Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results (39844 Views)

Court Of Appeal Orders Continuation Of Dino Melaye’s Recall From The Senate / DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by ibkgab001: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
I know what it means to be loyal to Sarakis

Strong board members grin
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by Okoroawusa: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
willoski:
My dear i want you to search your heart and tell me you believe what you just said now, i mean do you sincerely believe yourself?
With every iota of my being.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by Olumaeme: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Okoroawusa:

All these names you r calling is just noise

This is a plus for Buhari.This is an indication that he doesn't interfere in processes. Even though all these was pulled by powers that be in Kogi,he has refused to be drawn into it.

I think Buhari is the winner here... I don't know how old you were when Obasanjo was President.

How can buhari interfere in the process bros? There's absolutely nothing he can do.
Right from the inset, we all knew it can never work, not with their abysmal performance, people see Dino Melaye as the only defendant of the masses.
Even buhari won't be able to help himself in 2019
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by Olumaeme: 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
bigsmoke2:
Y'all supporting Dino as if he is a better person. Thats the problem with this country too much sentiment in politics. Dino and his fellow senators be living large buying lamborghini, audi r8, sls Amg, Nissan GTR etc while yall can barely make 3 square meal.

NO better politician for naija, but one better pass the other.
GEJ better pass Buhari, Dino go flog Bello any day, anytime
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by Funkybabee(f): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
Fino shaa grin
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by Ikpongiton: 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
you are so great dino,that your influence come to kogi and force our own supporters to turn against us... yahaya bello.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by Swiftboy(m): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
modik:
...Yet those with infected ears can't hear the rumble brewing against them come 2019

Jungle is fast maturing.

Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVseoF1-p3M
Thanks for sharing this bought. So so interesting!
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by Lloydfolarin: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
shizzle1:
E pain this thing, Cry me a river

All this balderdash coming from a descendant it a fallen demon who fell from the sky and broke his backbone. You're such a worthless and despicable piece of sh1t. May amadioha strike you and your entire lineage to smithering.

A 4th class citizen whose standard of living or wealth per head is head and heels over you that is a 1st class citizen, not so? The joke is on you Fuckingg dumb assss!

Igbis lost 3million, but today they are faring better than your useless tribe in virtually every facet of life. What a miserable and pathetic scum. I'm sure this is one the fools that will shout I'm from Lagos and won't even remember his state of origin or slum and shanties in Ibadan or ogbomoso he calls home

Send igbos away? What are you waiting for you idiot? I wonder why dirty swines and senseless idiots like this despicable thing give themselves an over-bloated sense of self worth, and I truly wonder if the level of stupidity and lunacy you exhibit is as a result of your coward ancestor oduduwa falling from the sky, breaking his neck and developing haemorrhage as the reason for your innate stupity and inherent idiocy

Igbos make money from every part of the world and in every field, not like your lazy, dirty, smelly tribe waiting for free hand outs and loathing on successful and hardworking Igbos. If Igbos leave yorubalnd, Hunger go finish una. -FACT!

Again I ask you, when did ogori become yoruba?

Senseless and degenerate fool

As God wants to punish your useless and god forsaken parents, his colleague in the red chamber twitted this just today. May thunder kill you and your fellow filthy worthless ibos.

Tell us again that Okun people aren’t Yorubas you fool.

We ll keep disgracing you Ibos we with facts at every given opportunity.

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by Smarkie: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
some poeple are serial failures, yahaya was given the afairs of kogi state on a platter of gold. he flawed such rare oppurtinity. now another opportunity to recall hospitalized dino was still messed up by him
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by modik(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Swiftboy:
Thanks for sharing this bought. So so interesting!

UWC
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by rosebowl01(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
shizzle1:
Where are those abobaku sh1t slinging slaves running their dirty smelly ewedu mouths over plans to recall Dino?

Just imagine yoroobas supporting that criminal and foolish yoot -yahaya Bello simply because Dino spoke against their god tifnubu jagabandit. I wonder how a tribe can be so foolish, immature, stupid and full of hate. Shameless tribe

