Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) (34437 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Gunmen Storm Tsav Stephen's House Ahead Of Elections. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Ekiti360(m): 3:43am On Jul 10, 2018
Video of drivers in Ekiti State in the Govt House enjoying themselves. Okada riders will join in the morning.

They don't won't to be hit by bullets from APC/Fayemi thugs and fake policemen in APC MEGA RALLY today(Tuesday), they withdrew their services.

Watch Video HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMfS5wxVGmA

http://kikiotolu.com/ekiti-2018-drivers-union-camped-in-government-house-till-after-apc-rally-today-video/

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:45am On Jul 10, 2018
Hmmmm,
Camp unto what level?
Matters arising.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:25am On Jul 10, 2018
Here are drivers in Ekiti State in the Govt House enjoying themselves. Okada riders will join tomorrow morning.

They don't won't to be hit by bullets from APC/Fayemi thugs and fake policemen tomorrow (Tuesday), they withdrew their services for tomorrow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMfS5wxVGmA

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Mynd44: 4:57am On Jul 10, 2018
You mean members of NURTW.

I doubt members of RTEAN will be there with what Fayose did with Mentilo.

19 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by sparog(m): 6:53am On Jul 10, 2018
Chaiiii

See my state

Where did we go wrong?

This is pettiness at it's peak

sad

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by famology(m): 7:02am On Jul 10, 2018
This is very childish! I've never seen or heard of this kind of pettinness in any part of Nigeria before. I think fayose is worse than buhari in every ramification.Just imagine a fayose as president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by id911(m): 7:03am On Jul 10, 2018
This is commendable Mr Fayose. You deserve some accolades

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by id911(m): 7:05am On Jul 10, 2018
famology:
This is very childish! I've never seen or heard of this kind of pettinness in any part of Nigeria before. I think fayose is worse than buhari in every ramification.Just imagine a fayose as president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Do you need some handkerchiefs? I have a lot here I can give them to you for free to wipe away your tears

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 10, 2018
Fayose Vs FG on Saturday..... let see who wins. But I believe in a clear field, Fayose will beat FG in Ekiti.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by weyreypey: 8:08am On Jul 10, 2018
sparog:
Chaiiii

See my state

Where did we go wrong?

sad
Your town please?

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by SenorFax(m): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2018
Genius

sparog:
Chaiiii

See my state

Where did we go wrong?

sad
Oya where are you from in Ekiti?

15 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Sirpaul(m): 9:08am On Jul 10, 2018
The Gullible Fayose.... likewise the followers

10 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Harbkol234(m): 9:08am On Jul 10, 2018
Oshokomole... This man get brain......

16 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by millionboi2: 9:08am On Jul 10, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

APC is a terrorist group

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by flyca: 9:08am On Jul 10, 2018
Whether Fayose or Fayemi, either way...

Ekiti State is in deep sh.it cry

Nigeria is in trouble.

17 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Firefire(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2018
Everyone in Ekiti should avoid the terrorist group gathering

16 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Firefire(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2018
millionboi2:
Buhari is a terrorist

Confirmed!

32 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by MadeInTokyo: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by dhardline(m): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2018
I am more worried on why it's taking Buhari so long to pick a replacement for the minister of solid minerals since the former (Fayemi) has resigned.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by resurgent2019: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2018
God bless Peter Ayodele Fayose.....the Donald J Trump for Nigerian Christians!!!!

May God almighty continue to protect and bless you sir.

I really hold the man in high esteem.

17 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Slymonster(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2018
Do they think about the people who dont care about politics and just want to go their daily work and places.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by frankwyte: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2018
The man is simply not giving APC any chance! He nows they will come with different tactics money to share, lies and all kinds of stuff but he is sending the message to his opponent he is prepared for them. Nigerians and the rest of the world are also watching with keen interest.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by anibi9674: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2018
APC started this kind of pettiness.

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2018
One thing is no driver was forced, he is only loved by his people..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2018
a fight between kings and servants.
Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by maestroferddi: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2018
Mynd44:
You mean members of NURTW.

I doubt members of RTEAN will be there with what Fayose did with Mentilo.
Oga respect yourself...

As a moderator in this forum it will be wise if you remain non-partisan or else leave the role so that other people can discharge the responsibility.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by LazyNairalander(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2018
Apc nawa ooooo

check my SIGNATURE

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by BreakupNigeria: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2018
grin grin grin
With people like Fayose, FFK, Abaribe, Dino and Sani, the terrorist party and the Islamists are having a tough time in their jihad. Ekiti is a Christian dominated state so it's not a surprise that they have rejected Fayemi who is obviously a stooge of the islamists.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by modupe2: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2018
Asking where you went wrong? Okay, make I remind you, exactly 4 years ago when you chose a rogue to lead you.

sparog:
Chaiiii

See my state

Where did we go wrong?

sad

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) by buharitill2023: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2018
Fayose promise to give the drivers 10,000 naira each.
Is that not bribery and corruption.

This and many of his crime will be use against him in the day of reckoning.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra should not cry for him on that day of reckoning

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho / 24 Points Of President Buhari At Ekiti APC Mega Rally Today / Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.