Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

How To Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Love (1517 Views)

This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You / Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" / The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Love by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
hello nairalander please I want to.know if is normal, am a young guy that is financially OK, both personal and family, I.can't seem to fall in love, I get tired of ladies no matter how beautiful she is am yet to see a lady that will steal my heart, what should I do, pls...growing financially but feeling.empty
Re: How To Love by Divay22(f): 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Define what you want in your lady and search for it only then you won't get tired of her.
Outside beauty
Re: How To Love by donstan18: 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
Divay22:
Define what you want in your lady and search for it only then you won't get tired of her.
Outside beauty

What can one get from a lady apart from "Bleep" tongue
Re: How To Love by Divay22(f): 12:01am On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

Alot!
When you meet the right one.

1 Like

Re: How To Love by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 30, 2018
Divay22:
Outside beauty
Do ladies themselves know what they want?

They don't even understand love in its deepness outside money let alone knowing what they want
Re: How To Love by donstan18: 12:04am On Apr 30, 2018
Divay22:
Alot! When you meet the right one.
Name two
Re: How To Love by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 30, 2018
shedybaba44:
hello nairalander please I want to.know if is normal, am a young guy that is financially OK, both personal and family, I.can't seem to fall in love, I get tired of ladies no matter how beautiful she is am yet to see a lady that will steal my heart, what should I do, pls...growing financially but feeling.empty
I'll advice u pray. I'm not a religious fanatic but I found that all d effort to find true love outside the creator of love is most times fruitless.
Re: How To Love by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 30, 2018
I always say God created love and demonstrated the way it shd be followed but ppl think they can achieve fulfilment outside God's precept. Love is like Christ and d church(bride). He paid the churches' dowry with his life and asks for nothing than for the church to submit living for him alone.

Jesus wants someone who will stand for him when he hasn't answered d persons prayer and d person is going thru a hard time even though he has answers to what d person wants. He want someone who can give him out of what he has as tithe and offering even when things seem tough. As in someone who although trusts dat He can do all things, is not after those things but after him himself and who believes God loves him even when it doesn't seem like it.

In this context, man is like Jesus, woman is like d church. But many don't understand. That's why u find a bride demanding for money always and never give a token from what she has to her husband who she claims to submit to.

Until this reality is understood, marriage will keep looking like a burden.

1 Like

Re: How To Love by Divay22(f): 1:06am On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

Name two
Being considerate and understanding
We still have ladies who are considerate to their man's feelings and understand him.

Believe in him and his capabilities.
They Encourage him and if possible join hands with him to make his dreams come true or achieve his goals.

Quality time.
Ladies still have quality time with their man and all expenses paid by her.

Even assisting him financially (of which almost a lot of ladies have done)

Relationship is about give and give and not one side giving and the other receiving....
Alot of ladies still do these things i just mentioned and even much more.
So outside sex, ladies have alot to offer...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Love by Divay22(f): 1:11am On Apr 30, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Do ladies themselves know what they want?

They don't even understand love in its deepness outside money let alone knowing what they want
If you feel ladies don't know what they want, then that's your opinion and for knowing anything outside money, they do..
Re: How To Love by donstan18: 6:29am On Apr 30, 2018
Divay22:

We still have ladies who are considerate to their man's feelings and understand him.

They Encourage him and if possible join hands with him to make his dreams come true or achieve his goals.

Quality time.

Relationship is about give and give and not one side giving and the other receiving....
Well said tongue
Re: How To Love by Divay22(f): 6:34am On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

Well said tongue
I feel like using your head to smash the well grin grin
Hey, I hope you'll stop downgrading ladies sad

Morning good
Re: How To Love by Boxer007(m): 6:39am On Apr 30, 2018
shedybaba44:

Men or women my dear?
Re: How To Love by donstan18: 6:39am On Apr 30, 2018
Divay22:
I feel like using your head to smash the well grin grin Hey, I hope you'll stop downgrading ladies sad

Morning good
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I don't downgrade ladies, why will I even do that

Morning, how you, today?
Re: How To Love by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 30, 2018
Boxer007:

Men or women my dear?
woman
Re: How To Love by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 30, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

I'll advice u pray. I'm not a religious fanatic but I found that all d effort to find true love outside the creator of love is most times fruitless.
have dated alot of Ladies, to get to know them but, nothing it makes me look like a flet but am not and u saying pray, I Don't know how to say such prayer honestly.
Re: How To Love by pryme(m): 7:29am On Apr 30, 2018
Divay22:

Quality time.

