Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) (48026 Views)

Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him / “We Contributed To Your Growth’ – Nigerians Slam Burna Boy / Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by thaoriginator: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
Abjay97:
NIGERIANS
Real life: Divided, Biafra, Arewa, Oduduwa...
Twitter/Online: Savage, United

CONCLUSION: Government should rule us on-line, not in reality for peace to reign
kolombia grin
Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by justtoodark: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
datizy:
Truth is, black Americans are angry with Africa as a whole for selling their ancestors as slaves. That's the reason for the hatred.

let them go hug grizzly bears...what happened,happened....they should get over it and move on....

is not that africa became paradies after they were sold....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Onechancearmy:
Black Americans don't owe you guys s-h-i-t. You sold their ancestors into slavery and now the descendants of those slaves are living a higher standard of life than most of you porch monkeys can ever dream of.

What your youths are trekking over the Sahara desert and drowning in the Mediterranean Sea to obtain illegally, Black Americans are enjoying while sitting in the luxury of their homes.

You're not even ashamed of yourselves that your Plasticine artists copy everything (fashion,dress sense, hip hop) from African Americans, yet you get triggered because of a handful of anonymous comments on twitter.

Wether you like it or not, you live in a poor underdeveloped country ruled by an incompetent, moronic leader who has nothing meaningful to offer.

Deal with your Edo prostitutes, ritual killers, drug dealers, 419ers, fulanus herdsmen, boko haram etc and stop directing your poverty induced frustration in the wrong direction (african americans) and start directing it at your miserable selves.

Nobody sold their ancestors to slavery. That's what white people told you and them, thereby, causing this sense of animosity that shouldn't have been there if we take over education to teach ourselves what our truths should be and not what white people want our truth to be.

Slavery happened by act of war, coercion, intimidation, fraud. Some AA's that are historically conscious, at least know some of the truth and they act differently. Once we realize this and they realize it also, this seeming animosity won't be there.

Both the AA's and we Africans attacking each other, remains slaves. We remain slaves on both sides because we are unable to free ourselves from the white man's indoctrination called education.

When will black people open their eyes to realize slavery is still going on in other dimensions? Do you think the white man after enslaving them for hundreds of years won't teach them to hate Africans and teach us to hate AA's as well? In teaching us to hate each other, the white man exonerates himself from blame while we fight one another!!.

The true history of slavery and slave acquisition in Africa http://www.africason.com/2016/03/the-true-history-of-slavery-and-slave.html

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by justtoodark: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
musicwriter:

Nobody sold their ancestors to slavery. That's what white people told you and them, thereby, causing this sense of animosity that shouldn't have been there if we take over education to teach ourselves what our truths should be and not what white people want our truth to be.

Slavery happened by act of war, coercion, intimidation, fraud. Some AA's that are historically conscious, at least know some of the truth and they act differently. Once we realize this and they realize it also, this seeming animosity won't be there.

Both he AA's and we Africans attacking each other, remains slaves. We remain slaves on both sides because we are unable to free ourselves from the white man's indoctrination called education. When will black people open their eyes to realize slavery is still going on in other dimensions?

The true history of slavery and slave acquisition in Africa http://www.africason.com/2016/03/the-true-history-of-slavery-and-slave.html

exactly....both sides must learn to separate from white people....whites are the criminals here....

why are we accusing each other than accusing the whites that did the crime.... ??!!.... angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ugosample:

What is this nigga saying bikonu?

African Americans to a large extent are the dregs of the society they live in, with police using their useless heads for target practice, and then living in the project selling drugs

How can am African be jealous of this kind of people bikini?

Let them face front, and we face our own

grin

"using their useless heads for target practice"

Lmao !!! You are wicked bro!!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by FriendNG: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Blue3k so that's how u guys are?
Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
justtoodark:

exactly....both sides must learn to separate from white people....whites are the criminals here....

why are we accusing each other than accusing the whites that did the crime.... ??!!.... angry angry angry angry

That's exactly the game!. The white man taught both sides to hate each other. Today, we fight each other not realizing its all part of the scheme to enslave us forever.

Check my updated previous post.
Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by justtoodark: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
this what i dont like about afro americans....they dont buy their stuff in black shops,they go white shops....sooo,how can they grow....??

and they have the audacity to blame africans....?

to hell with them....how many of them know what egusi,ugali,jollof rice,coconut,yam,mango,sugar cain is....??

peanut butter my foot....how many africans know what peanut butter is.....??

peanut butter....i tried it and nearly vomited....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Kotodoctor: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
All this things are human natures.

The one hausa de colonisé us for south is still the same thing as racism abi?
Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by georgianicolson: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
Why do Nigerians and other Africans throw the slavery insult? Majority of the Africans who were enslaved in the Americas came from Nigeria, mainly Yoruba and Igbo ethnic groups. Also with present day slavery of West Africans in Libya and other Arab countries those kinds of "insults" are ironic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
This black Americans are lucky, I don't have their time yet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Vikkie14:
Who even get their time. Anyways, they're just EVIDENCE of slave trade. Just like someone said.