BTW it's, Dino 1 - 0 abobakus

What a bigoted slowpoke. Dino is Yoruba, Yahaya Bello is not Yoruba. The people that voted to NOT recall Dino are his fellow Yoruba. But I don’t think a Lizard brain (perhaps inherited from your whorish mother) like yourself will understand this logic. Your only calling in life is hatred.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by bigsmoke2(m): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
I weep for this country. Legislooters are one of the biggest problem of this country they loot us with impunity. They are like a gang of thieves allotting themselves all kind of ridiculous allowance and people fail to see it. even if Holy spirit becomes president as long as the the likes of Dino, omo agege, Stella oduah, buruji kashamu, saraki etc who are glorified touts and thieves are the best we can offer as senators. We will continue to have problems. Our senators should also be on a salary scale like CONMESS, CONTISS, CONUAS,etc. they are the highest paid in the world . Being a senator is an opportunity to serve an shouldn't be a get rich avenue. Many of this senators made it to the corridors of power Simply because they were in the right party and for them its a
Do or die affair. And the youth carry out their bidding and even die in the process. Once they are throw crumbs. Not that they are any better but the executives are by appointment hence can easily be removed if they don't measure up to standard. But senators behave like gang of thugs and strong arm any president who does not dance to their tune. We need a revolution. All these useless senators should be hunted down and killed one after the other.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by DrEmexy(m): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
WhY will a governor who has not paid salary for months and His state one of the poorest in the country will dish out millions of Naira just to embark on futile recalling of Dino.Yahaya Bello must understand that things are changing fast. People are becoming aware and wary of their political rascality and cannot always be induced to do their heinous political bidding any more! The governor should channel his youthful energy to eradicate the gross poverty in Kogi state!
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by rosebowl01(m): 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lloydfolarin:

You are certainly from that cursed tribe called Igbo or Ibo. No doubt!

May the thunder who killed your 3 million worthless Kwashiorkor infected forefathers in civil war strike you and your worthless parents to pieces.

Look at this reduced-to-a-useless-4th class citizen without any hope of becoming anything in this great country talking like his worthless Ibo forefathers.

What a bleeping 4th class citizen!!!

It irks me to see some gutter-raised Wimps like this pig coming online to mention a tribe that is far beyond what their useless tribe could ever be.

If Yorubas decide today to send your fellow worthless immigrants away from Yorubaland, there ll be economic collapse in your erosion ravaged region.

80% of Money being repatriated to your landlocked region is made in Yorubaland.

Dino Melaye is a confirmed Yoruba man which he has reiterated on several occasions to whoever cares to listen. He is our own and represent our tribe to the fullest just like smart Adeyemi.

Powerful response to a scum bigot.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by dvee2: 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Reference:

Is INEC not a Federal Institution anymore. Is it a United Nations body. Or do you know the meaning of 'Federal'.

See this mumu, if INEC is FG did they compromise or Carry out their duty as neutrals?
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by dvee2: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
shizzle1:
shattap zombie. Presidiot Buhari's signature is all over Dino's travail

Mumu paid wailler, if Buhari's signature is there Dino would hv been a gonner.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by bigfish3k: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lloydfolarin:

You honestly need a sound education than you need Nairaland.

Before i proceed, let me reiterate it here again, and this has been pronounced by Dino Melaye in several videos on YouTube, that’s he is a well raised Yoruba man just like Faleke and of course Smart Adeyemi who are all from Okun part of Kogi state.

What a worthless pained wimp!!!

He has typed his usual gibberish with those filthy fingers as expected.

I am already tired of reading the same meaningless words all the time. You can do better than this by asking an intelligent person from your cursed tribe called Ibo to assist you with this, that’s, if you have any.

Chest-beating over nothing.

Let me teach you a simple economics, a better economy absorbs more people just like USA, UK and other developed countries around the world while a failed one just like Iraq, Somalia and your Ibo region push its people out for survival.

Isn’t obvious to you and your kinsmen that your forefathers have all failed woefully by making your region uninhabitable for you Morons while Yorubas are enjoying their region with pride and dignity?

How on earth would Yorubas migrate back to a place where their forefathers and grandmothers were proudly raped, spat on, kicked, maimed, disgraced, beaten and eventually killed like cockroaches they were? How? What a shameless god forsaken bunch of fools-Ibos!

The West-Yoruba nation remained an economic cornerstone for your useless youth and elders today surviving on what Yorubas are giving out to them as immigrants.

Both North and West; the two regions are saving your failed region from becoming Mogadishu of our time by employing million of your worthless fellow Ibos.

As i am typing this, millions of your useless Ibo brothers and sisters are jumping on the next available Okechukwu transports to Yoruba land and of course Northern part of Nigeria where they ll soon be roasted ll be roasted like yams.

It’s none of your fuckingg business if any Yoruba man or woman claim to be from Lagos state, it’s part of their Nation. Are you not even ashamed than Yoruba are less concerned about Enugu man claiming to be from Anambra? Listen, due economic failures in your region, Yorubas hardly think of migrating to your region which informed the reason why they aren’t interested in everything you do in that region.

I can count how many other tribes in your region on my fingers while you and your fellow ibos are literally leeching on other tribes’ social infrastructures and resources. Who is the parasites now? North or you?

It becomes a problem and shame when Okechuku or Nnamdi with obvious flat head shamelessly claimed to be a Yoruba man by claiming to be a Lagosian. I have seen a lot of your kinsmen claiming to be Yoruba men these days...

