Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (809284 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by HeNeverFails: 6:10am On May 15, 2018
DTOBS:
Now i am able to access the site very very fast with puffin browsers while mozilla and chrome still not able to open it. [/b]please guys, how do i save the reference and referee print out from the puffin browser for printing later? the speed at which that page keep disappearing no be here. please any help?[b]

Same here too. The pages keeps disappearing before I could click save as pdf on puffin browser. Chrome and Mozilla still not opening it.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Syjibrin(f): 6:23am On May 15, 2018
Emdee590:
hmm sister you dae help me see am so ? money most be made oo by fire by force sad everybody wan catch for here oo no dulling but make una take am easy as the job self is not certain
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by 3RNEST(m): 6:30am On May 15, 2018
Indeed puffin browser on PC rock... grin
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by babs18: 7:25am On May 15, 2018
having been trying to download the puffin browser on my laptop but i couldnt can u pls help me out with that
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by samwobi(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2018
Please What Are The Six Documents That Are Necesary? Cc Fabem
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by samwobi(m): 7:30am On May 15, 2018
Must I Use My Original Ssce Or My Statement Would Do?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by HeNeverFails: 8:01am On May 15, 2018
samwobi:
Must I Use My Original Ssce Or My Statement Would Do?

If you have the original use it and if not use your statement.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ponchizzle007(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2018
After i finish filling the form and previewing it ..my age is showing 0..pls shud i continue to summit ? Pls reply
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 8:17am On May 15, 2018
For those that are still struggling to download their forms, drop your email and i will contact u..
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by oyinlolarh(f): 8:19am On May 15, 2018
Gbogbolet:
For those that are still struggling to download their forms, drop your email and i will contact u..
. me ooo please moninuola89@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by PweetyHitee(f): 8:22am On May 15, 2018
Please help me how do I upload my NYSC CERTIFICATE
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 8:22am On May 15, 2018
oyinlolarh:
. me ooo please moninuola89@gmail.com
check ur inbox
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by shakol91(m): 8:28am On May 15, 2018
Otenestbestyaho:
GUY I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD PUFFIN BROWSER, TO NO AVAIL. IF YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THE LINK TO THE SITE, I WILL BE GLAD. THANKS
sorry about that, I didn't download it. I got it from a friend via Xender like 2 months ago
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by igwe44(m): 8:31am On May 15, 2018
Fabem. Thank you very much, I have successfully saved both the reference and referee form into PDF file using my phone,it is very easy,if you finish your registration and you want to print,just change it to desktop by clicking that three dot at the left hand side of your phone,open new tab again,then click save as PDF file,after that you can print it at any place of your choice even without network. May God help and favored everyone of us. Amen
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by shakol91(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2018
babs18:
having been trying to download the puffin browser on my laptop but i couldnt can u pls help me out with that

I did it on phone not pc. Download puffin browser with your phone
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by shakol91(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2018
Dreadful:
I didn't see print when I clicked on share, Sir. Let me have your phone number or email will like to communicate you.
I've not been able to print and save as well, I want to try the instruction given by Faben. I'll give you feedback
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by yusufhaji(m): 8:40am On May 15, 2018
shakol91:
sorry about that, I didn't download it. I got it from a friend via Xender like 2 months ago
it's easy to download, just use Google play store
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by oyinlolarh(f): 8:50am On May 15, 2018
Gbogbolet:
check ur inbox
I replied
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by KINGBAYORH(m): 8:53am On May 15, 2018
Too tasky reg
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by mahyowah(m): 9:01am On May 15, 2018
fabem:
Good Morning guys,

Many applicants contacted me on one issue or the there that is why I am putting this up:

The applications is now going either on Chrome, Mozilla, Puffin, Ucweb and the rest, it depends on which on work well on your phone and also with your network but not going on PC for now.

Many still have issues with saving as PDF and download for printing. Truth is all the browsers listed above have their steps to do so and I have tried all but is only chrome that you do successfully with no issues and also all your info complete after you save/print.

Firstly, for those that have tried it before and didn't get it, please off and on your phone because if your Google service is not working well, it will be hard for you to see print in their options below.

Logout on any browser you used, since you just want to save in pdf, download and print, just login on chrome and it will automatically takes to finish page.

Assuming you want to save the reference form, due to the fact you are using phone, you will firstly convert it to desktop format in other to show clearly for printing.

To do that, follow this stepsons after the other

1. At the top right hand side of chrome, click on the (four dots), pop up menu will show, then stroll down and click on "request desktop site". Automatically, web page will zoom bigger.

2. Then how do you save it? Go back to that same option step as just started above, then you will see *share* option, click on it, it will bring another option, *print*. Click on print, then you will see Cloud save, click on it and you will save as PDF, rename it.

3. If possible, then save it, once you save it, it will download those form to your phone directly, so you can check without internet and also print it from PC.

Note: As I said earlier, if you don't find print under share option, please off and on your, it fails on my phone too sometimes, once I off and on back, I will see it there. If you try it on Mozilla, it will just save one page not the full page.

Sorry for the lengthy explanation.

For those that are still having issues,

Contact Instinct Computer Consult

Call/whatsapp on 08029369634

Instinct Computer Consult,

Thank you.

CC: shakol9, HeNeverFails
Can you share the link Pls. Thank you.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by emolala(m): 9:09am On May 15, 2018
Pls na Jehovah I dey take beg una....somebody any body pls heeelp me wit medical fitness to eodekina@gmail.com,....... Na beg I dey...mk una no vex
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by yusufhaji(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2018
Pls I wanna ask about work experience section. If u currently working, what date are u gonna put as end date?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by pinkguy(m): 9:33am On May 15, 2018
Anybody looking for cheaply medical finesse certificate for 300 naria know this,they will surly find out due to its poor nature ,u maybe screen out ,mine is for 1000 Naria, mail me pjoneta@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by lokomo: 9:35am On May 15, 2018
please oooh is NPS All for supritendant after clicking finish that's my ID
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by oluwakontrol: 10:05am On May 15, 2018
ponchizzle007:
After i finish filling the form and previewing it ..my age is showing 0..pls shud i continue to summit ? Pls reply
Check your birth month, is it in number or letter. As in, is it like this 15/july/2018 or 15/07/2018. If it's done in former one(letters) change it to the latter one (numbers). Preview it and check if it has changed.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by mathinips(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2018
Hello house. I got to the upload documents page, after uploading. What am seeing is log out. It is not taking me to finish page and no submit button . Please how did you get to the finish page and where did u see download reference. Am using puffin browser now thanks to this forum
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by samwobi(m): 10:28am On May 15, 2018
HeNeverFails:

If you have the original use it and if not use your statement.
Thanks, Some Say You Can Use Only 6 Documents, Which Of The Documents Are Compulsory?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2018
Hello Guys, I am tired of this NPS oooo...
Now after finishing the registration, i cant get to print the two forms.
I tried to do so using Puffing browser but it is not working.
Chrome and Mozilla is not opening at on PC and on my Phone.
Please what can i do?
cc: fabem
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2018
It means you havent finish uploading all the necessary documents
mathinips:
Hello house. I got to the upload documents page, after uploading. What am seeing is log out. It is not taking me to finish page and no submit button . Please how did you get to the finish page and where did u see download reference. Am using puffin browser now thanks to this forum

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.