Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

“i’m Single And Don’t Have Time For Sex For Now” – Skales Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “i’m Single And Don’t Have Time For Sex For Now” – Skales Says (827 Views)

When They Don’t Just Have Time For You / We Only Have Time For Nigerian Guys – Kenyan Ladies Fight Kenyan Men / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Single And Don’t Have Time For Sex For Now” – Skales Says by Nairatrend: 6:28am On Apr 29, 2018
Nigerian singer, Raoul John Njeng-Njeng aka Skales has revealed in an chat with Showtime that he is currently focusing on his music and doesn’t have time for sex.

Skales also apologized for insulting an up and coming artiste simply identified as Dontuffyplugg as he spoke further on intellectual theft experienced in the industry.

He said:-

“I’m still single to stupor, just like Falz would say. Right now, no sex for me, I’m just focusing on my music. In fact, for now I’m working on my next album.

“The funny thing is that last year, I practiced celibacy for about three months. I won’t lie, I was proud of myself. I just decided I didn’t want to have sex with any woman but after three months I couldn’t hold it anymore. You know say body nor be firewood now.

Speaking of him being rude to an upcoming artiste, Skales said:-

“I wasn’t trying to be violent but yes, I overreacted, I admit. I’m a human being. I want to tell my fans that I’m sorry I over reacted, I’m human at times. I feel like I over reacted so it’s left to my team to deal with it because that’s a copyright infringement matter.

As an artiste, it hurts when you put in a lot of work and you just wake up one day to see somebody selling what you’ve worked hard for.

“There should be agencies and platforms that protect intellectual property and fight copyright infringement. I feel like they are really not taking it serious so they need to start taking it serious”.

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/im-single-and-dont-have-time-for-sex-for-now-skales-says/

Read more interesting articles on http://nairatrend.com.ng
Re: “i’m Single And Don’t Have Time For Sex For Now” – Skales Says by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:38am On Apr 29, 2018
is that his real name? undecided
Re: “i’m Single And Don’t Have Time For Sex For Now” – Skales Says by Cutehector(m): 6:42am On Apr 29, 2018
Its good to stay celibate for some time.. Its not every hole that you will chook preek inside or spread leg for all kinds of preek....

The fear of std is the beginning of sound wisdom. Fashi condoms...
Re: “i’m Single And Don’t Have Time For Sex For Now” – Skales Says by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2018
Skales doesnt use CD. And he fuks alot. Suprised he no get baby mama.
Re: “i’m Single And Don’t Have Time For Sex For Now” – Skales Says by Nairatrend: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2018
yeyerolling:

Lolz
Re: “i’m Single And Don’t Have Time For Sex For Now” – Skales Says by austyn0(m): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hah,, the other day it was an actress, today it's skales,, whoever you ask today about his/her relationship status will also give a sex-related answer,, it's currently NO RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEX.
Re: “i’m Single And Don’t Have Time For Sex For Now” – Skales Says by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
even korede bello,rekadoo dat u started before them are making the wave even after rekadoo spend a night with n/stand any time he likes.
So stop making shitty reason why u just became new upcoming artiste....
Re: “i’m Single And Don’t Have Time For Sex For Now” – Skales Says by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
Person will jus stand up and be posting liescheesy. Tell me which singer or actor is single and i will point to u a liarcheesy. Our male calebs....ladies kill themselves over them so its impossible for dem to be single. I can bet he has six main girlfriends with 15 sidechics plus a hidden babymamacheesy. Na dhier waycheesy.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Single And Don’t Have Time For Sex For Now” – Skales Says by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
yeyerolling:
who told u he doesn't have? He may have cleverly hidden his babymamas somewhere. No be everything media dey knowcheesy.
Re: “i’m Single And Don’t Have Time For Sex For Now” – Skales Says by Nairatrend: 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2018

Re: “i’m Single And Don’t Have Time For Sex For Now” – Skales Says by Nairatrend: 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
lefulefu:
Person will jus stand up and be posting liescheesy. Tell me which singer or actor is single and i will point to u a liarcheesy. Our male calebs....ladies kill themselves over them so its impossible for dem to be single. I can bet he has six main girlfriends with 15 sidechics plus a hidden babymamacheesy. Na dhier waycheesy.

Well done bro

(1) (Reply)

What Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? / What Is The Different Between Bleep And Sleeping With A Girl / For All Guys!! See How To Approach Any Lady In Public And Win Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.