I have never seen a Yoruba man claiming to be from Enugu or Anambra. God forbid... That’s how much they are proud of their Yoruba tribe.

Go and see how your Ibo celebrities in Yoruba land are denying their Ibo identity.

Come to USA, UK, Australia, Ireland and Canada and see your kinsmen far behind Yorubas in all ramifications. Confirmed!!! As soon as you land in JFK or Heathrow, they don’t need anyone to tell you that Yorubas are holding everything down

Let me burst your bubbles, i dare any of kinsmen to name 20 business owned by your kinsmen on the streets of London and New York or DC even Georgia and i ll name 50 business owned by Yorubas right now.

Isn’t obvious that you guys are chasing a shadow when a whole British empire are now incorporating Yoruba language into their official programs?

Having dignified you with a response again, you can now buy a rope and kill your worthless self. And be rest assured that you aren’t getting any attention from me again.

Below is Dino Melaye parents, does that look like your useless red cap fool? As you can see from the pictures, they are well dressed as representatives of our Yoruba cultures.

igbos are indispensable
u so much hate the igbos. but its ur tribe that is begging us to stay in ur region naa
but why did ur tribe sacrifice the blood of its sons and daughters in the war front to keep the indispensable igbos in ur region anytime we want to go our "economically backward region" as u put it. If u are not a hypocrite .
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by PointZerom: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
immhotep:

sai dullardeens right now

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom shallysgirl iceberg3

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:32pm On May 05, 2018
bigsmoke2:
Y'all supporting Dino as if he is a better person. Thats the problem with this country too much sentiment in politics. Dino and his fellow senators be living large buying lamborghini, audi r8, sls Amg, Nissan GTR etc while yall can barely make 3 square meal.
are his constituents complaining.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:38pm On May 05, 2018
bigfish3k:

igbos are indispensable
u so much hate the igbos. but its ur tribe that is begging us to stay in ur region naa
but why did ur tribe sacrifice the blood of its sons and daughters in the war front to keep the indispensable igbos in ur region anytime we want to go our "economically backward region" as u put it. If u are not a hypocrite .
we need slaves to keep our economy going. that's why we put you in your place
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by bigfish3k: 12:36pm On May 07, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
we need slaves to keep our economy going. that's why we put you in your place

how are igbos that are better than ur tribe economically, slaves?.

in other words, you mean it is slaves that is controlling ur economy. then shame on ur tribe. Remember Joseph in the bible, he was a slave controlling egypts economy, if he doesn't give u , you wouldn't eat. again shame your ur tribe for being proud that slaves are controlling ur economy
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:59pm On May 08, 2018
bigfish3k:

how are igbos that are better than ur tribe economically, slaves?.
how are you better
you ran from your erosion potopoto land
that's a clear sign of inferiority

no one comes to your land
another clear sign

like saying immigrants economy is better yet they all refuse to leave yankee

in other words, you mean it is slaves that is controlling ur economy.
what are you controlling
import
less than 15% of economy?
better go and search what control means
if you all die today others will fill your spaces

then shame on ur tribe.
why
my tribe CONTROLS the economy and politics of this nation
no shame at all

Remember Joseph in the bible, he was a slave controlling egypts economy,

he never controlled anything as a slave
he did so as Prime Minister when he freed himself
you are not free
until we say so

if he doesn't give u , you wouldn't eat. again shame your ur tribe for being proud that slaves are controlling ur economy
a marginalised person cannot be in control
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by bigfish3k: 8:56pm On May 08, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

how are you better
you ran from your erosion potopoto land
that's a clear sign of inferiority

no one comes to your land
another clear sign

like saying immigrants economy is better yet they all refuse to leave yankee
what are you controlling
import
less than 15% of economy?
better go and search what control means
if you all die today others will fill your spaces

why
my tribe CONTROLS the economy and politics of this nation
no shame at all

he never controlled anything as a slave
he did so as Prime Minister when he freed himself
you are not free
until we say so
a marginalised person cannot be in control

how can u say no one comes to our land. all these oil coys like shell and co. and the white and black workers. where are they?
the same potpoto land that brings food to ur table. the same place that 90% of nigerias economy depend on for survival. have u ever been to PH before, just come and see the crowd of yorubas that have refused to leave even when threatened by our boys.
in our own case , we want to leave u people voluntarily. yorubas started different gimmicks of discouragement including sacrificing their soldiers to keep us
yorubas should try that they want to leave igboland and see whether igbos will sacrifice anybody to keep u

igbos control lagos.
when igbos left lagos in 1993 abiola election. lagos eceonomy collapsed, go and ask if u were still too young then

