Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife (2999 Views)

My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2018

I was single and searching, so my desperation to have a girlfriend was beyond a normal man, I was like an hungry lion

One fateful day, i decided to go online in search of love. I login to my Instagram account, and started exploring various profiles from comments and likes i saw on KraksTV .

One particular account, with the name Maryjane sounded so cool, calculated and intelligent, so i quickly jumped into her DM, and she responded well.

Fast forward to two months after. we started seeing each other, and barely one week after our encounter, she dominated my house and properties. She started demanding for things way beyond a normal friend.

I was yet to ask her out, or show any pre-posed advances at her. I just wanted us to be friends for a month, before asking her to be my official girlfriend, but it seems she's taking charge already. She's all over me, directly and indirectly.

I called her to order, and found myself consolidating a crying baby. I took the blame for making her feel sad, and she thanked me with spiritual bonding, which i never intended to do.

Maryjane continuously started demanding for things she dreamt of having, while on the other side i kept encouraging her to pick up a struggle.

I was forced and pressured to ask her out on a date, against my will and happiness.

Please FAM, what do you think might be her plans, because I'm down to earth confused.
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by bobokeshington: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
my advice for you: don't even try to ask her out if you don't her to suck you dry. beside, both of you have conflicting personality.
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
Anything done out of desperation leads to trouble.

Welcome Sir to Fatherhood without being a father cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
RuthDaniels:

Lol crying baby daddy
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
RuthDaniels:

She's not pregnant for me!. So how can i be a father?.
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by donstan18: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
Flee from liability embarassed

If you love her so much, then open a shop for her to be selling recharge card and fufu, she should slay in hustling, not on instagram.

Keep her busy to know how money is being made.

You are not her father that she should rely on.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
OfficialDad:

She's not pregnant for me!. So how can i be a father?.
Lol....You are already playing the roles of a father without being her father. You dig?
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
fuckerstard:

Lol crying baby daddy
grin
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

If you love her so much, then open a shop for her to be selling recharge card and fufu, she should slay in hustling, not on instagram.

Bro, she never gave me time to even love her properly. Everything seems to be unfolding too fast.

grin lolz at the fufu and recharge card selling, that's a very perfect suggestion.

But, I've tried my best as a friend to keep her working and busy, but she's so persistent on staying at home.
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol....You are already playing the roles of a father without being her father. You dig?

No, I was unable to dig. Please can you point out those things I'm doing that portray the role of a father to her.. Please?.
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Kissup(f): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
A girl with double name na double wahala be that.mary and Jane together.2 in 1
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lalasticlala This issue is so Paramount, I need candid advises.
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by MissCokie(f): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hmmm. This is serious. You got to meet her online, invited her to your place, and she felt comfortable already, and possibly plan to own your life. Congratulations you're married.

Please breakup with her fast. That relationship is poisonous..
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Funkybabee(f): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
Shey u be dindinrin ni,u are not her father for her to keep demanding from u even before u ask her out,some girls character shaa..

If u truly love her,sit her down and explain that u are facing a financial challenge that u may not be able to cater for her oncoming needs until u are free and she should try to understand u when it's come that if u have some thing in care ur hand and it's not to difficults that u will do it....

After that, don't spend for her like weeks or a month and see how she can endure and if she endure that sit her down again to know which work she can do so that u can assist a little and tell her is becuz of ur last challenge that u won't like not to meet her needs again that u will want her to stand alone instead of demanding from u always
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Lalas247(f): 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
RuthDaniels:

wicked grin
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Lalas247(f): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
Association of awon Oga save a broke chewing gum girl....

