Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump (40735 Views)

Gunmen Storm Tsav Stephen's House Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) / Senators, Reps Exchange Blows In Akpabio’s House Ahead Of Convention - TheNation (2) (3) (4)

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
Abeg make the world know say naija na blood letting zone,

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
yazach:

So IPOB in US are just 20 in numbers

You guys claim you are not from Nigeria, why are you embarrassing yourselves abroad

PMB should just tell Trump that they are terrorist
why? Wen Fulani herdsmen are on a killing spree and yet they are not call terrorist

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by Thalamus: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
So nigeria is saying America accepts terrorists. Since they are proscribed terorists undecided. Wayo FG

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by nkwuocha: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
N
Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by okolet(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
D
Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by 9jawindow: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hope president will not fire another shot on this trip , we are still battling the experience of lazy youth ..
Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by Johnnyessence(m): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
more tweets

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by lakesider(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
There are over 20millon Igbo in the world .the wish of 20perrsons is not the wish of 20million igbos
Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by Puzzypleazer: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
#IPOB members storm White House ahead of Buhari’s visit to President Trump.watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX4PVSgnWZ4
Are these all the socalled ipob? I hope they don't get arrest for behaving like mad people. Cuz the Jews that USA know are in isreal

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by musa234(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
We've never been this divided as a nation.
Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by enimooko: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
Asowari:
aren't u cute the same people want out of Nigeria give them Wat they want is the best thing to do
Why is every IPOB member a product of brainwash?! How can anyone say "you give them Wat they want" Why can't you just take what you want? Who is preventing you to self govern yourself?!

Mtcheewwwww

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by adecz: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
cool cool

But I hope the

IPOB capo will also be there;

abi he is still hiding from the Dancing Python?? wink wink

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
What level of unseriousness is this? So you guys forgot your agitation until you learned about Buhari's visit?

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by amazon14: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
Where are does who want to stop them?
I said it yesterday that Us is not Nigeria. America respects human rights.

Oya dss, python make Una go dance for America lets see how far Una go go

Egwu eke bidonu Ka ayi fu

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by anonymuz(m): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
haaaaaaaaa:
Ibos are the biggest problem of this country.
Don't quote me please.
how?though. I'm not an ibo,but fact remains.....yorubas are the problem.ask me if you want to know.

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by kareemkamil(m): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
IPOB terrorist.

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by Abdulkareem407(m): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
the most painful part is that Trump does not give a bleep about this idiotic pigs of Biafra.

may be Donald Trump should ask Pmb where he and Buratai boys buried Nnamdi Cownu grin

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by Our5k(m): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
The Aso chief terrorist Buhary will be flown to a hospital in West Germany after today's torment. No peace for the wicked.

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by Our5k(m): 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
Abdulkareem407:
the most painful part is that Trump does not give a bleep about this idiotic pigs of Biafra.

may be Donald Trump should ask Pmb where he and Buratai boys buried Nnamdi Cownu grin
I'm not surprised. You're a Yoruba Muslim.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7047326_muslims_jpega3f1cc6c5f5ebbec149fdf9efca8aa8b

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
enimooko:
Why is every IPOB member a product of brainwash?! How can anyone say "you give them Wat they want" Why can't you just take what you want? Who is preventing you to self govern yourself?!

Mtcheewwwww
u see ur life who told u that I believe in biafra? Oh yes am tired of Nigerian,but I don't want biafra either
Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by horsepower101: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
IPOB Is very determined. The killing of Nnamdi Kanu will go down in history as the biggest mistake any Nigerian president ever made.

Biafra will definitely came and nothing can stop it. The fire and desire is 100 times much stronger.

This current young igbo generation don't believe in one Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu has exposed them to the truth. There is no going back.

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by lakesider(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
Keep deleting my post.
20people cannot decide for 20million igbos
Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by Beeman1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ha Hahahahaha. useless Ipod terrorists.
Thunder fire Ipod
God bless Mr president
God bless Nigeria

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nice one
Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by Our5k(m): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
Purewatermeji has quickly deactivated (typical Afonja) but his post is still standing. Nice play! grin grin grin

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by Came4apost(m): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
I like the yeebos .. I have seen this video ... where is the storm ?? Only one person can send all this people away

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by IDeyNL: 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
Abdulkareem407:

Idiotic pig of Buhari

Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by samsonvijay1: 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
The Biafra issue has been settled long ago; the dead snake is now only shaking the tail!!!
Within the next 3 minutes it shakes no more!!!
Re: IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump by enimooko: 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
Asowari:
u see ur life who told u that I believe in biafra? Oh yes am tired of Nigerian,but I don't want biafra either
Only 15 perecent or so of IPOB want biafra! But anyone that wants something should go ahead an get it

Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) / Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode