Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom (6019 Views)

In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
Cuckoldry is a sin even in Islam. Why would anyone wanna be a cuckold? Even for a beta male it is the lowest of the low.
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
All these frustrated single mothers littering the forum with their foolishness and trying to force sane humans to swallow their indiscretions and folly.

Why will any sane man leave sweet and fresh girls that are everywhere and go and date or marry a second hand girl in the name of love.

#Spit

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom by Holymann(m): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
Plolly:
no we are not
aunty speak for yourself biko he said some, and i know many who are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom by Holymann(m): 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
johnwell:

those are irresponsible men, that is why we have broken marriages everywhere.
What made her a single mom in the first place
Stop trying to make this people look like angels.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom by Holymann(m): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
Plolly:

so cos I refused to kill my child makes me a bad person undecided
what makes you a bad person is how you conceive the child or why you're a single mom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom by oglalasioux(m): 12:43am On May 01, 2018
So you culled something from an American or European website and you think it works here in Nigeria?

All Nigerian women, both rich and poor, want money. Stay away from Nigerian women if you don't have money. It's only you that will get hurt. They move on with their lives faster than you think.
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom by ipobarecriminals: 7:54am On May 01, 2018
grin
Plolly:

cos he needed to be silenced
grin
Plolly:

cos he needed to be silenced
both of u are kids. I'm not the architecture of ur misfortune. u are showing us why ur man kicked ur a$$ outta. useless fellow
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom by ipobarecriminals: 7:55am On May 01, 2018
Mslovelystar:
why wunt they behave more matured when their immaturity already landed them where they are cheesy cheesy grin
grin
Mslovelystar:
why wunt they behave more matured when their immaturity already landed them where they are cheesy cheesy grin
u dey mind Dat fellow.
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom by ipobarecriminals: 7:57am On May 01, 2018
Plolly:

I don't insult people anyhow cos I don't know who he is he might be my father's mate
cool
Plolly:

I don't insult people anyhow cos I don't know who he is he might be my father's mate
God bless u for dis Lil wisdom.
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom by ipobarecriminals: 8:00am On May 01, 2018
wink grin
Eddodoh:
Your profile pix though. N u said dat u ain't a demon.
Lolzzz!!!!
grin
Eddodoh:
Your profile pix though. N u said dat u ain't a demon.
Lolzzz!!!!
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:00am On May 01, 2018
well go for YOU and them....if everyone will be like me..dnt date or sleep with any married woman..single mum or not..
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom by ipobarecriminals: 8:03am On May 01, 2018
alphacyborg:

Being a single mum is now a yardstick to measure maturity ? P undecided
grin
alphacyborg:

Being a single mum is now a yardstick to measure maturity ? P undecided
don't mind Dat Lil boy.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom by ipobarecriminals: 8:12am On May 01, 2018
cool smiley wink grin grin grin
Holymann:

aunty speak for yourself biko
he said some, and i know many who are.
cool
Holymann:

aunty speak for yourself biko
he said some, and i know many who are.
God bless u.Her attitude /lifestyle is probably the root cause of her status now.I know frustrated peep like Dat from distance. once again,God bless u

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 01, 2018
greiboy:
Single moms have issues trusting men because of possible past bitter or unpleasant romantic experience(s)

So patience is the key

Although, we should always learn to differentiate between single moms and career baby mamas like Sophia Momodu cheesy
No, they have issues trusting "not men" but the eventual victim "husband" becos they lie alot and gets hard to trust thinking everyone could be lieing too

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom by ipobarecriminals: 12:17pm On May 01, 2018
mistel:
No, they have issues trusting "not men" but the eventual victim "husband" becos they lie alot and gets hard to trust thinking everyone could be lieing too
cool
mistel:
God bless u.U knw dem very well. Dnt mind those ones fighting hard to defend their single mum status.Ask them down reason why dey are single moma, dem go blame their ancestors not themselves. Example is Dat one that quote me plolly or woteva. The earlier u change ur attitude, the better.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 01, 2018
Nairaland Association of Single Moms (NASM) grin cheesy grin
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom by ipobarecriminals: 12:28pm On May 01, 2018
cheesy wink smiley wink sad grin
Mslovelystar:
mehn, like when did i state such or you just concluded that from your point of view. And you being a single mom has nothing to do with me.
grin
Mslovelystar:
mehn, like when did i state such or you just concluded that from your point of view. And you being a single mom has nothing to do with me.
I can't help but laugh.lookat her very well,u'll see the reason why she be single nanny here..Peep like her are dangerous

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom by ipobarecriminals: 12:31pm On May 01, 2018
grin
GODPUNISHUNA:
grin
GODPUNISHUNA:
demand plenty oo.,see how dem dey para like person we get epilepsy
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom by chudyprince: 1:15pm On May 01, 2018
Plolly:

if u want to insult just do so. my name is Peluola so how do u want me to shorten it ehn huncle
oh sorry dear It was a mistake please, good day!
Re: 12 Things You Need To Know About Dating A Single Mom by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 01, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin ;Ddemand plenty oo.,see how dem dey para like person we get epilepsy

Abi O cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Crushing On This Man (photo) / See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ On So / Should I Marry Her Or Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.