Grave mistake .... cheesy
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Lalas247(f): 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
OfficialDad:
Lalasticlala This issue is so Paramount, I need candid advises.
lala don't like such lazy girls cheesy
if it was snake issue u have a chance grin
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by bobokeshington: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kissup:
A girl with double name na double wahala be that.mary and Jane together.2 in 1

where is your sense?
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

If you love her so much, then open a shop for her to be selling recharge card and fufu, she should slay in hustling, not on instagram

@ emboldened

I can't stop laughing at that part cheesy

I think you will have a successful career in comedy tbh.
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
MissCokie:
Hmmm. This is serious. You got to meet her online, invited her to your place, and she felt comfortable already, and possibly plan to own your life. Congratulations you're married.

Please breakup with her fast. That relationship is poisonous..

Breaking up might attract unwanted fight. She might be dangerous
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
Funkybabee:
Shey u be dindinrin ni,u are not her father for her to keep demanding from u even before u ask her out,some girls character shaa..

If u truly love her,sit her down and explain that u are facing a financial challenge that u may not be able to cater for her oncoming needs until u are free and she should try to understand u when it's come that if u have some thing in care ur hand and it's not to difficults that u will do it....

After that, don't spend for her like weeks or a month and see how she can endure and if she endure that sit her down again to know which work she can do so that u can assist a little and tell her is becuz of ur last challenge that u won't like not to meet her needs again that u will want her to stand alone instead of demanding from u always

Thank you for the advice. But seriously, I remember sometime ago , I asked her to make a list of businesses she could possibly handle, and she couldn't write anything down, for over a week.
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Like one lady stated above " any decision made out of desperation is always devoid of rational reasoning"

Like coke without the Cola,

Congratulations bro, you have become a dad without a daughter. cheesy You either become an addict or go for rehab

So let the spending continue, or you end the relationship.
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by donstan18: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
greiboy:
@ emboldened

I can't stop laughing at that part cheesy

I think you will have a successful career in comedy tbh.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy My Nigga

These ladies should stop being lazy, it's better to sell and carry ugu leaves in reality, than carrying it on their head on instagram pictures just to get likes. cheesy cheesy

Time no dey
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Funkybabee(f): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
OfficialDad:

Thank you for the advice. But seriously, I remember sometime ago , I asked her to make a list of businesses she could possibly handle, and she couldn't write anything down, for over a week.

That one is serious

Give her some space to think
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Venica(f): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
you don buy market
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lalas247:
Association of awon Oga save a broke chewing gum girl....

Grave mistake .... cheesy

She never looked broke to me, even presently. She claimed that, she could afford majority of the things she's asking from me...I'm confused, and solely enduring my plight.
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lalas247:

lala don't like such lazy girls cheesy
if it was snake issue u have a chance grin

Lalasticlala have got to like them, because i need random advises.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by izaray(f): 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
One chance slay queencheesy

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
greiboy:
Like one lady stated above " any decision made out of desperation is always devoid of rational reasoning"

Like coke without the Cola,

Congregations bro, you have become a dad without a daughter. cheesy You either become an addict or go for rehab

So let the spending continue, or you end the relationship.

What's the possible method i can use to scare her away. I mean , an harmless prank.
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
donstan18:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy My Nigga

These ladies should stop being lazy, it's better to sell and carry ugu leaves in reality, than carrying it on their head on instagram pictures just to get likes. cheesy cheesy

Time no dey
hahaha

@ ugu leaves D grin

It is true sha

It is better they hustle in reality than to hustle for maga on Instagram
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Funkybabee:

That one is serious

Give her some space to think

A week+ is enough time to think. Don't you think so..

See, the issue here is this, I want to hands off, you're a girl, what tactics would actually work?.
Re: My Encounter With Maryjane, My Unplanned Internet Wife by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
OfficialDad:

What's the possible method i can use to scare her away. I mean , an harmless prank.
Easiest trick in the book bro

If she is truly after your money, just fake sudden financial inadequacy due to an unfortunate event and watch her run away faster than her shadow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remember TV Host Who Took Bra Off During Show : Video / 100 Naira To Win 980 Million By Mistake. / Single Mothers Are Bad At Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.