Stats: 3,163,113 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Is She Truly A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Truly A Virgin (1532 Views)

My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Is She Truly A Virgin by oloyeagbaakin(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2018
I have a girl am dating but she claim she was a virgin but when I had sex with her no sign of blood is she true with her claim.
Re: Is She Truly A Virgin by Ifakiland(m): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2018
Was it tight?
Did it take up to 3/4 attempts before entering?
Was lube or large amount of saliva needed before it entered?
Did she cry when it entered?
Was she only able to do one rounds??
Was she shaking and unable to walk properly after?

These are the other signs of sexing a true virgin...if Atleast 3 of these never happened...well what can I say??

Re: Is She Truly A Virgin by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2018
8:56
Re: Is She Truly A Virgin by donstan18: 9:27am On Apr 29, 2018
Ifakiland:
Was it tight?

These are the other signs of sexing a true virgin...if Atleast 3 of these never happened...well what can I say??

A non-virgin can comfortably pretend with all those things you listed.

Re: Is She Truly A Virgin by coolestofall(m): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2018
donstan18:

Nah, aa gal cnt fake all, probably d last three, but def not d first three. Where sm gals, merely pointing ur device at the direction alone woould make d wall open by itself.

Re: Is She Truly A Virgin by donstan18: 10:37am On Apr 29, 2018
coolestofall:

Nah, aa gal cnt fake all, probably d last three, but def not d first three. Where sm gals, merely pointing ur device at the direction alone woould make d wall open by itself.

Believe me brO, ladies owns their Vja
Re: Is She Truly A Virgin by Preshy561(f): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2018
You have opened this one now,tomorrow you will open mouth to call her olosho cos some of you guys lack respect for females.
Re: Is She Truly A Virgin by austyn0(m): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2018
Ifakiland:
Was it tight?

Disvirginergringringrin
Re: Is She Truly A Virgin by Ifakiland(m): 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Preshy561:
You have opened this one now,tomorrow you will open mouth to call her olosho cos some of you guys lack respect for females.
SE una dey respect una fellow females also? See ur mouth like bj device
Re: Is She Truly A Virgin by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ifakiland:
Was it tight?

A non virgin would experience all the aforementioned...tight vagina, big dick.

As for the op, not all virgins experience the bloodshed sign as a sign of been deflowered.
Re: Is She Truly A Virgin by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
donstan18:

You just like running women down. A non virgin needn't pretend with those signs. Have you ever Wondered why some scream while having sex? You think it's all pretence?
Re: Is She Truly A Virgin by donstan18: 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
kimbraa:
You just like running women down. A non virgin needn't pretend with those signs. Have you ever Wondered why some scream while having sex? You think it's all pretence?

You misunderstood me, a non-virgin who wants to pretend will comfortably do it.

Why did you say I like running women down? Have you seen me do such?
Re: Is She Truly A Virgin by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
donstan18:

You misunderstood me, a non-virgin who wants to pretend will comfortably do it.

Why did you I like running women down? Have you seen me do such?
A non virgin who claims to be a virgin could pretend. Even guys pretend never to have had sex and form it, but that doesn't necessarily mean there are no non virgins who experience what he said.

As for your question, take a careful look at your comments and judge yourself.
Re: Is She Truly A Virgin by donstan18: 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
kimbraa:
A non virgin who claims to be a virgin could pretend. Even guys pretend never to have had sex and form it, but that doesn't necessarily mean there are no non virgins who experience what he said.

As for your question, take a careful look at your comments and judge yourself.
What's your point?

I told OP that some non-virgins can pretend to be virgins by faking the aforementioned attributes, was I wrong with that? You are confusing me.

@My question, if you can't prove what you claimed, better don't tell me shii embarassed
Re: Is She Truly A Virgin by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
donstan18:

What's your point?

I told OP that some non-virgins can pretend to be virgins by faking the aforementioned attributes, was I wrong with that? You are confusing me.

@My question, if you can't prove what you claimed, better don't tell me shii embarassed
My point is, those signs don't prove a girl is/was a virgin and any lady could experience it depending on their vagina size to dick size.

The proof you seek is right in front of you.

Re: Is She Truly A Virgin by donstan18: 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
kimbraa:
My point is, those signs don't prove a girl is/was a virgin and any lady could experience it depending on their vagina size to dick size.

We are then saying the same thing, but your aim of accusing me couldn't allow you understand my comment embarassed

@Proof, where's it

Married Kenyan Man With Two Unclad Young Ladies In The Shower Goes Viral (pics) / Hottest Guys In Bowen University / Who Said Money Is Evil?