in ur own case , have u ever seen a host country send soldiers to prevent their so called "backward immigrants" from leaving the way u hypocrites do?
we contribute more than 90% of nigerias wealth through our oil
we still do heavy importation. we also control science and technology because we are gifted in that

ur tribe controls economy. how?
igbos contribute 90%, we are a determining factor, so we control the economy not u

the only sector that I agree with u that u contribute to is in a mess - POLITICS. we are just a shithole country because of ur lack of finesse in handling politics for 58 yrs. then u should not be proud of that ur tribe

we are marginalized and still better than ur tribe - one on one

so tell me , what are we not free of. remember the hausa man control ur water ways, so u are a slave them
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:30am On May 09, 2018
bigfish3k:

how can u say no one comes to our land. all these oil coys like shell and co. and the white and black worke

First,i meant your fellow citizens
Second,the white ppl come for the oil not for you.thru go straight from to airport not have anything to do with you

the same potpoto land that brings food to ur table.
Which one
Tomatoes onions peppery from north
Fish from niger delta
Chicken from West
Everyone grows their own roots
What do you produce ?

the same place that 90% of nigerias economy depend on for survival.
Joker

have u ever been to PH before, just come and see the crowd of yorubas that have refused to leave even when threatened by our boys.

Ph is nd not east
And oil is l less than20% of economy
20 is not control

in our own case , we want to leave u people voluntarily.
No you don't

yorubas started different gimmicks of discouragement including sacrificing their soldiers to keep us
yorubas should try that they want to leave igboland and see whether igbos will sacrifice anybody to keep u
We are not there for you
We are there because of federal character
All civil servants

igbos control lagos.
Hahahahaha
Very funny

when igbos left lagos in 1993 abiola election. lagos eceonomy collapsed, go and ask if u were still too young then
Hahahaha
Chei you ppl are delusional
Thank goodness i was very involved in June12
I for de deceived by your lies

in ur own case , have u ever seen a host country send soldiers to prevent their so called "backward immigrants" from leaving the way u hypocrites do?
We are not your host
We are your masters
You r not our immigrants
You are our slaves

we contribute more than 90% of nigerias wealth through our oil
Not yours
Ours
And last last is nd's

we still do heavy importation.
Finally you shop say somn true

we also control science and technology because we are gifted in that

Which science
Which tech
I hope it's not ogbunigwe ure referring to

ur tribe controls economy. how?
Banks
Pasyots
Transport
Matket
Technocrats
Politics
Press
Dude
Go and learn what control means
Not by cheesy thumping

igbos contribute 90%, we are a determining factor, so we control the economy not u
Name3 things you control

the only sector that I agree with u that u contribute to is in a mess - POLITICS. we are just a shithole country because of ur lack of finesse in handling politics for 58 yrs. then u should not be proud of that ur tribe
I didn't say i was proud
I just said we control it

we are marginalized and still better than ur tribe - one on one

How are you better
You can not be better if you're always complaining of marginalization

so tell me , what are we not free of. remember the hausa man control ur water ways, so u are a slave them
your own waterways nko
We are not a water ppl
If we were we wid've opened it up teytey
Dude ur yribe and mine no be mate in any ramification
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by bigfish3k: 3:43pm On May 09, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

First,i meant your fellow citizens
Second,the white ppl come for the oil not for you.thru go straight from to airport not have anything to do with you

Which one
Tomatoes onions peppery from north
Fish from niger delta
Chicken from West
Everyone grows their own roots
What do you produce ?

Joker

Ph is nd not east
And oil is l less than20% of economy
20 is not control

No you don't

We are not there for you
We are there because of federal character
All civil servants

Hahahahaha
Very funny

Hahahaha
Chei you ppl are delusional
Thank goodness i was very involved in June12
I for de deceived by your lies

We are not your host
We are your masters
You r not our immigrants
You are our slaves

Not yours
Ours
And last last is nd's

Finally you shop say somn true

Which science
Which tech
I hope it's not ogbunigwe ure referring to

Banks
Pasyots
Transport
Matket
Technocrats
Politics
Press
Dude
Go and learn what control means
Not by cheesy thumping

Name3 things you control

I didn't say i was proud
I just said we control it

How are you better
You can not be better if you're always complaining of marginalization
your own waterways nko
We are not a water ppl
If we were we wid've opened it up teytey
Dude ur yribe and mine no be mate in any ramification

u just be contradicting urself. u said nobody comes to our side and now u changed it to that they came for oil
at least we have something very vital to human existence that they are all coming for including ur Yoruba people
see as yorubas full PH where they eke their living. if yorubas want to leave PH and be on their own we igbos will not send igbos soldiers to fight to bring u back whether as "slaves or as free born" but u people that are free born fight and loose ur lives to keep "slaves" . hmnmn, I wonder what manner of precious slave is that. these slaves must be super human

eastern Nigeria is one , u yorubas cant divide us. I am Igbo and from niger delta and I have oil in my LGA. its not u that will tell me where I come from and who I am.
using ur logic, hope yorubas don't have anything to do with people from kwara because they are north and have emir.
hope u know that we also apart from crude oil have salt, fish, palm oil, kernel, cashew,cassava and other forest products

