Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,412 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me (14269 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Finding A Spouse Abroad Vs Going Oversees With Your Nigerian Spouse / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by 2tolu: 12:34am On Jan 03, 2021
seunny4lif:
I might not be a fan of USA oooh but USA is the best bet for you and your family.
Canada is num 1 but since you have a choice between UK and USA.
Better future for your kids is USA.
I will choose Rep of Ireland ahead of UK except you are moving to Scotland but the cold na die.
Tell me about Scotland bro

1 Like

Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by seunny4lif(m): 2:07am On Jan 03, 2021
Scotland is a great country but its cold like really cold
Better education than England and its free
2tolu:

Tell me about Scotland bro
Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by b03liberty(m): 7:23am On Jan 03, 2021
seunny4lif:
This is very true

2 Likes

Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by Ge0grapher(m): 9:24am On Jan 03, 2021
seunny4lif:

Free education for Nigerians??

1 Like

Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by seunny4lif(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Once you have RP of UK and it’s reads Scotland
Ge0grapher:

Free education for Nigerians??

1 Like

Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by Oogway90: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Pls, I'm in the UK already and my wife is the one studying and we would get post study visa after her studies if we're not able to get job sponsorship on time. I'm thinking of going somewhere else from here soon to place like canada or usa, I have a brother who is permanent resident in canada and can send me an invite for visiting but I don't know if they would grant the visiting visa while we're on post study visa here and then maybe get into school when we enter there, I've been looking into getting school there but pof would be a problem for me for now. and then there is usa, I also have my friend and his wife there, the wife is white and citizen and we''re all close and had so many pictures together through the times she came to nigeria and when we all went for vacation in dubai too, she can send me an invitation and do whatever necessary as well and can plan the US thanksgiving time for that but I don't know the guarantee I have to get the visa approved if I try it.. I just wanna take time and be very sure of what to do because I don't want a chance for refusal. pls help me, enlighten me with ideas about how I can go about all these to make it successful.. thank you all in advance.

1 Like

Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by XAUBulls: 1:38am On Mar 27, 2023
olajide21:

I like the fact that you ask questions. But what you should do more is research if you haven't started.
Canada has what they call, FSW EE. This immigration scheme if you meet the requirements can land you in Canada in 5months as a PR. As a PR you've almost all the rights and privileges a Canadian Citizen has.
Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by SkrewYou: 7:43am On Mar 27, 2023
Oogway90:
Pls, I'm in the UK already and my wife is the one studying and we would get post study visa after her studies if we're not able to get job sponsorship on time. I'm thinking of going somewhere else from here soon to place like canada or usa, I have a brother who is permanent resident in canada and can send me an invite for visiting but I don't know if they would grant the visiting visa while we're on post study visa here and then maybe get into school when we enter there, I've been looking into getting school there but pof would be a problem for me for now. and then there is usa, I also have my friend and his wife there, the wife is white and citizen and we''re all close and had so many pictures together through the times she came to nigeria and when we all went for vacation in dubai too, she can send me an invitation and do whatever necessary as well and can plan the US thanksgiving time for that but I don't know the guarantee I have to get the visa approved if I try it.. I just wanna take time and be very sure of what to do because I don't want a chance for refusal. pls help me, enlighten me with ideas about how I can go about all these to make it successful.. thank you all in advance.
Ednut1, MrBrownJay1 & co, abeg make Una answer this man
Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
Oogway90:

A) you should probaby have a plan and make up your mind about what exactly you want to do abroad. just saying i am going to hustle, is a very poor plan.
B) remember, having a visa is never an insurance that you would get in the country,
C) whatever you do, go together with your wife, and dont leave her behind.
D) as you stated, take your time and think this thing through...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Anyone Been To Whispering Palms At Badagry? I Need Reviews / Container Falls Off Moving Trailer In Osun State / Makinde To Complete Dualization Of 7.3km Agodi Gate-Old Ife Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.