Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) (47660 Views)

Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him / “We Contributed To Your Growth’ – Nigerians Slam Burna Boy / Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Ovems(f): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rosskii:

Because Trump is a fcking racist you idiot. His majority support comes from neo-nazi white gangs and the KKK. Ever heard of those? They lynch black people. Trump's support among the USA's 50 million blacks is less than 5%. And there is a reason for that. Learn before commenting.
I normally don't do this, I don't reply stupid and rude mentions but let me make this one exception. I am not a fan of Donald Trump, never have been. But I am educated enough to know that EVERYONE has a right to their own opinion. If someone loves who I feel is bad, I don't insult them for their choices. Kanye liking Trump, racist or not, is his business and his opinion. My comments shouldn't be giving you headache.
Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
RighteousI:
who is dying to get a Visa to enter the other man's country?
are black Americans the one dying and willing to marry an old, saggy and obese white woman just to escape their poor country and get a green card? or is it the African monkeys?

you foolish African monkeys and your big mouth, your poor mouth is not big enough to insult even the Arab not to talk of black Americans. these black Americans that call you monkeys will not dare call a Chinese or Korean a monkey cos they are civilized. you Africans are the monkeys of the world, blessed was the day the descendants of those black Americans were taken from this barbaric zoo of West Africa to the civilized America.
no one hates you Africa, they call you monkeys because you are monkeys.

if people by mansions with cash in Africa, then show show​ me your mansion. you lying fool, you should concentrate on playing bet9ja instead of trying to form posh to those that are superior to you.
of course, as a Nigerian, since you don't have a strong economy and a world class mortgage system you can always engage in robbery, fraud, drug smuggling, kidnapping or if you are a Nigerian woman, you can bend over and take off your pants for any man and you will get paid that way.

you bloody, stupid, poor, Nigerian barbaric monkey! how dare you talk back to the American?

sharap fool slave Americans are useless
Re: Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) by NileValley: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
F*ck black america disgusting jigaboos,the only purpose of your existence is slavery lol,i hope the white man keeps destroying your community beyond repair. I laugh everytime the white man shits on you.

How does it feel to know that your history starts with slavery?

No wonder you claim to be the original Native Americans or Hebrews,you have every right to be ashamed of what you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night / Efe Is Richer Than Skales Now, Nigerians Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.