I repeat that nigerias economy depends 90% on oil if not, militants wouldn't have bombed Nigeria into recession. the govt wouldn't have bulged to their demands. is there any other product that can cause recession in this country? if not oil. so oil cannot be 20% and still put us in recession.
if PH is not east, where is it, oya tell me geographer.is it north, west, south or east. PH is east, just forget about any other unnatural division done by yorubas and hausas so that we igbos will not love ourselves. and na Yoruba carry this division for head even though they know the truth.
as for me and my family, we are proud igbos from PH

at least u have agreed that ur people are also in the east for whatsoever reason covers why we are in ur place too

lagos economy collapsed after igbos left lagos , I still insist u ask. it still happens now whenever we travel for Christmas, lagos feels it

u mean that hausas that are controlling ur waters are water people. that's lame excuse

u control Nigeria into being a shithole. clap for urselves.

igbos control lagos. hope u know about our political exploits there. we have produced LG chairmen, councilors, and legislators
we determine the inflation and deflation levels in lagos, we are majorly inflation drivers, we control the markets nationwide, its a well known fact.
academically, we are excellent despite having undergone a three years war. u only just have to be jealous of us
we have more handsome and beautiful humans. mostly fair in complexion
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:36pm On May 09, 2018
bigfish3k:

u just be contradicting urself.

No i didn't
You know what i meant
But continue with semantics if it will make you happy

u said
I meant other Nigerians

nobody comes to our side and now u changed it to that they came for oil
How many people do you need too extractr oil
You're ppl are everywhere
Even in china and zimbabwe

at least we have something very vital

to human existence
It is oil that is covering your unclothedness
Others dont have oil and yet you flock to their land
Even the oil it is outsiders cos you dont havve the education to run it
Upon d oil is only 12% of gdp so not that vital
We can import it

that they are all coming for including ur Yoruba people
see as yorubas full PH where they eke their living.
Ph is not east
Stop deceiving ursef

if yorubas want to leave PH and be on their own we igbos will not send igbos soldiers to fight to bring u back whether as "slaves or as free born" but u people that are free born fight and loose ur lives to keep "slaves" .
How many of us are dead
How many of you

hmnmn, I wonder what manner of precious slave is that. these slaves must be super human

No
Just .not very intelligent
The best kind of slave

eastern Nigeria is one
[/quote]no its not
Ask any south southerner
They'll disown you immediately

, u yorubas cant divide us.
We didnt
Nature did

I am Igbo and from niger delta and I have oil in my LGA.
U r igbo
U from nd
Ur not from east

its not u that will tell me where I come from and who I am.
using ur logic, hope yorubas don't have anything to do with people from kwara because they are north and have emir.
i am yoruba
Im from kwara
Were middle belt not west
So trust me i know what I'm sayimng
Tribe and ppolitics 2 very different things until map redrawn

hope u know that we also apart from crude oil have salt, fish, palm oil, kernel, cashew,cassava and other forest products
None of which is vital to nigeria
Cos u dont ppriduce in commercial quantities
Salt too insignificant
Fish along the niger which passes thru 28 states
Who cashew epp
Cassava is grown all over nigeria

I repeat that nigerias economy depends 90% on oil if not,
Better go and read cbn stats
Agric is 42% of nigerias gdp so oil is insignificant

militants wouldn't have bombed Nigeria into recession.
They did not cause recession
Saudi did cos of shale exploration in canada

the govt wouldn't have bulged to their demands.
Cos govt is lazy filled with looters

is there any other product that can cause recession in this country?
beans and pepper scarcity for just 2 weeks una wan die
Weve surbived with fuel scarcity for a year

if not oil. so oil cannot be 20% and still put us in recession.
Clearly you dont know how to google simple info
Just arguing based on sentiment

if PH is not east, where is it, oya tell me geographer.is it north, west, south or east.
South

PH is east, just forget about any other unnatural division done by yorubas and hausas so that we igbos will not love ourselves.
It was ironsi ur son thatvstarted rhe division

and na Yoruba carry this division for head even though they know the truth.
Na una ppl de say dem no be ibo dem be calabar
Yoruba na yoruba world over
So na una de carry division for head

