Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (810937 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 14, 2018
HeNeverFails:

Form keeps disappearing after few seconds before clicking on print or save as pdf option. How did u stop it from disappearing?
nothing is disappearing here
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Chili89: 6:28pm On May 14, 2018
Mekailo:

what doc format is your ssce and the size?

No I have uploaded all documents successfully. This is what I'm talking about.

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by teebain: 7:01pm On May 14, 2018
Pls am having a problem with choosing my ssce qualification after choosing my bsc. any solution pls
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by oziandu(f): 7:43pm On May 14, 2018
Gbogbolet I follow that method but don't understand it. how do I print after saving as pdf . kindly explain to me in details pls
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 14, 2018
oziandu:
Gbogbolet I follow that method but don't understand it. how do I print after saving as pdf . kindly explain to me in details pls
it is a very easy task.
1. load your puffin browser and change it to desktop version
2. As i said earlier at the last stage of printing, select option, select print, then select save as pdf.. Everything on that page will save as pdf
3. Load your pdf application then locate your last save document.
4. go to Cafe or if u have a printer.. go to file manager, select pdf folder then locate your document and print out
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by oziandu(f): 8:54pm On May 14, 2018
Gbogbolet. pls let's talk privately. stellysalihu04@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by balqees004(f): 9:04pm On May 14, 2018
Fireson:
I just finished the 4th application. Network not too good today though . Hit me on 07030555715 if you need help..
Which one is 4th application now?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 14, 2018
oziandu:
Gbogbolet. pls let's talk privately. stellysalihu04@gmail.com
done
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by 3RNEST(m): 11:08pm On May 14, 2018
is the site working now?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 14, 2018
I've tried severally but the website doesn't open on chrome but it does on uc browser
fabem:

Firstly switch your phone off and on it back, then follow this steps

Good evening guys,
Still on the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Exercise.
The applications is not going for now, but averagely OK on phone for the past 24 hours.
As a Cafe Operator/Owner, I discovered that those that did it with phone, having issues to print it because they can't save it on phone which is very hard for us to find on their respective phone.
Right now, I will teach you how to save your reference form and also your acknowledgement slip at ease without internet.
Let's use both Mozilla and Chrome browser as example, though Mozilla is straight forward to get, but the web is majorly going on chrome, so let us use chrome.
After you are through with your applications, it will take you to a finish page where you will see print reference form and the other form. Click on both as if you want to print them, another web page will open for both where you will see the forms.
Assuming you want to save the reference form, due to the fact you are using phone, you will firstly convert it to desktop format in other to show clearly for printing.
To do that, at the right hand side, click on the last straight line with (four dots), pop up menu will show, then stroll down and click on "request desktop site". Automatically, web page will zoom bigger. Then how do* you save it? Go back to that same option step as just started above, then you will see *share* option, click on it, it will bring another option, *print*. Click on print, then you will see *Cloud save*, click on it and you will save as PDF, rename it if possible, then save it,once you save it, it will download those form to your phone directly, so you can check without internet and also print it from PC.
Because thinking of applying on phone and go to cafe to print it out is not that easy because the web not going on PC.
Also for documents issues, six documents is OK and you can submit. For those saying they can't submit after uploading of documents, keep refreshing the page. It doesn't mean until you upload 8 documents before you can submit it.
Sorry for the lengthy explanation.
For those that are still having issues,
Contact Instinct Computer Consult
Call/whatsapp on 08029359634
Instinct Computer Consult,
Thank you.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Dreadful: 11:52pm On May 14, 2018
Gbogbolet:

it is a very easy task.
1. load your puffin browser and change it to desktop version
2. As i said earlier at the last stage of printing, select option, select print, then select save as pdf.. Everything on that page will save as pdf
3. Load your pdf application then locate your last save document.
4. go to Cafe or if u have a printer.. go to file manager, select pdf folder then locate your document and print out
How do I change my puffin browser to desktop version, Sir?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by shakol91(m): 1:20am On May 15, 2018
fabem:

