Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Cussons Baby Moments Scam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cussons Baby Moments Scam (323 Views)

Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. / Let's Make Salvation Cussons Baby Of The Year / Please Vote For My Beautiful Niece In The On Going Cussons Baby Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cussons Baby Moments Scam by jeyselassie(m): 7:44am On Apr 30, 2018
Ok i dont know if i am the only one who noticed the politics involved in the recent cussons baby moments promo. I followed it after allowing all the babies involved to gather votes on various social platforms you then choose a winner with minimal votes and traffic without clearly cut out defined modus operandi to win. The only thing i want to find out is the modus operandi clearly defined to which the winner was picked else they shouldnt partake in any promo again. With all that traffic you try and politicize your promotion

(1) (Reply)

Anglican Bishop Accused Of Embezzling N260m / Removal Of Illegal Structures Not Targeted At Any Individual Or Group – Edo Govt / STOP KILLING NIGERIANS ( #dressinblack &#stopkillingnigerians )by Beady Nnanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.