But not from east

at least u have agreed that ur people are also in the east for whatsoever reason covers why we are in ur place too
We are 1 % immigrant
You are 30% immigrant
Not the same

lagos economy collapsed after igbos left lagos ,
When

I still insist u ask. it still happens now whenever we travel for Christmas, lagos feels it
Stores close
Not economy

u mean that hausas that are controlling ur waters are water people. that's lame excuse
They dont control anything cos we dont use it... Yet

We sha control it
And you run into the shithole cos ur place is worse
Anus hole i guess

igbos control lagos. hope u know about our political exploits there. we have produced LG chairmen, councilors, and legislators
we determine the inflation and deflation levels in lagos, we are majorly inflation drivers, we control the markets nationwide, its a well known fact.
Which politics
Those are yoruba men with igbo names
Which i inflation
Govt is the only inflation driver mr man

academically, we are excellent despite having undergone a three years war.
Excellence that makebyou run from your land
Is rhat an excellence

u only just have to be jealous of us
and they are all looking for educated yoruba demons to marry cos ur hungry elders looking to sell their daughters
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:50pm On May 09, 2018
bigfish3k:

u just be contradicting urself. u said nobody comes to our side and now u changed it to that they came for oil
at least we have something very vital to human existence that they are all coming for including ur Yoruba people
see as yorubas full PH where they eke their living. if yorubas want to leave PH and be on their own we igbos will not send igbos soldiers to fight to bring u back whether as "slaves or as free born" but u people that are free born fight and loose ur lives to keep "slaves" . hmnmn, I wonder what manner of precious slave is that. these slaves must be super human

eastern Nigeria is one , u yorubas cant divide us. I am Igbo and from niger delta and I have oil in my LGA. its not u that will tell me where I come from and who I am.

I repeat that nigerias economy depends 90% on oil if not, militants wouldn't have bombed Nigeria into recession. the govt wouldn't have bulged to their demands. is there any other product that can cause recession in this country? if not oil. so oil cannot be 20% and still put us in recession.
if PH is not east, where is it, oya tell me geographer.is it north, west, south or east. PH is east, just forget about any other unnatural division done by yorubas and hausas so that we igbos will not love ourselves. and na Yoruba carry this division for head even though they know the truth.

lagos economy collapsed after igbos left lagos , I still insist u ask. it still happens now whenever we travel for Christmas, lagos feels it

academically, we are excellent despite having undergone a three years war. u only just have to be jealous of us
https://www.nairaland.com/4493827/one-thing-igbos-yet-understand

Your fellow igbo
Pargraph 5
Read and learn
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:44pm On May 09, 2018
bigfish3k:

What is corruption?

The entire landmass of the whole Igboland is just 11,355 square kilometres. It, however, has 5 states, 5 governors, 2,000 state assembly's members, 500 state commissioners, 15 senators, and 41 house of representatives members, all paid salaries and allowances from the Federal Government.

However, Oyo State, just one state in the entire Yorubaland, covers a total of 35,742.84 square kilometres of landmass and more than the entire Igboland. But it has 1 governor, 33 state assembly members, 12 state commissioners, 3 senators and 14 house of representatives members, all paid salaries and allowances from the Federal government.

How does the Federal government get money to pay for salaries and allowances of elected political leaders?

The Federal Government takes money from seven revenue generating agencies in Nigeria:

1. Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), 80% of its earnings comes from the South-South region. The Yoruba region contributes the remaining 20% of the NNPC revenue.

2. The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), 95% of its revenue comes from the Yoruba region.

3. The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), 80% of its revenue comes from the Yoruba region.

4. The Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA), 90% of its revenue comes from the Yoruba region.

5. The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), 60% of its earnings comes from the Yoruba region.

6. The Nigeria Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), 95% of its revenue comes from the Yoruba region.

7. The Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG), 100% of its revenue comes from the South-South region.

The Yoruba contributes 49% of the Federal Government income. The Hausa/Fulani contributes 2.5%, while the Igbo contributes 1.5% of the entire income of the Federal Government.

It's the Yoruba people who are paying all the wages and allowances of all the Igbo and Hausa/Fulani put together.

Everywhere in the world, it is the wealthy people who rule over the poor people and are well respected for it. Yoruba nation is the most wealthy in Nigeria, but shockingly, the poorer Fulani with the backing of the Igbo has been in power in Nigeria since 1960 ruling over the Yoruba.

How come the poorer black not ruling over the wealthy white in the USA? Why is the poorer Scottish not ruling over the wealthy English in Britain?

Since 1966, the Igbo as a collective has never supported a return to the regional system of government because the unitary system benefits them. They would instead have the states as the Federating Units rather than the Igbo region or Biafra where they can have non-Igboland as a part of their imaginary Biafra.

