Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,599 members, 7,770,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:44 AM

Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him (1061 Views)

Osinbajo: Why Hardworking Deputies Run Into Problems / Osinbajo: Why Buhari Appointed Usman Alkali As Nigeria’s New Police Chief / Osinbajo: Why West African Leaders Insist On Civil Rule In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by opeyemicollins(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2018
I hate him because he is the Vice President of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria, the best Nigeria has ever produced in history.

I hate him because he is a man of God and and a senior pastor at the Redeem Christian Church of God.

I hate him because he is humble, respectful, loyal, creative, spiritual, hardworking and outstanding.

I hate him because he is a responsible husband and father.

I hate him because he obtained a second class upper degree in law at the University Of Lagos in 1978.

I hate him because he is a Professor of Law (Law of Evidence/Evidence of prove).

I hate him because he was the former Attorney General and Commissioner Of Justice of Lagos state.

I hate him because he is a Staff Member of United Nations operation in Somalia, Justice Division, UNOSOM II.

I hate him because he was credited while in public office as Attorney General of Lagos State with undertaken far-reaching significant judicial reform.

I hate him because he is the head of Economic Management Team (EMT) of Buhari administration.

I hate him because he always work while others are sleeping.

I hate him because he has the exceptional qualities to fight injustice and corruption.

It is better to be hate than to be loved... If you wish, love Osinabjo, but as for me... I hate him with passion.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by Thormiwah(m): 10:56am On May 31, 2018
Osinbajo is the best VP we've seen in Nigeria, if we look closely at the MSME clinic you will know you should not hate this man but love him dearly

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by Davidic419: 10:57am On May 31, 2018
I love this! Its a typical example of dramatic irony. These are clear reasons why i love him among others. He is truly an icon and beacon of hope for our dear country.

13 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by KINGEvidence: 10:57am On May 31, 2018
I hate him also because his a professor of EVIDENCE.
I hate him also because his hardworking and focus.
I hate him Also because strategic in dealings.
i hate him also because is God fearing and goal getter.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by aliminco(m): 10:59am On May 31, 2018
When I heard the word 'Hate' I thought it was something serious. You have a good reason for hating him. He is a good man, God fearing and very active. He is the best ever vice president in Nigeria. He has done more than expected and very loyal to Nigerians. Only a low thinking human being will hate him or corrupt someone. God bless Prof. Yemi Osinbajo

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by kenrajmill(m): 10:59am On May 31, 2018
Osinbajo is the best Vice President this country has ever produced... He has impacted the lives of many Nigerians positively.
Nigeria is moving forward and develop through this humble and hardworking man. He's the man behind the Economic Growth of the country. May God bless this man. As for me, I really love him... He's a man of virtue and good character.

15 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by Oladimeji1969: 11:00am On May 31, 2018
opeyemicollins:
I hate him because he is the Vice President of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria, the best Nigeria has ever produced in history.

I hate him because he is a man of God and and a senior pastor at the Redeem Christian Church of God.

I hate him because he is humble, respectful, loyal, creative, spiritual, hardworking and outstanding.

I hate him because he obtained a second class upper degree in law at the University Of Lagos in 1978.

I hate him because he is a Professor of Law (Law of Evidence/Evidence of prove).

I hate him because he was the former Attorney General and Commissioner Of Justice of Lagos state.

I hate him because he is a Staff Member of United Nations operation in Somalia, Justice Division, UNOSOM II.

I hate him because he was credited while in public office as Attorney General of Lagos State with undertaken far-reaching significant judicial reform.

I hate him because he is the head of Economic Management Team (EMT) of Buhari administration.

I hate him because he has the exceptional qualities to fight injustice and corruption.

It is better to be hate than to be loved... If you wish, love Osinabjo, but as for me... I hate him with passion.

I must be sincere with you Osinbajo is a great Man of virtue. He is a future President of this great country.
I really doff my cap for an achiever.

13 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by PassingShot(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2018
Let the wailers catch you

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by Thormiwah(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2018
i still cannot fathom y the poster used the word I HATE HIM but am sure he wanted to say I LOVE HIM because all u wrote should be a reason why you should love him and not the other way round

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by opeyemicollins(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2018
This is a man that have passion for the country,he is giving us the best despite all the hatred the wailers and and the opposition and that has not for once stop him for doing all the best for this nation of ours,he is very committed and he is doing all his work with passion .you can not argue it he is the best Vice President in the history of this country

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by Omotolatolulope(f): 11:02am On May 31, 2018
Nigeria is yet to understand the impact of this man in this nation. Osinbajo has proved himself beyond reasonable doubt to be capable of handling national affairs. He is passionate about the nation's development and has spearheaded so many reasonable project. As the writer has rightly said, as for me, i will continue to 'hate' Professor yemi osinbajo. He will ever remain relevant in the country!

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by spartanman007(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2018
Well, there is no doubt or conspiracy about the credibility, integrity, dignity and ability of the VP. He is very committed and dedicated to his office and work.
As for me, the VP is still the best VP produced from the country, he is always active and heard of in the news. Unlike some past VPs who were hardly known when they were in office. May God continue to sustain and bless our VP, the President and may God bless the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by Lipscomb(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2018
Thormiwah:
Osinbajo is the best VP we've seen in Nigeria, if we look closely at the MSME clinic you will know you should not hate this man but love him dearly
osinbajo is Better than Jonathan and he has contributed to the growth of Nigeria than Jonathan and obasanjo.

