Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me (13856 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by Damolux01(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2018
dynamic006:

can you please educate men on the requirements ?. thanks
What are the requirements pls?
Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by bunmi1759(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2018
Guy, The USA is ur best bet. Forget about the guy wey dey say bills that kill. Obviously he is working probably $6/hr or $7/hr. This is ur best bet if u wanna make it real fast.
Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by godtimeishere: 8:39am On May 06, 2018
olubode01:
Hello godtimeishere RRMV0v

Hi
Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by godtimeishere: 8:40am On May 06, 2018
bunmi1759:
Guy, The USA is ur best bet. Forget about the guy wey dey say bills that kill. Obviously he is working probably $6/hr or $7/hr. This is ur best bet if u wanna make it real fast.

Thanks bro
Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by godtimeishere: 8:42am On May 06, 2018
otipoju:
USA is a far far better option.

Nothing dey for UK.

Noted bro though uk would have been easier for me.

I have settled for us based on the advice here.

Thanks a bunch.
Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by roblance: 2:09pm On May 07, 2018
otipoju:

I have at least 8 adult relatives in UK...so I know a little something.

It's common to see our people relocating from UK to USA...as regards attaining permanent residence ease.

Also UK is cramped and will take a while for you to aquire your own landed property whereas that's a normal thing for a serious immigrant in the USA.

I come dy busy..lol... and all the 8 adults, dm don pack back to Naija?

1 Like

Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by seunny4lif(m): 2:24pm On May 07, 2018
I might not be a fan of USA oooh but USA is the best bet for you and your family.
Canada is num 1 but since you have a choice between UK and USA.
Better future for your kids is USA.
I will choose Rep of Ireland ahead of UK except you are moving to Scotland but the cold na die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by otipoju(m): 3:17pm On May 07, 2018
roblance:

I come dy busy..lol... and all the 8 adults, dm don pack back to Naija?

Did you have comprehension problem?

Wetin concern naija for the matter.

1 Like

Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by roblance: 4:18pm On May 07, 2018
otipoju:

Did you have comprehension problem?

Wetin concern naija for the matter.

Na you get very low IQ. If not, your brain should have questioned why they haven't relocated back to nigeria despite all their claim that UK is bad . Common sense ain't common after all.

2 Likes

Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by godtimeishere: 6:45pm On May 07, 2018
seunny4lif:
I might not be a fan of USA oooh but USA is the best bet for you and your family.
Canada is num 1 but since you have a choice between UK and USA.
Better future for your kids is USA.
I will choose Rep of Ireland ahead of UK except you are moving to Scotland but the cold na die.

Thanks
Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by otipoju(m): 12:38am On May 08, 2018
roblance:

Na you get very low IQ. If not, your brain should have questioned why they haven't relocated back to nigeria despite all their claim that UK is bad . Common sense ain't common after all.

Your dumbness no get level.
Original question is UK or USA, which is better to relocate to.

I told him USA is better based on these criteria
1. The ease of buying and owning property.
2. Spacious accommodations and broader roads
3. Ease of becoming a permanent resident and citizen

Of course in spite of these the quality of life in the UK is much better than living in Nigeria but the topic is not about Nigeria.

My Uncle visited me in Atlanta in April and he kept exclaiming you guys have broader roads.

He has six houses in Nigeria now but it's hard to own a UK home whearers I live in a very spacious house and not apartment...that is know he easily would have gotten if he was in the US

3 Likes

Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by godtimeishere: 5:45pm On May 08, 2018
otipoju:

Of course in spite of these the quality of life in the UK is much better than living in Nigeria but the topic is not about Nigeria.

My Uncle visited me in Atlanta in April and he kept exclaiming you guys have broader roads.

He has six houses in Nigeria now but it's hard to own a UK home whearers I live in a spacious 4 bedroom House and not apartment.

Thanks for all the explanation bro.

1 Like

Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by merit1988(f): 6:31pm On May 08, 2018
Following
Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by godtimeishere: 5:33pm On May 09, 2018
merit1988:
Following

great
Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by Osaos(m): 10:01pm On May 09, 2018
otipoju:

He has six houses in Nigeria now but it's hard to own a UK home whearers I live in a spacious 4 bedroom House and not apartment.

can I message you please?

1 Like

Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by otipoju(m): 11:45pm On May 09, 2018
Osaos:

can I message you please?

Go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by mikkyangel(m): 1:39am On May 10, 2018
godtimeishere:
Hello friends,

A little background abt me.

I'm in my early thirties, married with kids.

I traveled to uae 2 years ago and returned within a month.

Now I want to travel to hustle but am stuck at picking usa or uk.

I need advice in terms of the best place to go and more easier for hustling

Lol, u enter dubai come run? Den no tell u say d place nor good for n9ja huslers?

Ok bro, pls...run from uk...if ur thinking of hustling, yanky/Canada is d real deal!

Now u have a kids and wifee, meaning u go leave dem behind to come yanky come husle...bro this will take atlist 2.5yrs to get ur kpali(green) if ur lucky....e no sound good for ear(my friends who did this, have been stuck here in yanky ,som of dem 4yrs and counting.,others 2 to 3yrs,..madam dey n9ja dey say she done tire to wait for den to come home), and pls forget about applying for a job from n9ja to come and work in usa.....it's gonna be really difficult!!..Yes, ur usa employer must prove that there is no one living in usa more qualified to get the job than u way dey n9ja..

