Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Eye-Witness: AGIP Oil Company Port Harcourt Barricaded- Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eye-Witness: AGIP Oil Company Port Harcourt Barricaded- Pictures (20356 Views)

FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience / An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos / Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eye-Witness: AGIP Oil Company Port Harcourt Barricaded- Pictures by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
They are responsible for blowing up oil installations and blaming a fictitious Niger Delta Avengers which gives them excuse to declare "Force Majeur" and thereby sabotage our oil income and economy.

Be alert this white devils are hoping for Nigeria to go up in flames. We must resist playing into their hands.
Abagworo:
Oil companies are evil and mean no good to Nigerians. They are the cause of all the crisis in Niger Delta and the reason for so called laziness or restiveness among the youths. Just look at how dirty the entrance to a whole Agip looks in Port Harcourt. Can they swear that it is same with their complexes in Europe and America? Do they treat us same way they treat Italians, Norwegians, French, Britons?
Re: Eye-Witness: AGIP Oil Company Port Harcourt Barricaded- Pictures by lebron7(m): 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
angry Sense of entitlement is common with these Niger delta youths. They will never work but waiting to earn free money just because oil is in their region. No wonder president Buhari called them lazy and irresponsible. The oil belong to every Nigerian, enough of this nonsense
Exactly, den y do people see Buhari as a bad person for calling youths lazy, it is true and this is an example
Re: Eye-Witness: AGIP Oil Company Port Harcourt Barricaded- Pictures by lebron7(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
dprice:
That Is Very Good, Dat Company Called AGIP Is Not Tryin To The Host Communities Soon We Shall Start Our Own Here In OMOKU, AGIP Shall Surely Give Us Job.
With all due respect "u don't have sense" be dere waiting for agip job, don't go and hustle, lazy being angry

1 Like

Re: Eye-Witness: AGIP Oil Company Port Harcourt Barricaded- Pictures by Focusmind: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
When AGIP moves the headquarters to Lagos now, they will start complaining. I have said it before, Nigeri- Delta is their own worst enemy. Youth organizations are destroying businesses in that area. My friend couldn't establish a common barbing saloon because community youth wouldn't allow him do anything.

Trust me, it is a matter of time before AGIP moves back to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Eye-Witness: AGIP Oil Company Port Harcourt Barricaded- Pictures by subcbouy: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
Agip can move their operational base to my state, abeg.
Re: Eye-Witness: AGIP Oil Company Port Harcourt Barricaded- Pictures by JAMESOJAY: 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
You see how stupid and foolish you are..you don't know why the entrance was blocked and you are there talking nonsense.

Your people that has been stealing Nigeria's money what have they done for you fool

Watch your mouth
Re: Eye-Witness: AGIP Oil Company Port Harcourt Barricaded- Pictures by erico2k2(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Abagworo:
Oil companies are evil and mean no good to Nigerians. They are the cause of all the crisis in Niger Delta and the reason for so called laziness or restiveness among the youths. Just look at how dirty the entrance to a whole Agip looks in Port Harcourt. Can they swear that it is same with their complexes in Europe and America? Do they treat us same way they treat Italians, Norwegians, French, Britons?
NO MIND THEM angry angry
Re: Eye-Witness: AGIP Oil Company Port Harcourt Barricaded- Pictures by cpapa: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
[quote author=dprice post=67155230]That Is Very Good, Dat Company Called AGIP Is Not Tryin To The Host Communities Soon We Shall Start Our Own Here In OMOKU, AGIP Shall Surely Give Us Job. [/quote guy relax] make JTF no shoot u
Re: Eye-Witness: AGIP Oil Company Port Harcourt Barricaded- Pictures by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
dprice:
That Is Very Good, Dat Company Called AGIP Is Not Tryin To The Host Communities Soon We Shall Start Our Own Here In OMOKU, AGIP Shall Surely Give Us Job.

AGIP does not owe you a job. those companies were started by human being like you who decided to use their brain.

1 Like

Re: Eye-Witness: AGIP Oil Company Port Harcourt Barricaded- Pictures by Wiseoldman: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
Abagworo:

You don't understand. I'm sure fixing anything on that road will cost more than building an overhead bridge due to settlement money. Agip recently fixed that road actually.

I have seen alot in the ND, I have seen a community refuse Agip to build a bridge for them, but would rather collect monthly rent from Agip to rent boat. I have seen a community refuse an IOC to build a major connecting road for them because they were not paid enough settlemebt money.

Black man get wahala...
Re: Eye-Witness: AGIP Oil Company Port Harcourt Barricaded- Pictures by lonelydora: 2:37am On May 01, 2018
MXrap:
I just got into PH this afternoon from Awka, and decided to pay a surprise visit to Agip company to see a personal friend. But unfortunately some youths barricaded the entire entrance to the company with palm fronds.

This caused heavy traffic in and around Agip road. I placed a call to my friend, he said they are equally trapped inside as they cannot even come outside.

So as it stands now, no one goes into Agip company and no one is allowed to drive out from the company.

lalasticlala

It's a normal thing in Niger Delta regions.

Reason I object to Oil companies Headquarters relocating to the region as being proposed
Re: Eye-Witness: AGIP Oil Company Port Harcourt Barricaded- Pictures by lonelydora: 2:39am On May 01, 2018
smartty68:

Do you even know what those people are going through on a daily basis?

Soot ravaging their lands...

FG is just interested in what they can get out of those oil producing region and that's all

Get your facts right. Oil companies are not the cause of the soot
Re: Eye-Witness: AGIP Oil Company Port Harcourt Barricaded- Pictures by Danybe: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
shocked does anyone knows how agip oil company appointment letter looks like cause am expecting one next week I have finished all process I was recommended by a senator pls does any one has idea on how the real agip letter of employment looks like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primary: Aspirants To Sign Undertaking Not To Defect / Umahi Pledges N5m Support To Sonni Ogbuoji, APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi / Shehu Sani: Let Us See Evidence When You Kill Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.