What happened to her front teeth shocked
See a dentist asap shocked

Do you by any chance use feeding bottle overnight?

Or am i not seeing properly?
Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
FriendNG:
Blue3k so that's how u guys are?

They can be ignorant but american in general dont know much about Africa. The Negitive views like starving and living in trees is TV and stereotypes. Lol my friend is pan africanist so he knows a bit about Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Vikkie14: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Buffalowings3:

What happened to her front teeth shocked
See a dentist asap shocked

Do you by any chance use feeding bottle overnight?
Just a meme denoting laugh. I've change the meme though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by justtoodark: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
i dont like their food,i dont like their music and their women are strange to me....

afro americans are another type of black people to me....... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by justtoodark: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
i find it funny when some of them talk about coming back home to africa.....to do what....??

stay were you are,you are too different now.........

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Black Americans are soulless, they don't even know the fate tomorrow has for them. Major Whites can decide to make them trace their origin and no war will take place. Folks, have you ever heard of Black Africans before? The answer is Hell No! Have you ever heard of white Americans before...No! But here we are, a whole (affiliated) beings being addresed as black this, black that. And that did not even bother UNA an inch, parasito nation!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Please they should bring the fight to Nairaland abeg. I'm already sharpening my machete.

Nobody messes with Nigeria except Nigerians. That's the rule. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by justtoodark: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
Boyooosa:
Black Americans are soulless, they don't even know the fate tomorrow has for them. Major Whites can decide to make them trace their origin and no war will take place. Folks, have you ever heard of Black Africans before? The answer is Hell No! Have you ever heard of white Americans before...No! But here we are, a whole (affiliated) beings being addresed as black this, black that. And that did not even bother UNA an inch, parasito nation!

they are not that smart...if they were smart they would have tried everything to separate from white people....

the arabs,chinese,native americans are doing it....they dont just get it....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by justtoodark: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
5thElement:
Please they should bring the fight to Nairaland abeg. I'm already sharpening my machete.

Nobody messes with Nigeria except Nigerians. That's the rule. angry

that is the rule....dont mess with my igbo bloda....you will suffer..... angry angry

am allowed to bash igbos,foreighners are not allowed.......!!!!... angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by justtoodark: 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
how many of them still know what pepper is....??...can they still eat it sef....??

even mexicans are more african than them....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Naturalobserver(m): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
Itz a black sturv.itz neither a black american or african sturv..Even here in Africa South Africans look down on Nigerians and vice versa.Nigerians look down on Kenyans and Rwandans too.
Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Sethkoms: 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
Great, love this splendid clap back, show those Afro gangsters we ain’t a Sh!t hole continent”!

We thru with you “”

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by quickly: 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
The truth is they know of Africa what the Whitman shows them.

The believe no cars or buses in Africa.

All Africans live in trees or mud houses.

Lions hippos roaming around the street.

Naked people everywhere

Starving children everywhere.

This is what the Whiteman show African Americans and teaches them in their school from a young age until adult.

If you go through American educational system as a black American it's a psychological operation to make you look down on yourself .

They are taught that Africans are primitive people and our culture is primitive etc.

This is the teaching of the whiteman to African Americans .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by enonche85(m): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
goldbim:
Wow!!if only we can stand as one in reality the way we are united anytime we are being insulted by other counties.trust me,Nigeria "ll be a better place..united we stand,divide we fall!!

Only we Nigerians are allowed to insult ourselves. Anytime an outsider insults us the way we unify and respond with one voice gives me joy!. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by slowice(m): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Evidence of slave trade grin cheesy grin fear naija peeps

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
livinbygrace:
The most useless set of people in America are the black Americans.They virtually do nothing except constituting nuisance to the society .Some of them prefers going to jail for free meal instead of working .Very lazy and dubious in nature.Do business with them at your own peril.I am talking from personal experience.Moreover they don't like Africans .
imagine, you really know them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
datizy:
Truth is, black Americans are angry with Africa as a whole for selling their ancestors as slaves. That's the reason for the hatred.

That's not any reason, selling which ancestors. They just look down on Africans,they think Africa is all like a village and there is extreme poverty there. So they like to discriminate, but the Akata girls here in Houston respect Nigerian guys becoz of the kind of money we throw on them, their own boys can never do it, but no real love just the money.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Moorish: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
enonche85:

Only we Nigerians are allowed to insult ourselves. Anytime an outsider insults us the way we unify and respond with one voice gives me joy!. grin
I lived in Liverpool, England for a while

I was shocked at what I witnessed

Gangs with igbos, yoruba, Hausa and south south niggas rolling together

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by dasparrow: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
You know, you just gotta Nigerians. We don't take crap lying down, seriously. I mean, see serious clap back.

Anyways, black Americans are emotionally and psychologically unstable. All that slavery, Jim Crow laws, racial segregation, lynching, and whatever else the whites did to them has left them messed up. Better to ignore them.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face / Davido Filming A Lady's Backside In Ghana (Video, Photo) / Toni Braxton In Lagos For Prince Nduka Obaigbena's 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.