Am currently in Canada, (visiting...day 4) my advice is.....go for express entry(apply with wife and kids).....

I have seen almost half a dozen families who came here via express entry(but ..so so many came tru...asylee)..and I tell u, dey are happy!!

Pls concentrate on Canada express entry, u or ur wife should apply depending on ur qualification..

9yrs ago, I applied for federal skilled work program...cic.gc.ca, my application was denied, dem say my work area is filled up(hotel manager), and dey sent .my cash via money order back.....$550..

Also gained admission in 3 schools in canada, but didnot go for visa application...(so many peeps disapointed me with account bal..not enough cash in my account)..

Today, am in canada Visa free..(greencard)...

SO DONT GIVE UP......nairaland is ur best bet for info..this site has impacted POSITIVELY in my life!!

Abeg, all discussions should be here ohhh, no one should send me pVt message....am so so so busy!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by Osaos(m): 8:03am On May 10, 2018
otipoju:

Go ahead.
not going through.
what cheap schools can one apply to in the US?
Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 10, 2018
mikkyangel:

Lol, u enter dubai come run? Den no tell u say d place nor good for n9ja huslers?

Ok bro, pls...run from uk...if ur thinking of hustling, yanky/Canada is d real deal!

Now u have a kids and wifee, meaning u go leave dem behind to come yanky come husle...bro this will take atlist 2.5yrs to get ur kpali(green) if ur lucky....e no sound good for ear(my friends who did this, have been stuck here in yanky ,som of dem 4yrs and counting.,others 2 to 3yrs,..madam dey n9ja dey say she done tire to wait for den to come home), and pls forget about applying for a job from n9ja to come and work in usa.....it's gonna be really difficult!!..Yes, ur usa employer must prove that there is no one living in usa more qualified to get the job than u way dey n9ja..

Am currently in Canada, (visiting...day 4) my advice is.....go for express entry(apply with wife and kids).....

I have seen almost half a dozen families who came here via express entry(but ..so so many came tru...asylee)..and I tell u, dey are happy!!

Pls concentrate on Canada express entry, u or ur wife should apply depending on ur qualification..

9yrs ago, I applied for federal skilled work program...cic.gc.ca, my application was denied, dem say my work area is filled up(hotel manager), and dey sent .my cash via money order back.....$550..

Also gained admission in 3 schools in canada, but didnot go for visa application...(so many peeps disapointed me with account bal..not enough cash in my account)..

SO DONT GIVE UP......nairaland is ur best bet for info..this site has impacted POSITIVELY in my life!!

Abeg, all discussions should be here ohhh, no one should send me pVt message....am so so so busy!!!
what you said is true, I have being trying to apply for jobs in USA directly from Naija, but I can't get. Is there any other way one can get employment/invitation letter? PS: I have no one staying there.
Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by Pidginwhisper: 7:28am On May 12, 2018
otipoju:

Bro.make i resign from the military come dey use 1 empty room
Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by godtimeishere: 4:55pm On May 12, 2018
mikkyangel:

Baba God bless you...

When my brother told me say uk dey and usa also dey...

and that the UK parole na some people that would front for me at embassy, I told him straight forward a no go UK.

USA parole also dey but he told me its not as easy as UK, I said I prefer USA na so I come here come ask to confirm my choice.

I really appreciate your advice.

Please where can I get more info about the canada express entry stuff?
Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by binarykid(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2018
mikky d adviser/consultant.

very honest and legit info u have given bro.. thumbs up 2 u

mikkyangel:

Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by ItzBIM(m): 10:22pm On May 13, 2018
Due to u having kids pls avoid uk if not you might be stagnant for a long time .

1 Like

Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by eebruboss(m): 12:57am On May 14, 2018
Following powerfully

1 Like

Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by Activedreamer: 12:02pm On May 14, 2018
mikkyangel:

I be wan enter Yankee next month, but the person who suppose host me no gree take calls nor reply my mails. Obviously, he changed his mind. I'm happy he didn't bail on me while I was already in .

Please, can I rent a normal apartment for 5 months? Heard it's not possible since I don't have a PR.
Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by Activedreamer: 12:10pm On May 14, 2018
Thanks to the universe, that I didn't bow to the pressure of marriage last year. Salary wey no do me ,they wanted me to bring an innocent woman and make kids i cant provide for. When im not mad?

I can think for just myself, not worrying about the wife and kids .

3 Likes

Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by godtimeishere: 9:53pm On May 14, 2018
ItzBIM:
Due to u having kids pls avoid uk if not you might be stagnant for a long time .

Thanks sir
Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by simpleAg(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2019
Activedreamer:
Thanks to the universe, that I didn't bow to the pressure of marriage last year. Salary wey no do me ,they wanted me to bring an innocent woman and make kids i cant provide for. When im not mad?

I can think for just myself, not worrying about the wife and kids .

Don’t allow anyone rush you into anything especially marriage, but if you know you want then go ahead. The pressure is usually too much particularly for the Ngba ti Ngba ti.

1 Like

Re: Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me by walesho(m): 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
if one got a student visa to UK, but decided to hustle and get stay, what are the risk?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement / FG To Certify Airlines Before Flights Resume / Safe Ways To Find Directions To Any Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.