Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (809719 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Chili89: 10:31pm On May 13, 2018
mozerlin:

I think, its only higher institutions require there.

Thank you very much.
I actually meant educational qualifications
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by b3llo(m): 10:46pm On May 13, 2018
mozerlin:

Pls, is there any solution for that?
For now I don't know but I hope to recheck at a later time.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by b3llo(m): 10:48pm On May 13, 2018
Chili89:
I have been on Stage 3 filling the educational qualifications but my secondary school record isn't saving. are my alone in this?
clear your browser history.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by BOJO123(m): 11:00pm On May 13, 2018
Dreadful:
The time you statutorily declared your age doesn't matter so long you did it in a court of competent jurisdiction.
It matters in recruitment exercise especially Federal govt jobs
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by fabem(m): 11:04pm On May 13, 2018
mozerlin:

Guyz, is there anyone with this problem. And pls, is there any way out?

Relax sir. Do you use phone to save it? If yes, that is how it is for now. The educational and working experience details won't show up, but nothing to worry about. Once is going on PC, you can go and print it which will bring all the full details, for now, have it like that.

Instinct Computer Consult.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Chili89: 11:13pm On May 13, 2018
I have done that but it's still thesame. help pls?
b3llo:
clear your browser history.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by heybel(m): 11:39pm On May 13, 2018
pls how do i get national identification number? pls help ooo
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by 3RNEST(m): 12:11am On May 14, 2018
heybel:
pls how do i get national identification number?
pls help ooo
Its on your national ID card, check for NIN...
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by 3RNEST(m): 12:14am On May 14, 2018
HeNeverFails:

This is the screenshot of the reference number after submitting her application. Her state of origin didn't appear in the reference number. Just NPS///6******

Can dis reference number be accepted as a genuine application?

Please I need your opinion.
U didn't cross check before u submitted, ur error is from your state of origin, u didn't insert it...
Cuz reference ID comes with your state of origin use on the form when filling it..
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by deewhy13(f): 12:43am On May 14, 2018
this site is just getting worse day by day.... the page is not even opening at all since 11pm and now its 2a.m
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Lukema(m): 1:27am On May 14, 2018
what is really wrong with der site since 11pm till now is not opening
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by friidA22(m): 1:41am On May 14, 2018
The site is worse than ever, plz who has successfully open the site n which browser n network u using.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Dreadful: 2:46am On May 14, 2018
BOJO123:

It matters in recruitment exercise especially Federal govt jobs
I declared my age back then in 2008 and it's that declaration that I uploaded, you mean it's not legit?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Lukema(m): 2:53am On May 14, 2018
pls has anyone able to open the site at dis moment
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by assurancefemi: 3:12am On May 14, 2018
Get an Online CV� today and improve your chances of getting your dream big job�, it's easy, Contact Us at http://webfm.cf��� today!

Job hunting is a difficult� task on its own. A Large population of candidates� vying for few available positions.

Why not spread your tentacles�? You might even have a well-structured CV� and still not get called, maybe because there were too many CVs to be reviewed and yours wasn't.

Companies�� use social media platforms like LinkedIn to search for the right candidates, placing the link to your Online CV�on your Social Media profiles such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram would greatly improve your chances.

Let us help you advance your career�. This could be the next step to your dream job, you'd be amazed at how fast information fly� on the Internet. It is relatively affordable.

Contact us

Whatsapp: https:///send?phone=2348160149309

Also checkout out our blog post on Why you should get an Online CV http://webfm.cf/why-you-should-get-an-onlineCV.html
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Mekailo(m): 4:23am On May 14, 2018
Those complaining of incomplete reference form,i experienced it too while trying to save doc from my fone using chrome.
I observed if u dnt wait for d doc to load well it wont b complet when downloaded cux of network,its a script online that requires loading with good netwrk.
After several attempts which involved changing time duration b4 i click save once the print page cums up,i was able to save the complet doc and print out.
Note: Dont bother abt sex changing during reg,its netwrk,just make ur pick n save ,you dnt have to alwas go bak to that page.... I did mine using Tecno Y4 ,Google chrome Updated. Patience is key,considering the poor server.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emdee590(m): 5:18am On May 14, 2018
na 'server not found' error reign all through todays night ooo
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by mozerlin(m): 5:36am On May 14, 2018
Mekailo:
Those complaining of incomplete reference form,i experienced it too while trying to save doc from my fone using chrome.
I observed if u dnt wait for d doc to load well it wont b complet when downloaded cux of network,its a script online that requires loading with good netwrk.
After several attempts which involved changing time duration b4 i click save once the print page cums up,i was able to save the complet doc and print out.
Note: Dont bother abt sex changing during reg,its netwrk,just make ur pick n save ,you dnt have to alwas go bak to that page.... I did mine using Tecno Y4 ,Google chrome Updated. Patience is key,considering the poor server.

Guyz, pls i need your help.
Am done with the registration and I applied for ASP. but in
my reference page, under educational qualification and
working experience notting appears. its only my passport
and bio dat appeared.

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by HeNeverFails: 5:59am On May 14, 2018
Chrome and Mozilla cannot access the site.
ONLY PUFFIN BROWSER DOES. IT'S LIKE SPEED OF LIGHT, JUST DISCOVERED NOW.
If you have it, use it to login.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emdee590(m): 6:11am On May 14, 2018
really ? are you saying you access the site today too ?
HeNeverFails:

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by deewhy13(f): 6:17am On May 14, 2018
Emdee590:
na 'server not found' error reign all through todays night ooo
na today worse pass... common NPS logo self d server no fit load am

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by HeNeverFails: 6:33am On May 14, 2018
Emdee590:
really ? are you saying you access the site today too ?

Yes I was able to login and register for someone as at the time I sent my first post this early morning.

Use puffin browser if you have with either Etisalat or Airtel network if they are both good in your area. Glo sucks

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emdee590(m): 7:26am On May 14, 2018
i am a living witness
so all you who has not completed your reg. can send me your neccessary particulars as i will be helping some fellow here to reg. So hit me on 08039417194 ...
but na for nigh oo t
HeNeverFails:

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by pinkguy(m): 7:40am On May 14, 2018
Anybody looking for cheaply medical finesse certificate for 300 naria know this,they will surly find out due to its poor nature ,u maybe screen out ,mine is for 1000 Naria, mail me pjoneta@gmail.com[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 7:45am On May 14, 2018
The site is super faaaast.. with my puffin browser.. wow!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Rubzz(m): 8:03am On May 14, 2018
Is Normal to print the reference form without picture on it?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Truckman99(m): 8:07am On May 14, 2018
HeNeverFails:

Yes I was able to login and register for someone as at the time I sent my first post this early morning.

Use puffin browser if you have with either Etisalat or Airtel network if they are both good in your area. Glo sucks

How did you print out your reference and referee form from the puffin browser?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ism4real16: 8:12am On May 14, 2018
God go so bless you for this clue. Puffin is superb but please how do I print after submission cod it's giving me tough time
HeNeverFails:

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Rubzz(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2018
When you printed was your picture on the reference form?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 9:04am On May 14, 2018
puffin can't save
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by HeNeverFails: 9:36am On May 14, 2018
Rubzz:
Is Normal to print the reference form without picture on it?

I don't think it's normal as picture must appear on the reference page. Unless your network didn't load it.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by HeNeverFails: 9:39am On May 14, 2018
Gbogbolet:
puffin can't save

Yeah it can't. U can only save it with chrome or Mozilla but both are not opening the site now except puff and UCW browser.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.