There is a need for the Yoruba Youth to understand the importance of self-preservation.

Without Yorubaland, the Igbo and the Hausa/Fulani would have been the poorer nations on the planet earth. The Young Yoruba must learn from the United States building the walls to stop Mexicans from coming to the United States. We must take Yorubaland out of Nigeria to make it great again.
My dear people,
Restructuring is the way forward".
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by bigfish3k: 7:17pm On May 09, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

No i didn't
You know what i meant
But continue with semantics if it will make you happy

I meant other Nigerians

How many people do you need too extractr oil
You're ppl are everywhere
Even in china and zimbabwe

It is oil that is covering your unclothedness
Others dont have oil and yet you flock to their land
Even the oil it is outsiders cos you dont havve the education to run it
Upon d oil is only 12% of gdp so not that vital
We can import it

Ph is not east
Stop deceiving ursef

How many of us are dead
How many of you

No
Just .not very intelligent
The best kind of slave

eastern Nigeria is one
no its not
Ask any south southerner
They'll disown you immediately

, u yorubas cant divide us.

We didnt
Nature did

I am Igbo and from niger delta and I have oil in my LGA.

U r igbo
U from nd
Ur not from east

its not u that will tell me where I come from and who I am.
i am yoruba
Im from kwara
Were middle belt not west
So trust me i know what I'm sayimng
Tribe and ppolitics 2 very different things until map redrawn

None of which is vital to nigeria
Cos u dont ppriduce in commercial quantities
Salt too insignificant
Fish along the niger which passes thru 28 states
Who cashew epp
Cassava is grown all over nigeria

I repeat that nigerias economy depends 90% on oil if not,

Better go and read cbn stats
Agric is 42% of nigerias gdp so oil is insignificant

militants wouldn't have bombed Nigeria into recession.

They did not cause recession
Saudi did cos of shale exploration in canada

the govt wouldn't have bulged to their demands.

Cos govt is lazy filled with looters

is there any other product that can cause recession in this country?beans and pepper scarcity for just 2 weeks una wan die
Weve surbived with fuel scarcity for a year

if not oil. so oil cannot be 20% and still put us in recession.
Clearly you dont know how to google simple info
Just arguing based on sentiment

if PH is not east, where is it, oya tell me geographer.is it north, west, south or east.

South

PH is east, just forget about any other unnatural division done by yorubas and hausas so that we igbos will not love ourselves.
It was ironsi ur son thatvstarted rhe division

and na Yoruba carry this division for head even though they know the truth.

Na una ppl de say dem no be ibo dem be calabar
Yoruba na yoruba world over
So na una de carry division for head

But not from east

We are 1 % immigrant
You are 30% immigrant
Not the same

lagos economy collapsed after igbos left lagos ,

When

I still insist u ask. it still happens now whenever we travel for Christmas, lagos feels it

Stores close
Not economy

They dont control anything cos we dont use it... Yet

We sha control it
And you run into the shithole cos ur place is worse
Anus hole i guess

Which politics
Those are yoruba men with igbo names
Which i inflation
Govt is the only inflation driver mr man

academically, we are excellent despite having undergone a three years war.

Excellence that makebyou run from your land
Is rhat an excellence

u only just have to be jealous of us
and they are all looking for educated yoruba demons to marry cos ur hungry elders looking to sell their daughters

how can u say Saudi drove Nigeria into recession. did shale oil just surface in 2016?
militants did. recession only ceased when they stopped bombing. u will see ur naira sliding to N500 again against the dollar, if they resume bombings again. just be appreciative we are feeding Nigeria
there is nothing like south south in any geography dictionary world over, so PH is south east. you cheats
we are everywhere every where world over because that's our nature. we can stay and endure in worst places including yorubaland. igbos staying in yorubaland does not make it "Singapore". we thread where others don't. the british did this in early times

I laff that u said we don't have the education to run our oil industry. that's a blatant lie
imo state is among the top three academically in this country in so many years now

who says u cant import oil, u can import it with economic consequences, but why are u people spending billions prospecting for oil in the dry north if its so insignificant
if oil is not clothing me, u cant make clothes without engines being powered with oil
where did u arrive at that 1%. yorubas are too many in igboland PH. u are only talking of oil extraction. what about the upstream sector. the chain reaction of business is too many. hope u also remember the bye products of oil like wax, tar, bitumen etc . the attraction those products give that brings humans to a place
u said some niger deltans are telling u they are not igbos , u believe them because it suits your aim for that division u people made.
but when somebody bearing chinedu commits a crime u generalize and blame it on igbos , when u people are killing igbos in kano, u wouldn't separate any niger delta ooo. because it is crime or crisis. everybody will be Igbo, in terms of peace and calmness u start ur artificial separation.
na ur boys dey rush to marry our girls, the girls are not the decision makers in marriage. na ur boys dey beg them for marriage
we also get fish from our coastal atlantic too
salt and cashew are export products, palm oil and kernel too