Hello oo

*in a static voice* "Nigeria calling to Divayy come back down to earth"

Dont you think we have a better chance to see snow in Nigeria than to find ladies like this here in Nigeria?
Re: How To Love by Divay22(f): 7:34am On Apr 30, 2018
pryme:

Hello oo

*in a static voice* "Nigeria calling to Divayy come back down to earth"

Dont you think we have a better chance to see snow in Nigeria than to find ladies like this here in Nigeria?
We still have them.. Abi your sister no follow
Re: How To Love by Divay22(f): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I don't downgrade ladies, why will I even do that

Morning, how you, today?
So iyam na blind abi.
I even noticed you find joy in doing that, pls turn it down.

I'm bouncing in the Lord cheesy and you?
Re: How To Love by pryme(m): 7:39am On Apr 30, 2018
Divay22:

We still have them.. Abi your sister no follow

No. But am trying to change that, but you know young girls they believe they know what they are doing so they don't need any advice. They will listen to you, but taking your advice is a different movie entirely.
Re: How To Love by donstan18: 7:47am On Apr 30, 2018
Divay22:

So iyam na blind abi.
I even noticed you find joy in doing that, pls turn it down.

I'm bouncing in the Lord cheesy and you?

I don't think you are blind, cheesy cheesy cheesy but it takes a courageous heart to take the bitter truth

Can I ask a question?

Bouncing in the lord? Wow! That's cool, I'm happy you'v changed your siggi kiss

I'm good and strong.
Re: How To Love by Divay22(f): 7:58am On Apr 30, 2018
pryme:

No. But am trying to change that, but you know young girls they believe they know what they are doing so they don't need any advice. They will listen to you, but taking your advice is a different movie entirely.
I don't know how i turned out this way, but being raised by a single mum has taught me alot of things even without saying the words..
If my mum was not self-reliant even when she was with my dad, she wouldn't have been able to stand on her own today and fortunately or unfortunately i am becoming like her..
Everyone knows what's best for them.
Re: How To Love by Divay22(f): 8:03am On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

I don't think you are blind, cheesy cheesy cheesy but it takes a courageous heart to take the bitter truth

Can I ask a question?

Bouncing in the lord? Wow! That's cool, I'm happy you'v changed your siggi kiss

I'm good and strong.
Ehn. But stop generalizing

Sure
Re: How To Love by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 30, 2018
For you to love you have to believe that nobody is perfect tongue try to understand whoever you are trying to date
Re: How To Love by pryme(m): 8:14am On Apr 30, 2018
Divay22:

I don't know how i turned out this way, but being raised by a single mum has taught me alot of things even without saying the words..
If my mum was not self-reliant even when she was with my dad, she wouldn't have been able to stand on her own today and fortunately or unfortunately i am becoming like her..
Everyone knows what's best for them.

You choose your path, and it's a good one, I will be hard living a life of integrity in this country where integrity is hard to come by
Re: How To Love by Boxer007(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2018
shedybaba44:
woman

Women are useless. Brother, men are best
Re: How To Love by austyn0(m): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2018
You are desperately in need of a soul mate?.... Disturb God about it and fate will drive you to that special someone....

Thank me later.
Re: How To Love by CAPSLOCKED: 9:52am On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

DISSAPOINTMENT AND REGRETS. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Love by donstan18: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DISSAPOINTMENT AND REGRETS. grin
grin grin grin
Rude cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Love by AstroG: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2018
I don't seriously knw why some think that LOVE TRULY EXISTS, it may hv existed during the olden days but not now that cheating and divorce hv filtered the all place..
Those who tink that LOVE exist,Una wehdone ooh.
As for me LOVE ISSA SCAM..
I won't forget wen I overheard sec skul girls talking to each other and saying that they can't LOVe sum1 who can't buy iPhone or Lavish Money on Them..

LOVE NA SCAM,
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE LOVE NOWADAYS
MAKE MONEY AND SEE GIRLS COMING TO UR HOUSE AS IF YOUR HOME IS A PILGRIMAGE CENTER

1 Like

Re: How To Love by Divay22(f): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2018
Boxer007:

Women are useless. Brother, men are best
grin grin grin grin
And you're proud of your life abi grin
Re: How To Love by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2018
Divay22:

Quality time.

[s]Even assisting him financially (of which almost a lot of ladies have done)[/s]

[s]Alot of ladies still do these things i just mentioned and even much more.
So outside sex, ladies have alot to offer..[/s].

in which country? Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Can Never Live Without Men, At Least In Africa... / Lady Cries Out After Her Client Took Her Pictures To A Shrine In Edo State / Bobrisky Display Breasts, Fans Go Gaga (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.