Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

KogiWest: Why Would Inec Release Our Bvn To Anyone Without Our Authorisation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KogiWest: Why Would Inec Release Our Bvn To Anyone Without Our Authorisation? (1085 Views)

Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians / Shiite Muslim Women Protest: "Bastard Buhari, Release Our Leader/Teacher" (Video / Press Release: Our Concrete Achievements Not Propaganda And Lies - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KogiWest: Why Would Inec Release Our Bvn To Anyone Without Our Authorisation? by Benbellamor: 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
INEC AIDED UNAUTHORISED BVN NUMBERS OF VOTERS IN KOGI WEST

How Safe Is Our Data with The Inec? Kogi West Furious Now!

Ben Owoleke
My name was listed on the recall register and my signature was forged.
All the leaders of APC have lost my respect and it will be difficult for me to forgive them.
I am enraged right now.
How they managed to breach INEC data is my greatest concern.
It means our data with INEC are not safe.
They were able to use my VIN no

A friend of mine at Kabba, John Smith Mejabi was stunned and surprised this morning after seeing his name and a forged signature on the INEC verification list at Bolorunduro/Odo-Akete ward for the ongoing fraudulent recall of senator Dino Melaye.

His name falls under No 443; that's the name ticked with a pen. He raised the alarm, but was harassed by the APC boys stationed at the polling unit. For the records, he was never involved in this fraudulent signing last year. He's ready to take a legal action against INEC in collaboration with APC.

Re: KogiWest: Why Would Inec Release Our Bvn To Anyone Without Our Authorisation? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Great move Mr John Smith.
I smell a revolution in Nigeria and I can't wait for it.
Useless politicians dunno they can't fool everybody all the time
Re: KogiWest: Why Would Inec Release Our Bvn To Anyone Without Our Authorisation? by fineboynl(m): 4:06am On Apr 29, 2018
how unintelligent is this bello of a guy? it all shows they are tugs and miscreants. how did we end up in this mess.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Invests In Nigeria's Health Sector, To Build 100-bed World Class Hospital / A New Hope For The People Of Oru West In Imo State. / Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.