hope u remember it was a Yoruba soldier that got injured in operation python dance. u know how many of u died in 1967 and 1970. but we igbos will not sacrifice even one soldier to keep u amongst igbos the way u people did for us

beans and pepper scarcity didn't cause recession, its price doesn't determine our exchange rate so its scarcity didn't affect the price of other things the way oil does. so oil is de koko

we survived ur pepper and beans scarcity too with no consequence on other products the way oil did. I don't think that any reasonable niger delta will disown Igbo, if truly that person is a niger deltan
any niger delta disowning igbos is dumb. they have played into the hands of Yoruba and hausa

ironsi did not divide the country instead he unified it. he didn't create any state

hausas don't control ur waters but they head the PORTS even though they are landlocked

so if stores close it doesn't affect economy abi, it doesn't affect production and transportation and banking and house rent etc
u sha control a shithole. congrats

we are better off not controlling a shithole bc it amounts to nothing and nothing good comes out from it

at least u agreed , we are excellent in academics doing exploits everywhere, the more than three million population of imo state are which people. so we didn't run away . its normal worldwide for migration to occur
if u see igboman u increase ur house rent . is that not inflation driving
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by bigfish3k: 7:23pm On May 09, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
What is corruption?

The entire landmass of the whole Igboland is just 11,355 square kilometres. It, however, has 5 states, 5 governors, 2,000 state assembly's members, 500 state commissioners, 15 senators, and 41 house of representatives members, all paid salaries and allowances from the Federal Government.

However, Oyo State, just one state in the entire Yorubaland, covers a total of 35,742.84 square kilometres of landmass and more than the entire Igboland. But it has 1 governor, 33 state assembly members, 12 state commissioners, 3 senators and 14 house of representatives members, all paid salaries and allowances from the Federal government.

How does the Federal government get money to pay for salaries and allowances of elected political leaders?

The Federal Government takes money from seven revenue generating agencies in Nigeria:

1. Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), 80% of its earnings comes from the South-South region. The Yoruba region contributes the remaining 20% of the NNPC revenue.

2. The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), 95% of its revenue comes from the Yoruba region.

3. The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), 80% of its revenue comes from the Yoruba region.

4. The Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA), 90% of its revenue comes from the Yoruba region.

5. The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), 60% of its earnings comes from the Yoruba region.

6. The Nigeria Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), 95% of its revenue comes from the Yoruba region.

7. The Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG), 100% of its revenue comes from the South-South region.

The Yoruba contributes 49% of the Federal Government income. The Hausa/Fulani contributes 2.5%, while the Igbo contributes 1.5% of the entire income of the Federal Government.

It's the Yoruba people who are paying all the wages and allowances of all the Igbo and Hausa/Fulani put together.

Everywhere in the world, it is the wealthy people who rule over the poor people and are well respected for it. Yoruba nation is the most wealthy in Nigeria, but shockingly, the poorer Fulani with the backing of the Igbo has been in power in Nigeria since 1960 ruling over the Yoruba.

How come the poorer black not ruling over the wealthy white in the USA? Why is the poorer Scottish not ruling over the wealthy English in Britain?

Since 1966, the Igbo as a collective has never supported a return to the regional system of government because the unitary system benefits them. They would instead have the states as the Federating Units rather than the Igbo region or Biafra where they can have non-Igboland as a part of their imaginary Biafra.

There is a need for the Yoruba Youth to understand the importance of self-preservation.

Without Yorubaland, the Igbo and the Hausa/Fulani would have been the poorer nations on the planet earth. The Young Yoruba must learn from the United States building the walls to stop Mexicans from coming to the United States. We must take Yorubaland out of Nigeria to make it great again.
My dear people,
Restructuring is the way forward".

am very happy for this write up but only if ur people will support you. igbos fought a war to go, and u are saying we don't want to go.
ojukwu restructured Nigeria into regions in the aburi accord, but u yorubas joined forces with hausa to scatter it that igbos must remain with u people
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results by Nofav0rs(m): 12:31pm On May 10, 2018
Lloydfolarin:

As God wants to punish your useless and god forsaken parents, his colleague in the red chamber twitted this just today. May thunder kill you and your fellow filthy worthless ibos.

Tell us again that Okun people aren’t Yorubas you fool.

We ll keep disgracing you Ibos we with facts at every given opportunity.

Bros shut up! We are not Yoruba. We are Okun people. Leave us alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others / Obaseki Can Rejoin Our Party Only If He Drops From Governorship Race- APC / Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.