Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Doctors And Hospitals In Nigeria - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors And Hospitals In Nigeria (36915 Views)

Doctors Shut Down Hospitals In Imo State Over Police Brutality / Photos Of Best Hospitals In Anambra / Which Are The Best Hospitals In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors And Hospitals In Nigeria by youkayoji(f): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2016
Good morning house, can someone tell me a good hospital in Owerri. Thanks
Re: Doctors And Hospitals In Nigeria by Bosipolilifire: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2016
How to start a good Hospital?
http://www.thummimng.com/private-practice-101/

How to choose a good hospital?
1. People often mistake good customer care for reliable health service, while good customer service is a neccessity for all hospitals. How do you really access if what your doctor is doing is right?

Good corprations sign up their employees under health insurance companies called health management organizations who monitor the cost and quality of care given on their behalf.
HMOs may come with their own trouble but be rest assured, doctors treat insurance patients very carefully when it comes to giving only neccessary things.

If you insist on paying out of pocket, how do you now access the right service and right quality....

this has been a major headache for Nigerian people. Notthing sucks like going to the wrong hospital for a particular diagnosis.

I try to carry out this function for free as much as I can

Just tell me what your diagnosis is and I tell you where to find the doctor that can handle it at cost efficient prices.
oluwahafeez@live.co.uk
Re: Doctors And Hospitals In Nigeria by olujames(m): 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Phone A Doctor is designed to be your one-stop-shop for all your medical needs. We have assembled in one website all the resources you need to adequately look after your own health and the health of the other people who depend on you. Our approach to your Healthcare is really simple – YOU CALL :: WE LISTEN :: WE REFER! - http://phoneadoctor.ng/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel / I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.