may be true that black Americans enjoy luxuries unavailable to many Africans, the truth is that you enjoy those luxuries simply by accident of birth. You are only lucky to be descendants of slaves. Remove every white man from America, that country will be worse than Nigeria in 10 years. You offer nothing of substance. The most violent and poorest cities in America are predominantly black communities, from Detroit to Baltimore, Saginaw etc.

Let him know

Is it not black Americans that run Liberia? (the Americo-Liberians?)

What is the state of Liberia?
one of the worst countries in Africa

I've been there so I know

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by datizy(f): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Truth is, black Americans are angry with Africa as a whole for selling their ancestors as slaves. That's the reason for the hatred.
Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by sykeng(m): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Onechancearmy:

that Africa is underdeveloped does not mean we should sit down and watch foreigners insult us, how ld you feel when someone insult your dad because of his predicament, I guess you would give the outsider the full support and even give out more information for more savages. I TOO KNOW is bad. grow up kid.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Onechancearmy:

I wanted to give you a robust reply but when I noticed that you aren't even schooled enough to spell 'whether' correctly, I felt it would be a waste of time.

Next time, use block letters to start the spelling of 'african american' and remember to hyphenate it (African-American).

That shows you that you can't be more Catholic than the Pope.

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toni Braxton In Lagos For Prince Nduka Obaigbena's 60th Birthday / Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] / Davido Filming A Lady's Backside In Ghana (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.