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by Walexddon20(m): 11:04am On May 31, 2018
If a man can have this profile and all you can have for him is hatred...I will prefer to be hate with an exceptional qualities and profile like this than to be love.
If hatred is the only thing being a good man can bring in life...I will prefer to be hate by human and love by God

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by obonujoker(m): 11:06am On May 31, 2018
lol... BMC at work grin

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by KINGEvidence: 11:07am On May 31, 2018
An icon of hope
peace maker,
Gods servant
progressive and godly leader,
humanitarian
I LOVE YOU PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO
Vice President Federal Republic Of Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by dplordx(m): 11:07am On May 31, 2018
Ok oh

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by Thormiwah(m): 11:07am On May 31, 2018
Lipscomb:
osinbajo is Better than Jonathan and he has contributed to the growth of Nigeria than Jonathan and obasanjo.
exactly i want to be hated like him if this is what hatred means

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by Deputy1111(m): 11:07am On May 31, 2018
opeyemicollins:

If we are to talk about Integrity,,,Honesty,,,and Trustworthy man,,,,Osinbajo claim all....He leads by example...He is a role model...He has character that can be emulated...Very hardworking man...God fearing man...in fact you deserve some accolades ...we enjoy your leadership

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by abiodunosin(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2018
opeyemicollins:

"Every generations out of relative obscurity will discover it mission either to betray it or to fulfill it".....The man is the messiah of this time. It doesn't matter what some disgruntle and miscreant says about him. I love him for being energetic, prowess, articulate, courageous and ever conscious. I don't want to address his outstanding performance as the chairman Economic Management Team (EMT) of the Buhari's administration. What about the trending National Social Intervention Programme? Is loyalty to PMB is second to non. PYO remain the best hands to deputize PMB come 2019.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by abiodunosin(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2018
opeyemicollins:

I hate him because he is a Professor of Law (Law of Evidence/Evidence of p.

This is an irony.....PYO remain the heartbeat of the current administration. Wish him all the best.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by KINGEvidence: 11:09am On May 31, 2018
obonujoker:
lol... BMC at work grin
May God heal you,before you finally run mad.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by OtunbaSpartacus: 11:11am On May 31, 2018
Remove religious sentiment, ethnic jingoism or intellectual rivalry among the elite class this is a man every sane Nigerians and goal getter should take as a role model or mentor, his eloquence is perfect, his intellectual capacity is unrivaled, his objectivity to issues is unparalleled, he's a detribalized Nigeria, his integrity has passed the fire and has come out stronger and above all he love God.
He proved every bookmakers wrong that he will have little or nothing to do in the govt of Buhari when they were elected but surprisingly he has become the poster boy of this administration, its liver wire and the only personality that is still giving this government credence at this trying time Buhari administration is passing through no wonder the opposition are doing everything to tarnish his image, they know if they can bring him down they've brought Buhari govt down totally, this man deserve not only ACCOLADES but immeasurable ASSURANCE from us all for his workaholic effort to make Nigeria great again.
How i wish i get close to this man, i know with 3month mentorship under him my life will never remain the same again.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by bigsunnel: 11:11am On May 31, 2018
opeyemicollins:

I love this type of your hate anyway, if this is how to hate someone, i will be glad to hate him too in this regard. I totally hate PYO because he always make NEWS.
I hate him because HE is a blessing to this country Nigeria.
I hate him because I am going to become like him TOMORROW.

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by Thormiwah(m): 11:13am On May 31, 2018
obonujoker:
lol... BMC at work grin
abi o dont mind them jare its because they hv sense than u now, BMC or not this post is talking about u guys that hate for useless reasons like the poster

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2018
Future president 2023.

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by obonujoker(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2018
KINGEvidence:

May God heal you,before you finally run mad.

Lol...

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by obonujoker(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2018
Thormiwah:

abi o dont mind them jare its because they hv sense than u now, BMC or not this post is talking about u guys that hate for useless reasons like the poster

Ode ni e... talo hate VP?? that I castigate Buhari doesn't mean I hate Prof... lo ori e ko fi ronu

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by Deputy1111(m): 11:19am On May 31, 2018
opeyemicollins:

PassingShot post=68045598:
Let the wailers catch you

grin grin grin grin

What an irony ....With all these attributes .I think Osinbajo should be loved not hate.....

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by tallestcash: 11:21am On May 31, 2018
I LOVE PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO BECAUSE HE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY SOUND UNLIKE DULLARD AND CLUELESS PAST PRESIDENT AND HIS VICE
I LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE IS A TRUE MAN OF GOD
I LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE IS AN ACHIEVER
I LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE IS SINCERE AND DILIGENT
I LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE IS A FORESEER
I LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE HAS PERFORMED EXCELLENTLY AND OVERWHELMLY IN EVERY POSITION HE HAS OCCUPIED
I LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE HAS CREATED JOBS TO CHANGE LIVES OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS FOR GOOD
I LOVE HIM HE HAS GOOD PLANS FOR NIGERIA AND HER CITIZENS
I LOVE HIM HE IS FIGHTING CORRUPTION
I LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE IS TAKING NIGERIA TO GREATEST HEIGHTS
I LOVE OSINBAJO PASSIONATELY BECAUSE OF THESE REASONS STATED ABOVE.
ALL HATERS ARE FREE TO COMMIT SUICIDE BY DRINKING SNIPER OR JUMP TO THE LAGOON AND GET EASY RIDE TO HELL
GOD BLESS PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO GOD BLESS NIGERIA

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by plessis: 11:22am On May 31, 2018
You all are fools.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Why I Hate Him by bigsunnel: 11:22am On May 31, 2018
I love this type of your hate anyway, if this is how to hate someone, i will be glad to hate him too in this regard. I totally hate PYO because he always make NEWS.
I hate him because HE is a blessing to this country Nigeria.
I hate him because I am going to become like him TOMORROW.
(M

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Discourse : Did Buhari Really Honor MKO At All Or Was The South West Just Played / Is Saraki Really From Kwara State? / SHOCKING: APC Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole Makes Terrible English Blunder (watch V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.