Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Can You Love Someone Without Being Sexually Attracted To Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love Someone Without Being Sexually Attracted To Them? (3126 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Love Someone Without Being Sexually Attracted To Them? by ninetiethcrown7(m): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2018
Preshy561:
how can i date someone im not sexually attracted to?so what happens if it eventually ends in marriage.shocked

If it ends in marriage, you both can deposit your baby making factories and have science do the rest.
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Being Sexually Attracted To Them? by LordKO(m): 10:58am On Apr 30, 2018
Yes. Personally, I've unconditional love for every human being. Of course, unconditionality of love doesn't invalidate conditionality of falling in love and staying in love.

Meanwhile, when it comes to achieving romantic relationship and/or sexual attraction, aside my love that's constant for everyone, the following two other components that constitutes a healthy relationship for me must be present. Viz:

- Loyalty

- Fancy (physical attraction)
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Being Sexually Attracted To Them? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
mhisbliss:
It depends on the type of love, but ya i love without getting sexually attracted to someone
then it s either Agape love or friendship love... l can guarantee u that u 'll never consider such person for marriage
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Being Sexually Attracted To Them? by mhisbliss(f): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
chenzen:
then it s either Agape love or friendship love... l can guarantee u that u 'll never consider such person for marriage
Absolutely not
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Being Sexually Attracted To Them? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
google that name Carlos the jackal and u will be surprised of his exploits. I love history so my moniker always goes with people that became popular through good or bad things.

Tomorrow is public holiday so your week has been cut short. Remember there is no amount of stress you will put yourself through that the company will give you a raise the next day #Lol

It's not a holiday for me at all... cry.

@bolded. I know, right...such a shame.
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Being Sexually Attracted To Them? by CarlosTheJackal: 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

[/b]

It's not a holiday for me at all... cry.

@bolded. I know, right...such a shame.
Sorry for being the only one working in this holiday.

I saw your Leave story and i will advice you to tell your boss that going to Delta is not part of your LEAVE rather you are 100% working for the coy.

have you closed?

How did your day go?
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Being Sexually Attracted To Them? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Sorry for being the only one working in this holiday.

I saw your Leave story and i will advice you to tell your boss that going to Delta is not part of your LEAVE rather you are 100% working for the coy.

have you closed?

How did your day go?

He gave me an extension. But I'll still have to go to Delta State. It was a long day... I'm just about preparing to pack my bags.
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Being Sexually Attracted To Them? by CarlosTheJackal: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

He gave me an extension. But I'll still have to go to Delta State. It was a long day... I'm just about preparing to pack my bags.
It will be a long day for you tomorrow. Safe journey and be Positive because you sound tired and sad
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Being Sexually Attracted To Them? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
It will be a long day for you tomorrow. Safe journey and be Positive because you sound tired and sad

Lol. It's not that bad. @bolded. Makes it sound like I feel miserable. I'll be fine. Thanks a lot. smiley
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Being Sexually Attracted To Them? by CarlosTheJackal: 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
[/b]

Lol. It's not that bad. @bolded. Makes it sound like I feel miserable. I'll be fine. Thanks a lot. smiley
Now this is the Donna i think i know. update me here how your trip went

1 Like

Re: Can You Love Someone Without Being Sexually Attracted To Them? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Now this is the Donna i think i know. update me here how your trip went

kiss
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Being Sexually Attracted To Them? by fancy4eve(f): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
You are correct. Emotional and sexual feelings had to be there before saying I DO.

To your second paragraph, i had cause to harbour a friend i met once. She came to see her friend and the lady in question wasn't around so she was stranded. She gave me a call and i went to pick her. I made sure we sat in the sitting room and talk about different things because i needed to make sure her story adds up and also to know if she is afang soup or bitter leaf soup. when i found out she was just egusi soup i went inside and made the bed for her asking her to come lie down. I slept on the rug while asking her to sleep on the bed. She refused and asked me to climb the bed. i obliged her and i slept without crossing the line.
my joy was that when morning came this girl hugged me and told me Thank You because she never expected me to be a gentleman that at first she didn't sleep but she had to snore off when she found out i was harmless.

In essence not every guy is a jerk. It's disgusting for me sleeping with someone i don't have feelings for
but u bad oh, see d way u just classified gals. It reminds me of does days wen I nd my frwnds use to classify guys wit diff species of fish.
Lyk Titus, shawer, quote, sardine nd kpanla.
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Being Sexually Attracted To Them? by fancy4eve(f): 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
You are correct. Emotional and sexual feelings had to be there before saying I DO.

To your second paragraph, i had cause to harbour a friend i met once. She came to see her friend and the lady in question wasn't around so she was stranded. She gave me a call and i went to pick her. I made sure we sat in the sitting room and talk about different things because i needed to make sure her story adds up and also to know if she is afang soup or bitter leaf soup. when i found out she was just egusi soup i went inside and made the bed for her asking her to come lie down. I slept on the rug while asking her to sleep on the bed. She refused and asked me to climb the bed. i obliged her and i slept without crossing the line.
my joy was that when morning came this girl hugged me and told me Thank You because she never expected me to be a gentleman that at first she didn't sleep but she had to snore off when she found out i was harmless.

In essence not every guy is a jerk. It's disgusting for me sleeping with someone i don't have feelings for
but u bad oh, see d way u just classified gals. It reminds me of does days wen I nd my frwnds use to classify guys wit diff species of fish.
Lyk Titus, shawer, quote, sardine nd kpanla. Although it ws fun lol
Re: Can You Love Someone Without Being Sexually Attracted To Them? by CarlosTheJackal: 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
fancy4eve:
Lyk Titus, shawer, quote, sardine nd kpanla. Although it ws fun lol
Please stop using those slangs to write in a public forum. It's now a problem and I'm begging you to look into it because it's now a problem.

Don't feel bad because i care. Cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wish Your Favourite Pals Happy New Month. / Most Girls In Nigeria Has 4 Boyfriends.. Bestie, Boo, Big Head And Shuga Daddy. / Why Did You Cheat On Your Boyfriend / Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.