Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job (38536 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by LordZero(m): 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
later they will say "men are scum"..

2 Likes

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Shugavee(f): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
mikejj:
. na true weldone...we d real men can't be decived anymore..cheesy grin..lefulefu con hear this one
i value trust n honesty more than money in a relationship!!
It's forever n money alone won't keep it long enough!! Cause money go still finish!!

2 Likes

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by donstan18: 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
Shugavee:
[s] I value trust n honesty more than money in a relationship!!
It's forever n money alone won't keep it long enough!! Cause money go still finish!! [/s]

Social media formings

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
Shugavee:
whatever!!! I am more concerned that u changed to ur real gender!!! Nice one!!

lol... everyone here knows me

I was only trying to imitate the real moniker for reasons best known to me

1 Like

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
donstan18:

Social media formings

it's better to be real than forming to attract likes..✌

2 Likes

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by menix(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Shugavee:
As for me the relationship is doomed!! I won't leave my man cause he lost his job but if i find out he owned a company blah blah blah, n it was all a test!! That's the end!!

Chisos!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Babe u can lie oooo!!

3 Likes

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by kaykaymcb(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Biglittlelois(f): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
What kind of stupid ass test is that? it's just like her telling the man she slept with his best friend which is a test, the guy will also break up with her even if it's not true, who wants to suffer in this wicked country.
Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by CSTR1003: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
Shugavee:
As for me the relationship is doomed!! I won't leave my man cause he lost his job but if i find out he owned a company blah blah blah, n it was all a test!! That's the end!!
Na lie.

You would hold him tighter.

2 Likes

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
VampireeM:
mstchew. Most people on social media be spinning tales just to trend. Na their cup of tea undecided
damn right, always has to be they cousins
Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by chris31(m): 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
Before u marry a woman test her to know the kind of person she is

5 Likes

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nawa o. Most of our ladies are now becoming OLOSHO.

2 Likes

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by CrystalMax: 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Tested my ex in a similar way too,she started acting funny after I told her that I had a 30% Salary cut. She sha sought a way out.
Don't assume she's loyal if you haven't tested her! Some girls are after the juice, don't say I didn't tell you.

9 Likes

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by mabelly: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
Saw this on twitter earlier, my response

Why are you bluring your face and handle, do you know we can actually go to the twitter handle, use the time and date to locate your tweet and booms we got you.

But who got time for that grin
Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

this is a good litmus test...

I must say,I've learnt a lot since I joined Nairalandcheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
cheesy cheesy edited
mabelly:

Why are you bluring your face and handle, do you know we can actually go to the twitter handle, use the time and date to locate your tweet and booms we got you.

But who got time for that grin
Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Moorish: 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

you're right...

It's hard to find a non materialistic lady here in naija..

I like this new wave.. guys should start faking broke to know if their babes really love them...

menh,I'll hide my iPhone and go with a Nokia torch to woo a lady... grin

family life sha..

A lot of people have a low mentality

What wealth? Cars, food and clothing ?

Those are basics in Europe

You should be hiding your identity if you are the son of a billionaire or something like that

1 Like

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Sheyman95(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
goldbim:
Plastic love!!owo epo lipsrsealed
Atenu

1 Like

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
I think guys should grow up already.

Everybody has what they look for in the other person

How many guys here would still marry their fiancée if she happens to have both breasts removed due to cancer?

Or maybe she has an accident that altered her face or gave her a permanent limp?

Nobody is giving you hell for that.

If one of the lady's criteria in a man is financial security why blame her? She wants what she wants

One of the criteria for most guys is a nice, sizeable and twerkable bum on their ladies, nobody is calling you a pervert because of that. Grow up please.

2 Likes

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Labyrinthine(f): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin
Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Tundeobama(m): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
1.You can't marry an unemployed man but u yourself ain't employed.
2.You can't marry a man who is not God fearing but u yourself ain't God fearing.
3.You can't marry a poor guy but you yourself is so poor
4 You can't Marry a man who is not a graduate you yourself ain't a graduate.
5 You can't marry a man who is not cute and u are not beautiful either
6 You can't marry a man who is not famous are u?
Naija babe's I hail oooo

6 Likes

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Cutehector(m): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
Shugavee:
your loss.. Your leaving him won't change the fact that he is still the boss.. Its like saying...oh because God doesn't bless you, you will leave him... Thats just laughable .

3 Likes

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
Moorish:

A lot of people have a low mentality

What wealth? Cars, food and clothing ?

Those are basics in Europe

You should be hiding your identity if you are the son of a billionaire or something like that

cars, food and clothing ain't wealth?

how many people can afford them in naija?

dude it's not a must to quote people, even if you must quote.. don't quote me to say trash

1 Like

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
5thElement:

How many guys here would still marry their fiancée if she happens to have both breasts removed due to cancer?

Or maybe she has an accident that altered her face or gave her a permanent limp?

If one of the lady's criteria in a man is financial security why blame her? She wants what she wants

One of the criteria for most guys is a nice, sizeable and twerkable bum on their ladies, nobody is calling you a pervert because of that. Grow up please.
None of those things have anything to do with money, besides none of the incident you mentioned In your post is entirely gender specific.

I mean a guy could also come down with a terminal illness or disease or loose his sight or legs. So that is another discussion for another day.

Anybody(male or female, man or woman) going into relationship solely for the purpose of money is shallow because money is an expendable commodity that can be easily exhausted.

7 Likes

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Tundeobama:
1.You can't marry an unemployed man but u yourself ain't employed.
2.You can't marry a man who is not God fearing but u yourself ain't God fearing.
3.You can't marry a poor guy but you yourself is so poor
4 You can't Marry a man who is not a graduate you yourself ain't a graduate.
5 You can't marry a man who is not cute and u are not beautiful either
6 You can't marry a man who is not famous are u?
Naija babe's I hail oooo

they're just playing themselves..

1 Like

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Moorish: 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

cars, food and clothing ain't wealth?

how many people can afford them in naija?

dude it's not a must to quote people, even if you must quote.. don't quote me to say trash
You shouldn’t have replied my “trash”

I was only reasoning

Didn’t mean any disrespect

Peace

1 Like

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
CrystalMax:
Tested my ex in a similar way too,she started acting funny after I told I had a 30% Salary cut. She sha sought a way out.
Don't assume she's loyal if you haven't tested her! Some girls are after the juice, don't say I didn't tell you.

#A Word is enough for the wise.
Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
It’s a 50/50 game in love you either all in or screwing around
Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Moorish:

You shouldn’t have replied my “trash”

I was only reasoning

Didn’t mean any disrespect

Peace

Good..

what's up?
Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
5thElement:

does this make any sense to you?
Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by BluntBoy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Shugavee:

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time / Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.