Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Should I Continue Or Go Back To My Former Place Of Work? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Continue Or Go Back To My Former Place Of Work? (939 Views)

How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job / Resignation From Your Former Place Of Work Without Negotiating Your Salary For T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue Or Go Back To My Former Place Of Work? by James235(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
I work somewhere but the money no satisfy me and i work in another place, but the place nah fire but the money is ok.pls which should do cause i have the chance of going to my first job,pls i need your help?

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Go Back To My Former Place Of Work? by Akinola100: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
You should be happy that you have two streams where income is coming through, be it salary or profit. Since you said the latter is encouraging, then stick to it. If you feel the former is rubbish, then chicken out. Some people still dey job hunt for some months now, you still dey complain grin.

Get data for as low as #300 for a GB on MTN, I also sell data for other networks at low prices. wink
WhatsApp number - 09073365014

Re: Should I Continue Or Go Back To My Former Place Of Work? by Givemehope(f): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches. #Adage.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Or Go Back To My Former Place Of Work? by Fab21: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hmmm!

Life!

Still searching for job.
Re: Should I Continue Or Go Back To My Former Place Of Work? by stinjoe(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
James235:
I work somewhere but the money no satisfy me and i work in another place, but the place nah fire but the money is ok.pls which should do cause i have the chance of going to my first job,pls i need your help?
One thing you should bear in mind is that, we humans are insatiable. Try to cut your cut according to your size, it can be difficult but try save no matter how little and invest. Never trade your peace of mind for anything.
Re: Should I Continue Or Go Back To My Former Place Of Work? by Threesha(f): 4:16am On Sep 23, 2022
There's a mini flat in Ijegun-Ikotun Lagos

Tiles
Interlocking floor
Parking space
Water

Rent
=N= 200,000
DM me

Kindly share or rebroadcast.

Thank you
Re: Should I Continue Or Go Back To My Former Place Of Work? by Greatdand007(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Threesha:
There's a mini flat in Ijegun-Ikotun Lagos

Tiles
Interlocking floor
Parking space
Water

Rent
=N= 200,000
DM me

Kindly share or rebroadcast.

Thank you

Am interested can I see picture

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Go Back To My Former Place Of Work? by Threesha(f): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2022
Greatdand007:

Am interested can I see picture
Kindly send me a DM. The last thread I posted in respect of the post was deleted by the mod hence the need to send me a DM
Re: Should I Continue Or Go Back To My Former Place Of Work? by Greatdand007(m): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
Threesha:
Kindly send me a DM. The last thread I posted in respect of the post was deleted by the mod hence the need to send me a DM

Is that you on dp wow you look hot let me have your number we can talk about it or message me on WhatsApp 08127961150

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Go Back To My Former Place Of Work? by Threesha(f): 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Greatdand007:

Is that you on dp wow you look hot let me have your number we can talk about it or message me on WhatsApp 08127961150
it's on my profile

(1) (Reply)

Store Keeper / Job Offer For Salespeople / Hi Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.