Firstly switch your phone off and on it back, then follow this steps

Good evening guys,
Still on the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Exercise.
The applications is not going for now, but averagely OK on phone for the past 24 hours.
As a Cafe Operator/Owner, I discovered that those that did it with phone, having issues to print it because they can't save it on phone which is very hard for us to find on their respective phone.
Right now, I will teach you how to save your reference form and also your acknowledgement slip at ease without internet.
Let's use both Mozilla and Chrome browser as example, though Mozilla is straight forward to get, but the web is majorly going on chrome, so let us use chrome.
After you are through with your applications, it will take you to a finish page where you will see print reference form and the other form. Click on both as if you want to print them, another web page will open for both where you will see the forms.
Assuming you want to save the reference form, due to the fact you are using phone, you will firstly convert it to desktop format in other to show clearly for printing.
To do that, at the right hand side, click on the last straight line with (four dots), pop up menu will show, then stroll down and click on "request desktop site". Automatically, web page will zoom bigger. Then how do* you save it? Go back to that same option step as just started above, then you will see *share* option, click on it, it will bring another option, *print*. Click on print, then you will see *Cloud save*, click on it and you will save as PDF, rename it if possible, then save it,once you save it, it will download those form to your phone directly, so you can check without internet and also print it from PC.
Because thinking of applying on phone and go to cafe to print it out is not that easy because the web not going on PC.
Also for documents issues, six documents is OK and you can submit. For those saying they can't submit after uploading of documents, keep refreshing the page. It doesn't mean until you upload 8 documents before you can submit it.
Sorry for the lengthy explanation.
For those that are still having issues,
Contact Instinct Computer Consult
Call/whatsapp on 08029359634
Instinct Computer Consult,
Thank you.
you're the boss, it took me just 5mins to finish everything with puffin browser. my major concern is how to print now, I've clicked on the 3 dots at the right Corner, I clicked *request desktop site* it zoomed the page and I went back to click the 3 dots which listed *share* *print* and other things excluding *cloud save*. Pls how do I save the file for me to be able to send it out for printing.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by shakol91(m): 1:25am On May 15, 2018
Dreadful:
How do I change my puffin browser to desktop version, Sir?
click on the 3 dots at the top right corner of your phone it will list options where you'll see it

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by shakol91(m): 1:27am On May 15, 2018
Odirahc:
I've tried severally but the website doesn't open on chrome but it does on uc browser
download puffin browser and use it. I just did mine. It took me 5-10mins to finish everything.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 2:08am On May 15, 2018
shakol91:
download puffin browser and use it. I just did mine. It took me 5-10mins to finish everything.
GUY I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD PUFFIN BROWSER, TO NO AVAIL. IF YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THE LINK TO THE SITE, I WILL BE GLAD. THANKS
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by friidA22(m): 2:26am On May 15, 2018
Please help, am don't with the registration buh the page which is the finish page doesn't highlight 4 me the click finish, I av log out n in to no avail, and using puffin browser.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 2:40am On May 15, 2018
the site is not even coming up again....who else is experiencing the same thing?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Dreadful: 2:40am On May 15, 2018
shakol91:
click on the 3 dots at the top right corner of your phone it will list options where you'll see it
I didn't see print when I clicked on share, Sir. Let me have your phone number or email will like to communicate you.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 2:54am On May 15, 2018
are you able to access the site by this time?
Dreadful:
I didn't see print when I clicked on share, Sir
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by 3RNEST(m): 2:58am On May 15, 2018
DTOBS:
the site is not even coming up again....who else is experiencing the same thing?
Na general problem
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Dreadful: 3:16am On May 15, 2018
DTOBS:
are you able to access the site by this time?
Yes
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 3:27am On May 15, 2018
Now i am able to access the site very very fast with puffin browsers while mozilla and chrome still not able to open it. [/b]please guys, how do i save the reference and referee print out from the puffin browser for printing later? the speed at which that page keep disappearing no be here. please any help?[b]
Dreadful:
Yes
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 3:28am On May 15, 2018
it is quite speeding on puffin browser grin
3RNEST:

Na general problem
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by yemiprogress(m): 3:30am On May 15, 2018
Hello house.Please I had done all my registration iill the point of preview.It was at this point that I noticed a mistake in my address.I went back to correct it but since then I have not been able to advance beyond the second stage.Any help please?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Tenifayo23: 3:46am On May 15, 2018
Pls house, the site is not loading from my own end here, any suggestion pls
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DTOBS(m): 3:49am On May 15, 2018
try puffin browser
Tenifayo23:
Pls house, the site is not loading from my own end here, any suggestion pls
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Dreadful: 3:52am On May 15, 2018
shakol91:
Sir my puffin doesn't show Print. Lemme have your phone number or email. Will like to communicate you Sir
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Tenifayo23: 4:22am On May 15, 2018
DTOBS:
try puffin browser
I just downloaded it some minutes ago nd it's working perfectly. Am greateful sir

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Tenifayo23: 4:29am On May 15, 2018
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by SANCTO: 6:01am On May 15, 2018
Am using laptop and d site is not opening. what do i do? i ve not slept since night but to no avail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.